outlook 2010 folder display missing after email moved into it

After you move a message into a folder, the folder name on the folders
display pane on the left disappeared... the only way to get it back is to
exit and restart outlook 2010

However, this doesn't happen if you move a message into a subfolder..

Problems with Public Folders replication
Hi guys, Some problems here. We have decided to install Exchange server 2003 SP1 on a new hardware with W2k3 SP1 on a new DC (yes, I know it is a bad practice, but...) instead of old Exchange server 2003 SP1 on an old DC on an old hardware. New one (additional) DC was brought live (with some minor problems, DNS, time, as always) without FSMO delegation (for now). Replication of users' accounts was smooth. Logs clear. After Exchange 2003 SP1 installation (with some DNS manipulations) also all was Ok. Dcdiag Ok. In ESM all Exchange servers are visible (old and new). So I have started ...

Want to add new folder to all existing mailboxes
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "junk mail" folder to every mailbox in my site without having to log into each one manually. any ideas thank e "Eric" <ehansen@aruplab.nospam.com> wrote: >Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "junk mail" folder to every mailbox in my site without having to log into each one manually. any ideas? >thanks >e Well, if you've got an anti virus or anti spam product that's Exchange integrated then the package will generate them automatically. If you haven't, then deply Outlook 2003. If y...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

move cell contents

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

sharing of folders

displaying colors in an mfc application
Hi everyone, I'm working on an MFC application. The application is a treeview in which are represented some objects (persons, roles....). I have declared some bitmaps in the visual project to represent these objects. My problem is that some colors of the bitmaps are not displayed. I guess there is a palette problem or something like that. Does anybody have an idea of what the problem is? Thanks a lot for your help.... Fred Try using ILC_COLOR24 | ILC_MASK when you create your imagelist. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fred" <fred@laposte.net> wrot...

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Displaying property menu at runtime
Hello, Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so that the user may interact with the control? In my case, I'm speaking about the MsChart control which has a property menu at the design phase (when picking "properties" after right clicking on the control) Thanks Avi "avi" <aviben@bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message news:e2fc8178-471a-48b1-9671-fc81ca23c912@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so > that the user may interact with the control? > ...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Incoming email slow to come in

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...