Page Set UP

Hi..I have a user who has Page Setup appearing 8 times when they click on File.
How would I go about getting rid of that?
--
Needin'''' some help!

"Matto" <Matto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hi..I have a user who has Page Setup appearing 8 times when they click on
> File.
> How would I go about getting rid of that?

Is this for Outlook's File menu?  If so, try starting Outlook in safe mode
(hold Ctrl when starting it) to see if the behavior changes.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Mail merge from more then 1 page or how to enlarge page size ?
Hello everyone! There is a well known problem that tipically you cannot perform mail merge from more then 1 page.That is - you select contacts from the first page,do merge,then go to the next one ....and have to repeat the same.When you have more then 3000 contacts it is very very inconvinient.So I thought if it is possible to enlarge the page size.I managed to do it up to 500 records per page but it is not enough!Please help me! A workaround (which will NOT create activities againgst the records in CRM) is: Modify the Advanced Find view to include the required fields Filter the records ...

Setting up Outlook for Imap
Hi. Can anyone tell me if there's a set-up/user guide for using Outlook for email on an Imap server? For example, how to save copies of sent messages to a folder that synchronises with the Imap server and similar useful stuff? Thanks. See if the information here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/olinet.htm#imap -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "DG" wrote: > Hi. Can anyone tell me if there's a set-up/user guide for using...

web pages in visio professional 2002 SR-1
A coworker of mine has visio 2000. When he saves a visio flowchart as a web page I comes out perfect with no intervention required at all. The flowchart is a good size so you can read it and there is a black bar across the bottom which allows you to scroll between pages. I'm trying to duplicate the output that he is getting the only diffence is that I'm using visio professional 2002 SR-1. The output that I'm getting is fit to page with tabs at the bottom of the explorer screen that allow you to flip between pages. Any idea how to get the same output that my coworker i...

Set the focus to the top of the form that has a tabcontrol
Hi I have a form which consists of a tab control. When users switch between tabs, I want to set the focus of the entire form to the top of the form each time instead of where they let the form on their previous visit. Is this possible? I tried to set the focus to the top of the form by using the following: Me.StudentID.SetFocus But it doesn't work. I'm not sure of where I should put the code. Is this the right one to use or would something else be better? I also read somewhere in one of the forums I can set the focus first to the mainform by using Forms...

Investing Home Page calculating portfolio value wrong
I have been meeting to ask about this for 2 versions. When you click the investing menu choice at the top of the form that displays you get a list of all of your Investing accounts, Current value, Value as of 1 month ago, and gain since opening date. You also get a total line. The total line is not the total of all the accounts. If I click on View my portfolio you go into Portfolio Manager and the total is correct. What else is the Investing Home Page including in the total? ...

Print even or odd pages ONLY
I have a 200 page publication that I have created in Mspub2003 and need to be able to print first only even pages, then odd pages on the back side of the first print. I can do this in Word but can't find the option in Pub. Assistance would be greatly appreciated. Ken Like I said before, it's very tempting to compare Word and Publisher but you can't depend on those two programs having the same features. I will assume that you have some sort of .pdf creating software on your system. (Most of us who use Publisher do. If you don't, you should.) Adobe Reader will allow you ...

macro to insert rows between sets of records
I have data that looks like this: name class title joe class1 assistant mary class1 assistant zelda class1 assistant al class1 professor ben class1 professor cleo class1 professor dan class1 professor alice class2 student barb class2 student claire class2 student ...and so on the spreadsheet goes. What I want to do is create a macr that will insert 2 blank lines between each 'title' group and insert line above the groupings with the title on it.. so that the resultin spread sheet looks like: name class title assistant joe class1 as...

How do i set one of the static text controls in the dialog to be bold? #2
Hi, I have an MFC dialog that has two static controls on it with text. I need to set one of the strings to be bold, basically have one control with bold text and second one with plain. I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

How do I keep page breaks for each page in a sheet without the co.
I have vertical pages with page breaks in between. Every time I open the document the content has gone outside the page breaks. So I either have to move the page break or re-cut and paste the content. I want to set the content inside each page without it going out of the page. ...

Page viwere web part and access based enumaration
I have 50 sales reps that need access to files on an internal server. The easiest way to do this is through our MOSS 2007 site, published through ISA. There are files that they can all see, and files that are tailored to the individual reps. I was thinking of a single share to deposit the public documents and invidual folders inside that share, with only the individual permissions and using Access Based Enum on my Windows server. However, I don't seem to get Sharepoint to get this to work. I want the rep to see all public document and a single folder with his name. I se...

No customization link under settings in the left navigation pane
i couldn't find the customization link under Settings in the left navigation pane, but if i log in as other accounts, it's there. how can this happen? how can i add or remove the links in Settings? thank you. I have heard this is actually not somethign that is set but a page error. From what i was told trying clearing your internet explorer cache and cookies and reload. "J" wrote: > i couldn't find the customization link under Settings in the left navigation > pane, but if i log in as other accounts, it's there. > how can this happen? how can i add or ...

MDI Chile windows not setting Frame Caption Bar
Hello, I have created an Windows MDI application. When I open a document within this MDI frame, the caption bar of the MDI frame is only set if the child document is maximized. If I have more than 1 child documents, I have them tiled. I woulkd like the MDI frame caption to change to show the name of the active child document, but it simply appends a number to it's applicaiton name. ie. the applicaiton name is WinOm and when I select a child document, the MDI frame caption is set to WinOm - [WinOM1], WinOm - [WinOm2], etc. Can I set it so that the MDI frame caption is the applicati...

Setting up Exchange to retrieve contact data from external source
Hi all, I'd like to setup an Exchange server to retrieve data from an external source. There are three use-cases, where: 1. A new contact is created in the external source. Update exchange. 2. A contact is deleted in the external source. Update exchange. 3. A contact is changed in the external source. Update exchange. And updates should only work one way, from the external source to Exchange. I'm free to select the update protocol and data format, so I was wondering if you have any suggestions how this could be implemented. Thanks, Morten On 8 Sep 2004 22:49:12 -0700, mort...

Default 'Find' Settings
Hi I would like to set the default of the 'Find' Dialog to 'Match any part of field' Is that possible and how? Thank you, Samuel Hi Samuel, Try: In Access main Menu Select: Tools->Options->Find/Edit Select "General Search" in "Default Find/Replace Behaviour" Section Regards/JK "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:eln3FFGnHHA.4552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... | Hi | | I would like to set the default of the 'Find' Dialog to 'Match any part of | field' | | Is that possible and how? | | Than...

How to copy toolbar settings from Excel 2003?
Hi All, I am currently using Excel 2003 on my computer. I have customised the way toolbars appear on my system in Excel. Now I would be upgrading to a new machine. I want to know how should I copy the settings for my toolbars. I tried the Help option- It says to copy the file named "excel.xlb" to the new machine but it doesn't mentions anything about Excel 2003. Moreover I have not found any file with extension .xlb on my machine. Can anybody please help? Thanks in Advance. Hi Interesting! I just did a search for *.xlb and my PC found nothing - but I have got one! It...

ActiveX Control Property Pages "Apply" button
Hi, I am working on a customer issue. We have developed a ActiveX control which is having 2 property Pages when user selects "properties" from right click menu. on the property pages we have simple list boxes and edit controls for user configuration. The Problem I am facing is that when in Property Page 1 is user enters any entry in the edit control and switched to property page 2 then previous edit is automatically applied to my ActiveX Control and Apply button is getting disabled. Same happens when user switches between the pages. Normally ActiveX control OLEControl displa...

setting up emails
Hi every1 I am having problems setting up my emails, it is asking me for incoming and outgoing servers and i do not know how to find them....sorry but i am new to all this...... -- shirlzzzzzz "WHOZADONUT" <WHOZADONUT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30B925EB-3759-45F1-BBF7-54C2B3112A25@microsoft.com... > Hi every1 > > I am having problems setting up my emails, it is asking me for incoming > and > outgoing servers and i do not know how to find them....sorry but i am new > to > all this...... > -- > shirlzzzzzz You need to co...

Set value for function through form code
TIA... Not sure where to post... I found info from Access Query group that I could define function and then use it as variable for query object criteria, so... I set up a function in a module for my database Function testjbl() testjbl = variablename End Function I have a button on a form that on click variablename=7 In a query I set criteria to testjbl() the query runs but apparently the value is not passed to testjbl() Any help??? Does it matter where the function code is, module form code?? How should I set the value for variablename so the function uses the value in the qu...

Help sought for IE8.0 to display a web page.
Dear Sir, I am able to view the webpage forum.avira.com with its layout when I am logging on to my PC as 'any other user'. But the web page is not displayed correctly with its layout when I am logging on as 'administator'. It is showing at the end 'errors on the web page' icon. How is this possible? How to get the page displayed when I am logging on as administrator? Thanking you and expecting your posts, Yours sincerely, R. GANESAN. Those with IE7- and/or IE8-specific questions or comments can post to and seek support in IE General newsgroup:...

MS Exchange Server 2003 Registry Settings
Hi, Can anybody give some pointer where I could find all the Registry Settings relevant to MS Exchange Server 2003? Thanks in Advance. Vinay On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 06:15:00 -0800, vinay <vinay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Hi, > >Can anybody give some pointer where I could find all the Registry >Settings relevant to MS Exchange Server 2003? > >Thanks in Advance. > >Vinay I dont think you will find something like that. Whats the goal? If you want make sure your installation is optimal, download and run Exbpa against it. I am performing the backup ...

Setting up account 02-25-10
I'm trying to use my email account with Alltel/Blackberry with my Windows Mail. My internet is with Alltel (data card). I put in my IP address for incoming and outgoing and that seemed to work, but now when I try to send mail, I get this....... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Turkey Calls', Account: '75.116.127.154', Server: '75.116.63.154', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Any hel...

Limited Page Printing problem; Blue Dashed Line Delineating End Of Document ?
Hello, Have been using Excel 97 for some time now, but have never run across this before. Still consider myself a new user, though. In the middle of my workbook, about 1/2 way down, Excel now has a dashed blue line inserted. I cannot print anything below the line, as it is apparently taking the line as delineating the end of my workbook, I guess. How do I get rid of this line, or indicator, and get back to being able to print "everything", please ? BTW: how did it get there in the first place ? E.g., what might I have done inadvertently, just so I can learn ? Thanks, Bob ...

Set up second email address
I am with Freeola as my provider. I want a separate email address for my wife. I went to Freeola and got a new email address and it's info.Then went to OE>attachments>mail and added a new account. I thought that would give me two emails to use. I went thru the whole thing on identities and it all looked ok and I could switch identities but I could never find why I could not get an internet connection. I have read the Help file on identities and setting up an email address and called Freeola no luck. Freeola said to set it up as a rule. That is not how we want it set up. ...

Outlook set up for calendar, contacts and tasks ONLY
How can I set up my outlook to display ONLY the calendar, contacts and tasks options? I used another e-mail sysem not outlook. sotero <sotero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I set up my outlook to display ONLY the calendar, contacts > and tasks options? I used another e-mail sysem not outlook. Try not defining a mail account in the mail profile. -- Brian Tillman ...

How do I set a pop up window to focus?
I have an Excel spreadsheet that queries an access database. Part of the macro I have created (with the help of a co-worker) has the database import information from a different spreadsheet. When this happens it opens a prompt that asks for a date. How do I make it so that pop up window is in focus? Below is the code I believe is relevant to the problem. Sub Refresh_Access() Dim LOC As String LOC = "\\kftwmfs02\Departments\Dispatch\Shared_Files\Capatalized Work\Capitalized Work.mdb" Call Module1.Create_Shell_Access(LOC) End Sub Module1: Public F...