Publish Forms in 2007

I have a custom form for contacts that I used in previous versions of
outlook. I have the form saved as "name.oft". Is there a way that I can
publish that form so I have access to it for all contacts in a given folder?
Thank you.

0
Mike

Turn on the Developer tab, using the instructions given at
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=35 . Once you do that, the Publish
Form command will be available.

This newsgroup will be discontinued any day now. In the future, please use
one of these forums for your Outlook forms questions:

http://www.outlookcode.com/messages.aspx?forumid=3
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlookdev/threads
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Mike" wrote:

> I have a custom form for contacts that I used in previous versions of
> outlook. I have the form saved as "name.oft". Is there a way that I can
> publish that form so I have access to it for all contacts in a given folder?
> Thank you.
>
> .

access 2007 crashes
when i change by code the controlsource of a textbox while opening the report, access crashes. is there a way to solve this (besides opening first in lay-out view)? michel Yes, this is one of the bugs in A2007. AFAIK, no resolution has been provided for this problem yet. Hopefully we will see it fixed when MS releases SP1 for Office 2007. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Michel Peeters" <michel@melsbroek.be> wrote in message news...

installed office 2007, 2003 calendar events did not appear.
I had a error 1311 on installation of office 2007. The error solution was to uninstall office 2003 and reinstall 2007. Everything came up fine except calendar. None of my events from 2003 showed up, however my reminder popups worked from the 2003 calendar. I can't find the name of the calendar file to try to reinstall. Thanks, Charlie The calendar is in your pst. Do you see the calendar if you use Folder list view? (Press Ctrl+6 to switch to the folder list. ) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

Form type in a public folder
need to create a folder on a server and have been told I have more control over replication and where it is created if I use exchange manager. This seems to be true and fairly straightforward except I do not know how you create a folder to accept a particular type of form (e.g. Task). The point you do that when you create one in outlook is when you select "New" and you pick the form type from the drop down. I don't know if you can change the form type for an already exising folder. I do not mean the specific form type for a new item (eg ipm.task.custom form) I mean the general...

Copying from Word to Publisher
One of our secretaries has recently started to get an error message in Microsoft Publisher. It reads "The Clipboard is busy." Publisher cannot currently cut, copy or paste your data because another program is using the Clipboard. Wait a moment and try again, or close other programs and try again. She said this started about a week ago. She copies a short newsletter from Word and copies it into her Publisher document. She has been doing this for over a year. I can copy from Word to another Word document. I can copy from a publisher document into the same one. There is ...

Want to Bind & Publish own Book
I would like to be able to print the pages for a book I am writing for myself and bind it the old fashion way. Can I print in clusters of "leaves" say 14 or 20 pages for a book that will be 300 pages or so? I will be hand sewing the leaves and doing my own leather binding. I don't want to pay a 3rd party to print and bind the book when I can do it myself. Aurelius wrote: > I would like to be able to print the pages for a book I am writing for myself > and bind it the old fashion way. Can I print in clusters of "leaves" say 14 > or 20 pages for a ...

Filter of subfirm of sencond form
Hello all Expert I have write vba code to filter the subform but i can't as below -i have one form when click on button on this form show another form that have subform so i want to filter this subform but it is not working. can you help me how to do it working? Thanks. ...

Outlook 2007 error 0X80040900
Task Mike Fussell@XXXXXXXX Receiving reported error (0X80040900) The server name you entered cannot be found on the network (it might be down temporarily Verify that you are online and that the server name is correct. I have a HP Pavilion desktop running Vista Home Premium 64 bits system, It has been working for months and all of a sudden stopped. H E L P !!!!!! -- Mike Fussell Have you read this? It offers a multitude of reasons it can happen and solutions: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514 "Mike Fussell" <MikeFussell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Can a form with drop down menus search in other forms?
I am trying to design a database to where the switchboard will lead to a form that has various drop down menus for searching purposes. Let's say that on this form, one of the companies in the "Company Name" drop down menu is Company A. I want for Access to pull all forms that have "Company A" in it. So for example, I would end up with 1 record displayed out of 25. Is this even possible? -- Natasha Well, you really search WITH forms; you don't search FOR forms. Maybe this will help. http://datapigtechnologies.com/flashfiles/searchform.html ...

moving a single page in a Publisher 2007 booklet
My wife is using Publisher 2007 for a school directory. Love the fact that the "booklet" template fits the format we're looking for: simple to print, fold the pages in the middle, etc, etc. One thing we're struggling with is: "how do yo move a single page in the booklet...without automatically moving the other pages associated on that piece of paper?". I.e. when we go to the page sorter, and select one page, it always highlights both pages. We'd like to just move a single page (left or right) to the position we'd like. Help! View, turn off two...

Designing party Invites in Publisher
In publisher I'm trying to design an invitation using a card as the design template. I'm ok at designing the front but I want the writing(the name of person invited and where it is to be held) to go on the reverse. How do I do this?????? I am using Microsoft Publisher 2003 Many thanks Down at the bottom of the screen, you should see a 1, 2, 3, 4. Click on 3 if you want it to go on the inside right page -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Lubylu" <Lubylu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BF66693-3B4C-4AE4-B88C-008729C78B4D@microsoft.c...

automate 2dline with marker chart generation
In generating line charts with markers, I can change the color of the markers, but not the marker lines and series lines. The VBA code for the markers is: .SeriesCollection(1).Select With Selection .MarkerStyle = xlDiamond .MarkerSize = 9 End With .SeriesCollection(1).Format.Fill.ForeColor.RGB = RGB(255, 200, 25) What are the references for the marker lines and the lines between the series points? Excel 2007 Chart Format markers and point line segments. http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/10_31_09a.xlsm the "Herbert Sei...

The disappearing form
In using Access 2007, I have a database with five joined tables. I want to make a form, based on the "main table" and then four individual subforms. This works fine for the first of the four subforms, but when I add the second in design view, and then look at my handy work in Form View, all I have is a blank, white display, none of the controls are visible. This is the most complex form I have ever attempted and can not determine what is wrong. Please help. Paul If your form is blank, that generally means there was no data there to show. Make sure your control sour...

Outlook 2007
Outlook 2007 - SMS to Groups Should this be possible? If selecting SMS to multiple users, SMS works. If selecting SMS to a group from GAL, all users get mail instead of SMS. All users in selected group have mobile phone numbers defined. Is this by design or is there a solution? Need some advice. Jordan I believe its by design of the Group - they always use the default email address. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-su...

Tab stops in Publisher 2002
I do a newsletter in Publisher 2002, and prefer to set a tab stop of .2" rather than .5 for my paragraphs. I can change the tab from .5 to .2 in Format, but often after a period of editing of a page, or sometimes, for know reason, the tab will revert to .5. Is there some way to keep this from happening? Max, 1. Is your tab resetting all of your existing text boxes, making your text shift or is this for newly created text boxes? 2. Are you running the latest service pack for Publisher 2002? 3. Are you running multiple printers? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP Publisher F...

XP Professional upgrade with Publisher or without it?
I bought a Gateway 1000 Performance system about 3 years ago. It has a Millenium (ME) operating system and microsoft Windows 2000. I recently bought an Microsoft Office XP Professional upgrade because the Millenium operating system is so unstable and keeps freezing (at least 10 times per day). I thought the new system (XP Professional upgrade) came with an upgrade to Publisher 2000. Gateway assert Publisher 2002 is in the upgrade even though it does not mention it on the package nor in the instruction booklet that came with it. Is Publisher 2002 ( which I desparately need) in the u...

Exchange 2003 Forms Logon
Hi there.... I am trying to have exchange 2003 view forms when using the webmail client to logon, I set it to use forms in exchange system manager, but upon login.... no forms :/ just a dialog box to logon... Can anyone help? thanks alot in advance Rudi Groenewald wrote: > Hi there.... > > I am trying to have exchange 2003 view forms when using the webmail > client to logon, I set it to use forms in exchange system manager, > but upon login.... no forms :/ just a dialog box to logon... > > > Can anyone help? I guess you mean Forms-based Authentication? Are you u...

mde file in Access 2007
I have just converted a mdb database in Access 2007 to a mde file, but now the said database does not work correctly. When I opened up the mde database, I got a message from Access 2007 saying there was a potential security concern, and I clicked the ok button to open up the database. Now the combo box to find records does not function, as when I select a record from the list, it is not shown on the form. Thanks On Sun, 30 May 2010 18:00:40 +0100, Bob H <bob@despammer.com> wrote: Did you put the database in a Trusted Location (see help file)? -Tom. Microsoft Access M...

Locking Fields in an Editable Form
Hello, I created a form that has the Allow Edits selected as Yes. But I only want 2 fields in the form to be editable, the remaining other fields I'd like them to be locked. Is there a way I can lock the other fields so that it's not changed? When I try to change the field property for Locked as Yes, it locks the field so that when I enter any new records it will not allow me to input data in that field. Can anyone suggest how I can modifiy my existing form so that it locks most of the fields after it's saved but allows edits to specific fields when going back on a record? Th...

ms publisher #4
in lieu of using a template design set...can letterhead i created be used to make other forms Yep. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "mysticalmoon727" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08CB1D81-C094-4662-833D-A8AC4ED4BD3A@microsoft.com... > in lieu of using a template design set...can letterhead i created be used to make other forms --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.693 / Virus Database: 454 - Release Date: 5/31/2004 ...

Sync'ing Outlook 2007 with Android Phones
I have ordered a new mobile phone. It's an HTC Desire which runs on the Android platform. According to the manual it can sync via USB with Outlook using a supplied program called HTC Sync. Just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with Android and Outlook and how it went. "Marts" <marts@ymail.com> wrote in message news:ej3at5tial21a3t3t0sfse95gtrvov87qu@astraweb.com... >I have ordered a new mobile phone. It's an HTC Desire which runs on the >Android > platform. > > According to the manual it can sync via USB with Outlook ...

Publisher Question #5
How can you select the toolbars that appear on your workspace Isbell wrote: > How can you select the toolbars > that appear on your workspace ============================ Not sure what you mean by "select". If you're asking how to toggle them on or off...just right click and check or uncheck the one you're interested in. Also you can access the settings at... View / Toolbars. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a voluntee...

Report Writer, Blank SOP Forms & MBoM Revision Levels
Hello, I am trying to add the revision level listed in table BM010415 of the Manufacturing Series to the Blank SOP Forms used in Dynamics GP. I am frustrated by the lack of capacity to relate GP Tables to Manufacturing Tables in the Report Writer. Can anyone offer any help? (Without using Modifier dependant VBA.) To go into further detail, I can link from the Manufacturing Series into standard GP tables; but I can't link from GP into Manufacturing, which forces the Manufacturing Tables to be primaries and inhibits the ability to reach into Manufacturing. I can add GP Data into...

Inserting today's date in Word 2007 document
Such a basic problem.....Word 2007.101 for sure. I am very new to Msft 2007 Suite. I cannot figure out where is the icon or link to simply insert the date at the top of a document. "Mort" <Mort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5091E35A-C90E-4429-8A4F-E3A0ECE20E0C@microsoft.com... > Such a basic problem.....Word 2007.101 for sure. > > I am very new to Msft 2007 Suite. > > I cannot figure out where is the icon or link to simply insert the date at > the top of a document. Errr "Insert" Tab (you want to INSERT some...

Money 2007 and Schedule D
Will Money deactivate my ability to do Schedule D (stock gains and losses) setups and printout if I own it for more that 2 years? The reason I'm asking is because this is the only thing I need from Money and would hate to have to buy this every 2 years because of some embedded time bomb that shuts this feature off. In microsoft.public.money, Relaxin wrote: >Will Money deactivate my ability to do Schedule D (stock gains and losses) >setups and printout if I own it for more that 2 years? > >The reason I'm asking is because this is the only thing I need from Money &...

Query results in Form
Hi, I have created an input form, which gives input parameters to a query extracting a range of records based on date input. The results of this query is then directed to another form, which I've set up as a subform / subreport and set the data properties to the query. However, when running this it asks for the input parameters twice, I guess because I'm supposed to link the form fields to the query fields, but cannot see where / how... please help! Thank you! See: Limiting a Report to a Date Range at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-08.html The 2nd method in the article e...