Outlook error message 03-10-10

Outlook 2007 error messages sending and receiving mail:  (0x8007000E):  Out
of memory or system resources.  Close some windows or programs and try again.

Nothing else is open or running.  I have restarted, but still cannot send or
receive messages in Outlook.

Please help!

Do a google search on: "0x8007000E" (quotes excluded)  - no shortage of
results identifying possible causes and solutions that worked for different
people. Not a "one size fits all" answer to the problem.

One of many starting points:
http://office-outlook.com/outlook-forum/index.php/m/191499/#msg_191499

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
"Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010"
http://www.contactgenie.com

"Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 2007 error messages sending and receiving mail:  (0x8007000E):
> Out
> of memory or system resources.  Close some windows or programs and try
> again.
>
> Nothing else is open or running.  I have restarted, but still cannot send
> or
> receive messages in Outlook.
>
> Please help!

0