Problem when replying to an e-mail

I have 1 user in my organization whose Outlook 12 crashes sometimes when he
replies to another e-mail.  There is no rhyme or reason to when this happens
that I can find.  I have done a repair on his outlook, tried disabling all
ADD-INS and some other things.  Here are the errors I am getting in my event
viewer:

Application log:
Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6514.5000, stamp 4a89dc70,
faulting module mso.dll, version 12.0.6425.1000, stamp 49d65443, debug? 0,
fault address 0x00194e6d.

MS Office Diagnostics log:
ID: 6, Application Name: Microsoft Office Outlook, Application Version:
12.0.6514.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6425.1000. This session lasted
129 seconds with 120 seconds of active time.  This session ended with a crash.

Thanks
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
0
Brad

How do I get address book to include e-mail address?
When I select to: box in the new message the search box does not include the e-mail address and is not included in the address line. How do i fix that? Any chance the Contacts folder has lost it's "Show this folder as an E-mail Address Book" checkmark in Properties? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197577/en-us "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" check box is dimmed in Outlook Contact folder properties Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!...

Crazy Sorting Problem.....
Ok so I have colums A though D that need to line up with E through P. I have a common symbol in D and F. I need to get rid of everything in colum A through D that does not line up with the E through P useing the common symbol as a referance. I am right now deleting extra info by hand. Please help. Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Neal wrote: > Ok so I have colums A though D that need to line up with E through P. > I have a common symbol in D and F. I need to get rid of everything in > colum A through D that does not line up with the E through P ...

WaitForSingleObject Problem
Hi all, I use WaitForSingleObject(hProcess, INFINITE) to wait for execution of the MS ActiveX Control Pad Setup (started out of my application). <code> CreateProcess(NULL, "setuppad.exe", NULL, NULL, FALSE, DETACHED_PROCESS, NULL, NULL, &startupInfo, &processInfo) WaitForSingleObject(processInfo.hProcess, INFINITE) DoSomethingElse </code> At the beginning of installation everything is fine, but after a little bit of time, the CPU usage is 50% and nothing is going on (it's after searching for installed components). When I don't use WaitForSingleOb...

How do Iimport my e-mails from my comcast e-mail to outlook
I would like to have all of my e-mails that go to my comcast e-mail address to be sent to my outlook address, how do I do this. I'm not sure if I have my outlook setup properly, how would I know On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:57:03 -0700, Tonya wrote: > I would like to have all of my e-mails that go to my comcast e-mail address > to be sent to my outlook address, how do I do this. I'm not sure if I have > my outlook setup properly, how would I know There isn't an "Outlook address". MS Outlook is a mail client, your Comcast email address points to a server which...

Problem Syncronizing.
HI, I have problems with a syncronized store that I had to syncronize again from the beginning. Give me alot of TIme out when I use the 401 Worksheet. Since some of the data is in the HQ Database I would like to know if there any operation I can do so then tell to the HQ client that I just want to upload some information?. Thanks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Go to Manager, Help, About. If your version is 1.2.0151 you have a version that won't work with Global Customer turned on. Contact MBS and ask for a Hot Fix to address this issue. Install the Hot Fix on all PC...

cannot receive mail #4
For some strange reason I cannot receive email. I can send but not receive. I have checked all the settings and they look good. It says sending and receiving in the right hand corner. I do not get any errors. The send receive message goes away but no mail. I know there is mail because I go on the internet and check to see if I have mail and there is some. I am on a wireless network with my other computer. I have it set up so the mail stays on the server so my wife can check the mail on my other computer. On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:06:44 -0500, Bob wrote: > For some strange ...

Mutiple e-mails
I realize you probably get A LOT of e-mail, so I will keep it short. I just signed up with DSL, and I have multiple e-mails now. How can I have a separate inbox for each e-mail so I can use outlook for all of them without changing user names. Basically a separate inbox for each separate e-mail account, because one is for business, personal, and another is generic. Thank you in advance for your help. Will ...

INSERT INTO problems
Hi all, I hope this doesn't appear twice, I did it a while ago and it never came up! So here goes again! I am trying to use INSERT INTO to insert one record in to a table (tna feedback) in two fields (USER ID: and DESK/LAPTOP). The values are generated by two different forms; stUser comes from this form and stMachine comes from another form which has been hidden once the user has chosen the value. This part works fine. However, every time I run it I get an "Incomplete Query clause" error message but can't fidure out what I've done wrong! Here is the code: Dim SQL ...

Count problems[Excel 97]
Hi there, I did a search on the forum to find an answer to my question but didn' find anything. Here is my prob : Lets say I got this page-> ___a___b_____c__d__ 1 Name Type Job bla 2 Name Type Job bla 3 Name Type Job bla 4 Name Type Job bla 5 Name Type Job bob I want a Cell to write how many row I got( 5 in this exemple) and onl count the cells with bla in the D column(4 in this exemple). Sorry if I'm not really clear but if you can help me feel free t answer :) thx, Tulkas -- Tulka -----------------------------------------------------------...

Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard problem!
I have created an Access 2000 application that I now wish to distribute to users as an MDE file. The Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard does a fine job of storing the relevant installation files on a CD, exploiting A2K Runtime. However, I would prefer to let users download my application from a website. The Package and Deployment Wizard offers a 'Web Publishing' deployment option that appears to address this need. My only problem is that it doesn't work for me. I get the following error message, Unexpected error number 48 has occurred: File not found: WebPost.dll I...

sadfsadf e
asdas dsad ...

Problems with german characters (umlaute)
Hello colleagues, it happes every months that a mail reaches us with I don't know how coded german characters. Our german customers are calling us, asking what we're missing on our system. I've checked one of these mails and the only thing I found out that the codepage, which was specified in the header, was the same than in the other mails I've in my mailbox and which I can read perfectly. The strange thing in current case is, that the email is displayed correctly when the mail is opened in Outlook Web Access. I need some help how to get hand on these problems. Many...

mail server
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 That is what i recieve after setting up a new identity. A box pops up with my username and a password, but i don't know what the password is or why my account will not authorize. why wont it work?? This is on Outlook Express-making a new identity "Soph...

Rule to forward mail to external address doesn't work
It might be an XCON issue but I didn't find the corresponding group so I post my questions here. I set up a rule that when an email arrives if my name is in the "to" or "cc" field then forward the email to another external SMTP address for example an hotmail address. however this rule never works through. It's a Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1 I have no problem to manually forward the email to that external SMTP address; If forward to an mailbox in our Exchange Org, it works; I turned on diagnostic for Transport, no error or warning logged; I tracked mes...

will not let me add my hot mail e-mail
how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look "stephen2428" <stephen2428@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:101C02C3-519B-4B3C-8D8B-FABDCDEB9DE7@microsoft.com > how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look You can't unless you have a paid-for Premium Account. "stephen2428" <stephen2428@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:101C02C3-519B-4B3C-8D8B-FABDCDEB9DE7@microsoft.com... > how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look And we are supposed to guess as to WHICH version of Outlook that you use? HTTPmail got added fo...

countif problem.
I wrote a formula in a cell that contains the following: =countif(f5:f268,"> char(32)") / countif(e5:e268,"> char(32)") I have verified that any unused cells have blanks spaces in them. Both columns have data in the same rows so the counted value for each column should be the same but it isnt. All cells contain only numbers or letters and the cells format is general. Any suggestions?? Not sure I get it, but try =countif(f5:f268,">"&char(32)) / countif(e5:e268,">"&char(32)) "psion" <oregonsparkie@hotmail.com> w...

Carriage Return/Line Feed Problem
Hi guys, I wrote some code that gets the HTML from a Web page and stores it in a buffer, then I display the buffer in a big multiline CEdit box. The problem is that on many pages I don't get new lines, I just get a thick solid verticle line kinda like this: || where it should return. Also, if I view the pages (view source) in Notepad they look fine. Most pages do that, but interestingly Microsoft pages do the proper new line and look great in my edit box. Maybe I have to replace all the \r with \r\n or something like that ? Does a \r\n still only take up 1 char ? I download the page in...

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

Audience rule, problem with Domain Local Group.
I try to create a rule for my audience on Portal 2007 User = Member of --- some Domain Local Group (I need to add people from other trusted forest) But it can't be relolved :-( What's wrong? I checked it on 3 Portals, no luck I cam only create such a rule: Work e-mail Contains @needed_domain.com or add individual accounts from those domains, but there are 1000, too hard to add manually .... Please help. Perhaps there is another way These groups need to be either Global or Universal groups. Universal groups are better for SharePoint, and they can contain global...

FRx
Dear, I encountered problem of changing default base period. The version of FRx software is 6.5.28 and it is running under Windows 2K Professional. The situation was: After opened the Catalog of Report Window, there was a pop-up message box which said 'Changed the default base period to C'. I did not know why this could happen. - Would you please tell me under what circumstances this pop-up message box would display?? In order to continue to use this software, I only could click 'OK' from the message box. The report date is then changed to 'Default Base Period' - (Ja...

backup problem
Hi I had installed backup for office 2003, I had been backing up to a removable disk. I had removed the disk and kept getting messages that was unable to back up to removable disk, even though I have turned off all automatic backup options. I have since removed back up "feature" but still get the 4 or 5 steps stating unable to find disk etc, any ideas how to get rid of this wonderful microsoft feature. thanks tim If by removed you mean 'uninstalled' then it would appear the uninstall wasnt successfull. In OL ensure backup is not selected within Addins "Tim&...

shortcut/hotkey-problem
Hello NG, I have set a custom hotkey to a shortcut/program on my Windows XP Start Menu (CTRL-ALT-B). However, this programlink was deleted. If I now try to reassign this shortcut, it does not work - it seems that the combination has been still reserved for a non-existing link. Is it possible to unmap the combination to map it then again? Hopefully someone can help me. Thank you, Johannes Perhaps the info in this thread will help. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/32795-45-find-delete-hotkey-shortcut-assigned-program johannes pfeffer wrote: > Hello NG, > ...

What program is trying to access e-mail address information stored in outlook?
I have one user (Vista Business, Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2003) who has today started to see a pop-up from Outlook saying: "A program is trying to access e-mail address information stored in Outlook. If this is unexpected, click Deny and verify your antivirus software is up-to-date." Anti-virus (McAfee) is up todate, and I'm doing a scan now and afterwards will do a separate scan for malware. This user tells me that he hasn't knowingly installed anything recently. My question is: is there any way to determine what the program is which is try...

LDAP problem
I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2002 and now every time I open Outlook I get a Microsoft LDAP Directory window with Server Name, Port, User Name, and Password. What is this thing and how do I get rid of it? -- Mike D. www.stopassaultnow.net Remove .spamnot to respond by email --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.789 / Virus Database: 534 - Release Date: 11/7/2004 You can remove the LDAP address book provider via Tools | Email Accounts | View/Change address books. (Might be listed as Active Directory or LD...