outlook blocked access to potentially unsafe item, archive .pst

Tried to open archive in outlook 2003 said file was enormous.

"Egro" <Egro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Tried to open archive in outlook 2003 said file was enormous.

As far as I can tell, there is no error message in Outlook 2003 that states a
file "is enormous".

You should zip a PST before sending or rename it to, say, ".psx" or ".ps_"
before you send it.  The recipient can undo the steps you took to send it.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

how to find an item in a list control?