Probleem bij een Office 2003 die wel met exchange werkt

Kan Micorosoft Outook niet starten. Kan het Outlook-venster niet openen. Kan
de set mappen niet openen. De server is niet beschikbaar. Neem contact op met
de beheerder als deze situatie zich blijft voordoen".
is de foutmelding die hij geeft. Zaterdag werkte dit toestel nog normaal
maar vandaag krijgen we enkel deze foutmelding.

Heeft iemand een oplossing?

Error during Exchange Backup
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Editioon. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the function "HrESERestoreAddDatabase" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_b...

Most recommended Exchange book?
I was wondering if you guys could recommend me a good "must have" Exchange 2003 reference book to keep around the office. Something more geared for an all encompasing and easy to use reference guide than certification testing would be appropriate. Thanks! On Mar 13, 8:46 am, Chris Lukowski <ChrisLukow...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I was wondering if you guys could recommend me a good "must have" Exchange > 2003 reference book to keep around the office. Something more geared for an > all encompasing and easy to use reference guide than certificati...

Office Reinstall
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I purchased the full version of Office 2008 with my Mac last summer. Everything was working fine until 3 weeks ago when Word disappeared completely. It cannot even be found on the HD. All other applications with Office are still there and functioning fine. I downloaded the trial version of Office 2008 hoping I could do a reinstall (I cannot find the install discs - after moving 3 times this year!). My product key will not work with the trial. Is there anything I can do to get this going again? Thanks in advance. On 10/6/09 5:24 PM, ...

Outlook 2003
I used to be able to do this in Outlook 2000. The string will be in either the subject or text body...or both. For example: looking for an email message about a specific invoice number 12345. Now, it does not find the number even when I know it's there....and can find it by hunting on my own. Thanks for any help you can offer~ "Hello_It''''s_Me-CA" <HelloItsMeCA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B942C394-5363-49BE-AFB3-04E34C1CE4BF@microsoft.com... >I used to be able to do this in Outlook 2000. The string will be in either > t...

Publisher 2003 Viewer is needed
Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for the other programs in Office? Can they? Yes Will they? Unlikely Mike Larry M. in Illinois wrote: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for > the other programs in Office? Larry M. in Illinois <Larry M. in Illinois@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they > have for the other programs in Office? Could they? Yes Is it profitable for them to do so? Probably not. W...

Upgrading Microsoft Office when switching to OSX
I recently upgraded my Mac from 9.x to OSX. I was running Office 2001 in 9.x. Do I have to buy new software to have the version of Office that is compatible with OSX or can I download an upgrade? You can run Office 2001 inside Classic in OS X, or you can purchase Office X or Office 2004 as OS X-native programs. Office 2004 is the latest version. Owning Office 2001 qualifies you for the discount on an upgrade copy, but not for a free new version. On 3/8/05 8:02 PM, "anonymous" wrote: > I recently upgraded my Mac from 9.x to OSX. I was running Office 2001 > in 9.x. Do I ...

Is your microsoft office outlook download update looping?
-- PackersFAN In article <3F7B4D82-187F-4022-BF52-C085A98CF410@microsoft.com>, lambeau@discussions.microsoft.com says... > If you're talking about the outlook (hotmail) connector - yep - that's what it does for several of us it seems. Use this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e- 41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en Or if you cannot unwrap, get the link is connected to from this page: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx -- Duncan. Yes, I am experiencing same thing. "...

Outlook 2003 #224
When I print from Outlook I get the following screen: A dialog box opens and says An error has occurred in the script on this page Line: 1344 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified Error Code: 0 URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg All other applications work. Bob 5132361210 ...

Outlook 2003 hyperlinking error
Have just installed Outlook 2003, when I click on a html link within an email it opens my default web browser however the link appears in the browser with these additional symbols which stop the requested site from loading eg: http://%1%20http://www.microsoft.com Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Its driving me nuts. ...

Visio 2003: Custom Toolbars disappear
Sorry for the cross-posting, but I didn't get any responses in the visio.troubleshoot NG. I recently upgraded to Visio 2003 and have a perplexing problem. When I create a custom toolbar--or even when I customize a standard toolbar--they do not appear the next time I load Visio. Any ideas? I'm getting tired of recreating my custom toolbar every day! Thanks, Dave Go to View/Toolbars/ and you should see the list of customized toolbars you have made at the bottom of the menu. Selecting them will make them appear I tried to duplicate the problem you are having with seeing a standard ...

Automatically redirecting profiles to a new exchange server?
OK old exchange server was SERVEROLD and new one is SERVERNEW (for arguments sake). The pc has lots of different profiles on it and I dont wanna manually change each profile to reflect the new server. Running Outlook 2002 is there a way to automatically do this? I believe I can use a prf file created using Custom Wizards from the Office Resource Kit and deploy this to do this for me. Can anyone give any more detailed info on how this can be done? Thanks <carlosvenegas@jellybeandesign.co.uk> wrote in message news:1132785375.328184.274520@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > OK ol...

Exchange Router / Deployment Manager
Hi, we have two diffrent issues with CRM 3.0. (But i think they belong togehter, perhaps?) 1. In Deployment Manager i can't browse the domain. (all windows are empty) But i can add users via web interface. 2. On the Exchange -> CRM E-Mail Router -> All users which i have added via Web GUI generate a "Failure" by locating the CRM Users with the Rule Deployment Wizard Thanks for your help! Have you managed to resolve this issue as we're facing the same problem. Any help would be gratefully received. Many thanks, Nick. "TN" wrote: > Hi, > &g...

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Restore messages from Exchange database
Our SBS2000 crashed the other day without a backup of Active Directory. We now only have a backup of the exchange database (edb and stm files). The domain has been recreated from fresh and 5 computers were re-joined the domain. Exchange also were installed. Question: what would be the right way to restore the messages from the edb and stm backup copy? Thank you in advance! -jesk Jesk You'll have to recreate the Exchange org and do a restore. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/disrecopgde.mspx Unless you have a flat file recovery tool like Quest R...

Microsoft Office Connector to MSN
I am so very confused. I purchased Windows XP Home Edition and Microsoft Works 7.0 and I still do not have Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, I cannot install the Microsoft Office Connector to MSN. I have Outlook Express and it's working fine. Do I "NOW" need to go buy Microsoft Outlook? Doesn't it come with XP or Works? Microsoft won't tell me anything without me giving them more money. Donna <holyjuicer219@msn.com> wrote: > I am so very confused. I purchased Windows XP Home > Edition and Microsoft Works 7.0 and I still do not have > Microsoft Outlook....

Update Existing Purchase Orders with New Exchange Rate
Hello, I have existing Purchase Orders in Great Plains 8.0 were some of the line items have been received is there a way to change the exchange rate for the remaining line items and any new line items added? Thanks, Brian M. Database Administrator ...

Works in 2003 but not 2007
When I reference the below function in 2003 I get function displayed... now in 2007 I get #NAME? Any idea what I need to change/set in 2007 so it will run this function? Function formulaText(x As Range) 'returns the text equivalent of formula in upper left cell in range x 'example: =formulatext(a1) returns the formula found in cell a1 of active worksheet 'example: =formulatext(a1:b5) returns the formula found in cell a1 of active worksheet formulaText = x.Cells(1, 1).Formula End Function Thanks, Mark Mark, It works fine for me. Are you stored in a stan...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

Outlook 2003 Personal Address Book forwarding problem
This Outlook 2003 is connected to a Exchange 5.5 Server The problem is this, everytime I try to forward any e-mail and use any distribution list on the Personal Address Book it does not want to send the e-mail but if I try to send it any other way it works fine. Thanks ...

Excel (Office Home & Student 2007)
Question 1. Can I have an Excel Spreadsheet sort alphabetically? How? Question 2. Does anyone know where the updates are for Office? Thanks in advance. Dave __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5046 (20100421) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com Please see "Sort" and "Updates" in Excel Help. Either press F1 or click on the little white and blue question mark in the upper right corner. David Dyke wrote: > Question 1. Can I have an Excel Spr...

HTML view with outlook and pocket pc 2003
When I download email from a pop3 server, the messages are displayed only in text format not in HTML format, i can't see the images in the email, I only see lines or dashes. Check with microsoft.public.pocketpc for help with PPC. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Mike Mikhail <smikhail@socal.rr.com> asked: | When I download email from a pop3 server, the messages | are d...