Outlook 2007 send from one email, get undeliverable that shows ano

I create a new message and send it using one email account (POP3) in Outlook
2007.  I get an undeliverable message that shows the sending address (which
should be the address I sent the message from) is a totally different address
- also POP3.

The content of the Undeliverable email is strange as well (this is the total
message):

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

example:
address I send the messaage from: myemail@mydomain.com
address that is reported as the sending address in the undeliverable
message: anotheremail@mydomain.com

cwaiii wrote:

> I create a new message and send it using one email account (POP3) in Outlook
> 2007.  I get an undeliverable message that shows the sending address (which
> should be the address I sent the message from) is a totally different address
> - also POP3.
>
> The content of the Undeliverable email is strange as well (this is the total
> message):

Obviously the NDR (non-delivery report) e-mail had to get sent back to you
for you to see it.  So does this NDR specify an account that you don't own
(i.e., you haven't a clue as to whose account it belongs) or is it one of
your other accounts?

From your example, supposedly myemail@mydomain.com is the account through
which you sent the e-mail (regardless of what you claimed was your e-mail in
the From or Reply-To headers).  You sent the e-mail through that account.
You then get an NDR that says the original but undeliverable e-mail had
anotheremail@mydomain.com shown as the sender.  Okay, but that does not tell
us that anotheremail@mydomain.com is YOUR account.  If you had said:

sent from: myemail@mydomain.com
NDR reports sender as: myotheremail@mydomain.com

then we would know myotheremail@mydomain.com was your e-mail address rather
than someotherschmuck@mydomain.com.  Since you don't even give the domain,
we don't know if you are using a common e-mail provider, like Hotmail,
Yahoo, or your ISP, or if you actually are running your own mail server on
your host (or a webhosted one) that is in your registered domain.

- You sent the e-mail through myemail@mydomain.com.  That's your account or
perhaps one of several at mydomain.com.  We don't know.

- You never identified how many accounts are defined within Outlook.

- We don't know if anotheremail@mydomain.com is an account owned by you.

- We don't know if anotheremail@mydomain.com is another account you defined
within Outlook.

- We can't be sure that myemail@mydomain.com and anotheremail@mydomain.com
aren't actually the same account.  There are "family" accounts where there
exist just ONE mailbox but has multiple aliases to it.  There might be a
dozen different e-mail addresses but they all point to the same mailbox.

- We don't even get a full copy of the NDR e-mail because you didn't include
the headers and snipped off the body.  Just munge out the usernames in the
e-mail addresses (leave the domains unless it happens to be your registered
domain and you think you need to hide that, too).  Hard to analyze a partial
exhibit.
0
VanguardLH

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

"View Image Slide Show"

invalid email address

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007