Outlook Express Imported Email

I've recently imported mail from Outlook express to Outlook 2007.

The "From" fied of all the old imported email does not display the email
address. It just shows the sends full name.

I therefore cannot reply to old email or click on the From field and add the
email address to my contacts.

Anyone come across this problem before?
thanks,

"Pryan" <Pryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I've recently imported mail from Outlook express to Outlook 2007.

It's better to export to Outlook from Outlook Express.

> The "From" fied of all the old imported email does not display the email
> address. It just shows the sends full name.

It shows the Display Name and this is normal.  The name should be underlined.
Is it?

> I therefore cannot reply to old email or click on the From field and add the
> email address to my contacts.

What happens when you try?  Sounds to me like you did not properly transfer
the messages.  Explain the details of the process you used.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large