Outlook Connector Update for Outlook 2007

When I open outlook 2007 I am prompted to upgrade my outlook connector to
continue accessing my hotmail account. It then proceeds to download file
OLC.msi followed by a prompt to restart outlook in order to finish the
installation. The outlook connector setup wizard then opens and prompts me to
repair or remove outlook connector. I've tried both options - repairing does
nothing, as soon I restart outlook I get the upgrade window again, removing
and reinstalling outlook connector yields the same result. Any thoughts??

Same problem, rather frusterating. Haven't found a fix yet but this is the
second time in 6 months I've had these issues with Connector.

"Sam C" wrote:

> When I open outlook 2007 I am prompted to upgrade my outlook connector to
> continue accessing my hotmail account. It then proceeds to download file
> OLC.msi followed by a prompt to restart outlook in order to finish the
> installation. The outlook connector setup wizard then opens and prompts me to
> repair or remove outlook connector. I've tried both options - repairing does
> nothing, as soon I restart outlook I get the upgrade window again, removing
> and reinstalling outlook connector yields the same result. Any thoughts??
In article <67F25392-97D2-4E17-8A5F-2CC6DC5FCA5D@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-
8?B?U2FtIEM=?= says...

> When I open outlook 2007 I am prompted to upgrade my outlook connector to
> continue accessing my hotmail account. It then proceeds to download file
> OLC.msi followed by a prompt to restart outlook in order to finish the
> installation. The outlook connector setup wizard then opens and prompts me to
> repair or remove outlook connector. I've tried both options - repairing does
> nothing, as soon I restart outlook I get the upgrade window again, removing
> and reinstalling outlook connector yields the same result. Any thoughts??

Try the full installer from this page (reported to work)...
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-
41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en

If unable to unwrap that line into your browser, it's linked to from
this page:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx

--
Duncan.
0

"Sam C" wrote:

> When I open outlook 2007 I am prompted to upgrade my outlook connector to
> continue accessing my hotmail account. It then proceeds to download file
> OLC.msi followed by a prompt to restart outlook in order to finish the
> installation. The outlook connector setup wizard then opens and prompts me to
> repair or remove outlook connector. I've tried both options - repairing does
> nothing, as soon I restart outlook I get the upgrade window again, removing
> and reinstalling outlook connector yields the same result. Any thoughts??
Or this one:

<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en>

hth

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD5SZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LD5SZRA 2010.
0
LD5SZRA
5/4/2010 3:39:51 AM
Duncan has given us a link and the best way to resolve this
problem is to download it manually from here:

<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en>

Save the download in a temp folder and then with Windows Explorer
go to that folder and doublick on the downloaded file.

hth

Mark wrote:

> I am experiencing the same thing, and, I cannot use Outlook 2007 to access
> new .msn EMail messages.
>
> "Sam C" wrote:
>
> > When I open outlook 2007 I am prompted to upgrade my outlook connector to
> > continue accessing my hotmail account. It then proceeds to download file
> > OLC.msi followed by a prompt to restart outlook in order to finish the
> > installation. The outlook connector setup wizard then opens and prompts me to
> > repair or remove outlook connector. I've tried both options - repairing does
> > nothing, as soon I restart outlook I get the upgrade window again, removing
> > and reinstalling outlook connector yields the same result. Any thoughts??

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD5SZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD5SZRA
OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER
INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF
BUSINESS PROFITS OR SPECIAL DAMAGES,  EVEN IF LD5SZRA OR ITS
ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL
DAMAGES SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.

Copyright LD5SZRA 2010.
0
LD5SZRA
5/4/2010 3:43:40 AM
Sorry, did I have the link to the 64bit installer? - my bad, I was
looking at that page and may not have "gone back".

--
Duncan.

In article <4BDF9707.991B14AE@discussions.microsoft.com>,
LD5SZRA@discussions.microsoft.com says...

> Or this one:
>
> <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en>
>
> hth
>

> Duncan McC wrote:
> >
> > In article <67F25392-97D2-4E17-8A5F-2CC6DC5FCA5D@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-
> > 8?B?U2FtIEM=?= says...
> > >
> > > When I open outlook 2007 I am prompted to upgrade my outlook connector to
> > > continue accessing my hotmail account. It then proceeds to download file
> > > OLC.msi followed by a prompt to restart outlook in order to finish the
> > > installation. The outlook connector setup wizard then opens and prompts me to
> > > repair or remove outlook connector. I've tried both options - repairing does
> > > nothing, as soon I restart outlook I get the upgrade window again, removing
> > > and reinstalling outlook connector yields the same result. Any thoughts??
> >
> > Try the full installer from this page (reported to work)...
> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-
> > 41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en
> >
> > If unable to unwrap that line into your browser, it's linked to from
> > this page:
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx
> >
> > --
> > Duncan.

0
Duncan
5/4/2010 4:13:42 AM
It worked, thanks!

"LD5SZRA" wrote:

> Duncan has given us a link and the best way to resolve this
> problem is to download it manually from here:
>
> <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en>
>
> Save the download in a temp folder and then with Windows Explorer
> go to that folder and doublick on the downloaded file.
>
> hth
>

> Mark wrote:
> >
> > I am experiencing the same thing, and, I cannot use Outlook 2007 to access
> > new .msn EMail messages.
> >
> > "Sam C" wrote:
> >
> > > When I open outlook 2007 I am prompted to upgrade my outlook connector to
> > > continue accessing my hotmail account. It then proceeds to download file
> > > OLC.msi followed by a prompt to restart outlook in order to finish the
> > > installation. The outlook connector setup wizard then opens and prompts me to
> > > repair or remove outlook connector. I've tried both options - repairing does
> > > nothing, as soon I restart outlook I get the upgrade window again, removing
> > > and reinstalling outlook connector yields the same result. Any thoughts??
>
> --
> THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
> KIND. LD5SZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR
> IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
> FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD5SZRA
> OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER
> INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF
> BUSINESS PROFITS OR SPECIAL DAMAGES,  EVEN IF LD5SZRA OR ITS
> ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
> DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR
> LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL
> DAMAGES SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
>
> Copyright LD5SZRA 2010.
> .

Thanks that worked great!

"Duncan McC" wrote:

> Sorry, did I have the link to the 64bit installer? - my bad, I was
> looking at that page and may not have "gone back".
>
> --
> Duncan.
>
> In article <4BDF9707.991B14AE@discussions.microsoft.com>,
> LD5SZRA@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> >
> > Or this one:
> >
> > <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en>
> >
> > hth
> >

> > Duncan McC wrote:
> > >
> > > In article <67F25392-97D2-4E17-8A5F-2CC6DC5FCA5D@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-
> > > 8?B?U2FtIEM=?= says...

> > > Try the full installer from this page (reported to work)...
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-
> > > 41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en
> > >
> > > If unable to unwrap that line into your browser, it's linked to from
> > > this page:
> > > http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx
> > >
> > > --
> > > Duncan.
>

> .

Thank you!  That worked perfect!!

"LD5SZRA" wrote:

> Or this one:
>
> <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en>
>
> hth
>

> Duncan McC wrote:
> >
> > In article <67F25392-97D2-4E17-8A5F-2CC6DC5FCA5D@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-
> > 8?B?U2FtIEM=?= says...
> > >
> > > When I open outlook 2007 I am prompted to upgrade my outlook connector to
> > > continue accessing my hotmail account. It then proceeds to download file
> > > OLC.msi followed by a prompt to restart outlook in order to finish the
> > > installation. The outlook connector setup wizard then opens and prompts me to
> > > repair or remove outlook connector. I've tried both options - repairing does
> > > nothing, as soon I restart outlook I get the upgrade window again, removing
> > > and reinstalling outlook connector yields the same result. Any thoughts??
> >
> > Try the full installer from this page (reported to work)...
> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-
> > 41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en
> >
> > If unable to unwrap that line into your browser, it's linked to from
> > this page:
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx
> >
> > --
> > Duncan.
>
> --
> THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
> KIND. LD5SZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR
> IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
> FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD5SZRA
> OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER
> INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF
> BUSINESS PROFITS OR SPECIAL DAMAGES,  EVEN IF LD5SZRA OR ITS
> ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
> DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR
> LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL
> DAMAGES SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
>
> Copyright LD5SZRA 2010.
> .

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

SMTP Connectors #4
Hi, I have a problem with two Front-End servers in NLB. I have two connectors with address space *, one connector with cost 10 the other with cost 20 for connector availability purposes. Inbound mails are targeted to FrontEnd1, outbound mails should go from FrontEnd2 (e.g. MX for FrontEnd1 cost is 10; MX cost for FrontEnd2 is 20) Connectors: FrontEnd1 - Address space * - cost 10 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd1; FrontEnd2 - Address space * - cost 20 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd2 The problem: If both servers are up and running and somehow some mail ends in queue on FrontEnd2 it correctly crea...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Exchange update problem

Address book updating...