Outlook Express 2002 Sent Items Folder stopped logging sent email

My Outlook Express 'Sent Items' folder stopped logging email that I have been
sending.   My messages go out, but are not copied to the 'Sent Items' folder.

The folder had about 998 messages in it, and I moved many them to another
folder, but mail still is not copied to it

The icon for the folder has a dash in it.   What can I do?

Please clarify for me. There is Outlook Express which is part of Internet
Explorer, and Microsoft Outlook which is part of Microsoft Office.

"MarxBrother" <MarxBrother@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Outlook Express 'Sent Items' folder stopped logging email that I have
been
> sending.   My messages go out, but are not copied to the 'Sent Items'
folder.

> The folder had about 998 messages in it, and I moved many them to another
> folder, but mail still is not copied to it
>
> The icon for the folder has a dash in it.   What can I do?

0
Orland
2/19/2010 2:15:42 PM
MarxBrother wrote:

> My Outlook Express 'Sent Items' folder stopped logging email that I have been
> sending.   My messages go out, but are not copied to the 'Sent Items' folder.
>
> The folder had about 998 messages in it, and I moved many them to another
> folder, but mail still is not copied to it
>
> The icon for the folder has a dash in it.   What can I do?

There is no such product as Outlook Express 2002.  There is Outlook 2002 and
there is Outlook EXPRESS (last version was 6).

For OE, there is not a "dash" in the folder icon for the Sent Items folder.
On the folder icon is an overlay icon of an envelope with some printing on
it (you know, like the letters you send via postal mail).  It's always
there.  The whole folder icon shows a folder with an envelope.

This newsgroup discusses Outlook.  For issues with Outlook EXPRESS, ask in a
newsgroup that discusses that product.
0
VanguardLH

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

find action on log file

Outlook Sales

invalid email address

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Blue screen crash Stop: 0x0000008E
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this? CodyE wrote: > Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in > awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the > blue screen with that error code on it. it ...

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

how to find an item in a list control?

Emails #3