PLEASE HELP: Outlook2003 Send Mail Error

Can anyone help me with this problem. Everytime I try to send out an email.
It gets rejected and I get this message:

'vpvaughn@aol.com' on 5/5/2010 4:26 PM
554 5.2.1 554 AOL will not accept delivery of this message

Van wrote:

> Can anyone help me with this problem. Everytime I try to send out an email.
> It gets rejected and I get this message:

> 'vpvaughn@aol.com' on 5/5/2010 4:26 PM
> 554 5.2.1 554 AOL will not accept delivery of this message

Possibilities:

AOL is your sending mail server but you didn't configure the e-mail account
that you defined in Outlook to authenticate to their SMTP mail host.

AOL is the recipient's domain (not yours) and your sending mail server is on
their blacklist, or your sending mail server doesn't have a reverse DNS
lookup (A record) for its IP address in its DNS server so AOL can validate
the host that is connecting to the AOL mail server.  In either case, you'll
have to contact your e-mail provider to tell them that AOL won't accept
e-mails from their domain.
0
VanguardLH

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Please help #8

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Error 550 Relaying denied

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

Help with importing data

outlook 2007 e-mail

Error 130

OE autodelete OLD mail

Web Services install error
Hi everyone, I keep getting the following error when I try to install web services or econnect. Error Number = 25001 Error Description = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'VOIDED'. Error Source = eConnectInstall90.LoadProcs.AddSQLStoredProcedureLine Number = 240 I have the Web server and SQL Server on separate machine. Does anyone know what the problem is? When I try to install web services on the web server, i get this message. When i install econnect on the sql server, i also get this message. thanks, nick I finally figured it out. It ha...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...