Publish Forms in 2007

I have a custom form for contacts that I used in previous versions of
outlook. I have the form saved as "name.oft". Is there a way that I can
publish that form so I have access to it for all contacts in a given folder?
Thank you.

0
Mike

Turn on the Developer tab, using the instructions given at
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=35 . Once you do that, the Publish
Form command will be available.

This newsgroup will be discontinued any day now. In the future, please use
one of these forums for your Outlook forms questions:

http://www.outlookcode.com/messages.aspx?forumid=3
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlookdev/threads
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Mike" wrote:

> I have a custom form for contacts that I used in previous versions of
> outlook. I have the form saved as "name.oft". Is there a way that I can
> publish that form so I have access to it for all contacts in a given folder?
> Thank you.
>
> .

Problem with Copy-Paste in Publisher 2003
I use Publisher to make a monthly newsletter and already have the template laid out, I have been doing this for 2 years. I was using Pub 2000, and I find a problem with copying and pasting from my website into an exsiting text box with pub 2003. It wants to make a new unsized text box Is there a fix? Thank you When you are ready to paste into Publisher, select Edit|Paste Special. From there you can chose unformatted text. (I don't particularly care for that feature but it's the way it is.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "docproc" <docproc@discussio...

Images
I'm pretty new to Publisher. I have a 72 dpi graphic logo as a .TIFF, done up in Photoshop CS2 that I'd like to lay on a document in Publisher. Sounds simple. And it is until I get a look at the crummy results. In a word: Blurry - to say the least. But, if I insert this very same logo into another MS product like Word 2003, it's really quite nice - clear and crisp - edges well defined, color has "pop" and so forth. I don't understand why and how do I set Publisher to achieve the same nice display I get in Word? Thanks. Do you have detailed display enabled? Vi...

Opening 2003 graqhs in 2007
Hi I'm having problems with graphs created in 2003 version, when these open in 2007 the Horizontal axes and text goes completely wrong! Any ideas where to start would be good, I can alter the axis manually but don't fancy doing this for all the graphs I use. Cheers, -- This post was created using recycled electrons! ...

Outlook 2007, Windows Vista 64 bit
I used Outlook 2007 without any problem in Vista 32 bit before I upgraded from Vista 32 bit to 64 bit. I downloaded Office 2007 again and the first time I opened Outlook after that, I configured it with my mail settings(although it froze and never showed me the inbox). And whenever I try opening Outlook even in safe mode, the window stops responding and I have to kill it. I have uninstalled Office and tried reinstalling but to no avail. Please suggest a solution to this. I appreciate your help! Regards, Neha See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm ...

Very Slow Entourage 2008 EWS with Exchange 2007 SP2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange We have two executives that used to be on Entourage 2004 with very large mailboxes (~13Gb) and recently upgraded to Entourage 2008 EWS. They have noticed a lot of slowness since the upgrade, clicking on a message to read takes about 20 secs or sometimes more, for it to appear. The spinning beach-ball of death keeps going and going. We even added another mailbox for them to move old emails to offset their large volume but still slowness...they had mentioned it wasn't like this in Entoura...

problem with publisher 2000 ,previewing and saving as web page in win 2k
I recently installed win 2k professional. Now when I try to preview or save as a webpage I receive and error that the images are too large or I'm out of memory. Neither of these problems seems to be true. The files I'm trying to preview/save as a web page have worked fine before, The only changes have been to text. ...

Outlook 2007's Calendar's Meeting Tracking Questions.
Hello. When I set up a meeting, I get most replies/responses and see their names as accepted, denied, etc. I found out one didn't reply with the e-mail. Even though she accepted, shouldn't I see her name in my calendar tracking that she is going to be there? It shows "None". Am I misunderstanding how this work? If this is by design, then how can I tell those who didn't send their e-mail replies and are coming? Thank you in advance. :) -- Happy Chinese New Lunar Year (rabbit/wabbit/bunny)! |) /\___/\ Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) ...

Add Record from form into two tables
I have a form (frm_Invoice) that records phone serial # from customers. I want to create a new record in both the tbl_Inventory and tbl_Inventory_Detail when someone scans in a DEC_SN into the frm_Invoice. The issue I am running across is that the tbl_Inventory_Details has a child relationship to the tbl_Inventory. I chose this set up because most of the inventory is manually entered from shipments received from a warehouse. I created a form and sub form for the inventory tying the SN_ID from each table on a one to many relationship. I do not know how to update both tables at ...

Excel 2007, Sort data by no. similar entries?
Is it possible with Excel 2007 to sort data by the number of similar entries within a column? I.E Row1 Row2 1977 Andrew 1980 Andrew 1960 Rachel 1950 Rachel 1940 Rachel 1965 John What I want to be able to do is sort data in Row2 so that Rachel shows 1st as she has 3 entries, then Andrew and finally John as he only has a single instance, is this possible? Thanks, Andrew. How about using a helper column? I read your row1 as column1 and row2 as column2, and put the formula like "=COUNTIF(B$1:B$6,B1)" into C1 and copy it down to C6. then , sort the table b...

Why, when I click a form in the Nav Panel....
.....Does it open in Datasheet view? This particular Form, when clicked in Nav Panel, would open in Form View. I added a tab control, and since then it opens (when clicked) in the datasheet view. Any ideas how I can get this to stop? I swear, the people who made this are truly trying to drive me insane, and it's starting to work! In Design view, check Foirmat/Default view. It probably says Datasheet. "markmarko" wrote: > ....Does it open in Datasheet view? > > This particular Form, when clicked in Nav Panel, would open in Form View. I > added a tab control, ...

Exchange 2007 #3
Hi; I don't know if this form addresses questions about Exchange 2007. If not, would you have a url that does? My questions: - Would E07 native messaging infrastructure with Outlook 07 require WINS? - Would E07 Coexistence messaging infrastructure with Outlook 07 and other versions require WINS? - E07 doesn't use Link State for message routing. What does it use instead and how it works? Thanks There are folks here (myself included) that have been working with Exchange 2007, so feel free to ask here. There are some online forums as well. http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/d...

Why can't I select the "edit points" on pictures in Publisher?
I insert a picture, I select it. I go to the Arrange drop down menu, but Edit Points is grayed out, meaning that feature can't be used. I've tried it with multiple pictures. What gives? Suggestions? What version Publisher? What format is the picture? If it is a bitmap (.jpg, ..png, others) when you select *edit wrap points* you will have to place your cursor on the wrapping frame to create a point. Vectors, .wmf and others, have to be ungrouped before you can edit points. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "marousek" <marousek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

How do I set up a Startup Form with Access 2007 ?
Hi When I open a database, I want a certain form to start. This form is going to be used for a menu. Please let me know. Thanks Mark Create a macro named Autoexec. Have action open your form. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "mthornblad@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi > > When I open a database, I want a certain form to start. This form is > going to be used for a menu. > > Please let me know. > > Thanks > Mark > > On Aug 13, 5:24 pm, kasab <ka...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Alternatively, click the Office button ...

Launching a Form
Hi I inserted "MS Excel 5.0 Dialoge" and put some check boxes on it that run some macros. Question: How do I make this "Dialoge" form? show up. I used another "Command Button" with the code Unload DialogFrame1 But this gave me an error. Thanks hi, attatch this code to a button or icon Sub ShowForm() UserForm1.Show 0 ' rename userform1 to your form name AppActivate Application.Caption End Sub Regards Frank >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >I inserted "MS Excel 5.0 Dialoge" and put some check boxes on it that run >...

OneNote 2007 Attachments from Outlook
Is there any way to have the attachements of an email sent from Outlook to actually be attached to the notebook you file the note in once received? I have THOUSANDS of attachments to emails filed, and all the actual files are in the "Temp" subdirectory, and don't move when the page is moved from the "Unfiled Notes" section. Certainly makes synchronizing notebooks a problem. ...

HTML text in Publisher 2003
I can not fin any Insert HTML code fragment in the toolbars. The version of Publisher is 2003, SP2, (11.6565.8028). Thanks Copy and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Rndhse" <Rndhse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E69CFE0E-40DC-494F-8614-6C8C726780FE@microsoft.com... >I can not fin any Insert HTML code fragment in the toolbars. The version >of > Publisher is 2003, SP2, (11.6565.8028). > Thanks JoAnn - thanks! "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote: > Copy and paste. > > -- > > JoAnn Paules > MVP ...

Outlook 2007, Flickers and Hangs
HI I have been using OL2007 for about 6 months, but from last week I have experienced some issues: 1: When sending a new email with an attachment, when I click on the paperclip icon the search box which appears to select the file to attach flickers, nothing is displayed in the box and outlook hangs. Interestingly I can drag the file from the location into the email and send ok. 2: When replaying to certain emails when I hit send Outlook again hangs and the screen flickers. In both instances I have to Ctrl Alt Delete to force quit. Any ideas? Thanks Mark Do y...

Print preview publisher file different pages appear
When I print preview a catalog publication I created with Publisher , it shows me different pages , not the pages I see them on my actual screen. As for the color issue I have installed the driver for printing , but how can I print ?? your quick reply is appreciated Are you using the catalog merge? Your explanation of your problem is not very clear. What you see on the screen if you are using catalog merge is only one merge block. When you look at print preview, you are seeing the total merge. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.mi...

How can I get background fill in Publisher to cover a whole page
I am using Publisher 2002 with windows XP. When editing I have a frame which covers trhe whole page and has a background fill. When printing there is a white border all around, however big I make the frame. I am printing on A4 paper. How can I get this fil;l to cover right to the edges? Does your printer support full bleed? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "acmr" <acmr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED29C702-96FD-44FF-ABAE-0196169147FD@microsoft.com... >I am using Publisher 2002 with windows XP. When editing I have a frame >which >...

MS publisher 2003 take 8 to 16 seconds in copy/past & Save event?
We are Newspaper Publishing press, and use Publisher 2003 for Unicode sindhi (arabic/R to L)... MS publisher 2003 take 8 to 16 seconds in copy/past & Save event? can any body help us in this case, why it is because of and what is its posible solution Regards, digitalsindh@yahoo.com ...

Custom Forms #3
I have created custom form for a Public calendar. Which I have some checkbox yes/no fields. For Example (Need Tables check for yes.) When I print that appointment the fields shows a 0 or -1. Is there away to have it print yes or no. I have tried yes/no and Icon format ...

Adds-ins/tools for publishing Excel data as web pages?
Can anybody suggest some low cost tools/add-ins for publishing Excel workbooks and sheets as HTML web site content? The data includes tables and charts. The output should support tabs for different sheets. This is for a weekly progress report. Until now I've been using a wiki, but I'm fed up with the limitations and increasingly arcane formatting syntax. The source data is in Excel. Can you not use File - Save as web page, then upload that to your site? What version of Excel are you using? -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------...

Unable to resize Navigation pane in access 2007
This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled. Is there anyway to reset it to default settings? Can you not just drag it? -- Build a little, test a little. "SJ" wrote: > This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled. Is there > anyway to reset it to default settings? > > > . > ...

in office 2007 we cannto logon exchange mail box
i installed office 2007 then arrnage mail account , when i configure exchange box officce said that message.0x80040011d when i see in network connection gatway not avaliable because dhcp automaticly share when i configure manullay no problem. how can solve thanx Twety <ak@yahoo.com> wrote: > i installed office 2007 then arrnage mail account , when i > configure exchange box officce said that message.0x80040011d Is your mailbox store mounted? Can you open this mailbox in OWA? > > when i see in network connection gatway not avaliable because dhcp > aut...

2007 duplicate email messages
Erratically I see duplicate email messages. Why and what can i do to avoid it? iuse Outlook Office 2007. Thanks!! Typically remove the e-mail scanning add-in of the Anti-virus software you are using. It doesn't provide any additional benefits. VP wrote: > Erratically I see duplicate email messages. Why and what can i do to avoid > it? iuse Outlook Office 2007. Thanks!! "VP" <VP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:155FBFD6-5E89-4DA9-8DDC-FE08C4CF5A28@microsoft.com... > Erratically I see duplicate email messages. Why and what ...