Outlook deleting server messages

I have recently installed Outlook 2007 on my laptop running Windows 7. When I
open Outlook, it downloads my emails and automatically deletes them from the
server. I need them left on the server so that I can download the same
messages on other computers. How can I adjust the setting in Outlook to leave
the messages on the server?

Using POP3?
Open your account settings of the POP3 account-> button More Settings...->
tab Advanced

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"JRT" <JRT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have recently installed Outlook 2007 on my laptop running Windows 7.
> When I
> open Outlook, it downloads my emails and automatically deletes them from
> the
> server. I need them left on the server so that I can download the same
> messages on other computers. How can I adjust the setting in Outlook to
> leave
> the messages on the server?

0
Roady