Outlook message font says 11 but is so small it can't be read.

My Outlook was working perfectly. I pasted a web address from an open website
into a message to send and it changed my text to so small it looks like dots
unless I go to 72 point font and then it is readable. The receiver of the
email actually receives huge font. The toolbar says it is 11 point Arial. My
v-card on the message changed to about 1/4 inches square on my screen as well.

You probably have changed your zooming factor.
Changing it back depends on your version of Outlook.
See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/95

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Confused Dan" <Confused Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Outlook was working perfectly. I pasted a web address from an open
> website
> into a message to send and it changed my text to so small it looks like
> dots
> unless I go to 72 point font and then it is readable. The receiver of the
> email actually receives huge font. The toolbar says it is 11 point Arial.
> My
> v-card on the message changed to about 1/4 inches square on my screen as
> well.

0
Roady
3/24/2010 5:38:36 PM
The pasting of the web address caused something that changed the zoom to 10%.
Post on page 2 around March 14 solved the problem. On the Format Text menu
find Zoom and click on it.

Several people have had the problem.

Solved Thanks

"Confused Dan" wrote:

> My Outlook was working perfectly. I pasted a web address from an open website
> into a message to send and it changed my text to so small it looks like dots
> unless I go to 72 point font and then it is readable. The receiver of the
> email actually receives huge font. The toolbar says it is 11 point Arial. My
> v-card on the message changed to about 1/4 inches square on my screen as well.

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

File size #11

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

message delivery problems

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

cannot open hyper links in outlook