Outlook 2007 mail Icons and their meaning

How do you get a list of the mail Icons and their meaning

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/icons.htm
--
Russ Valentine
"GrahamAIC" <GrahamAIC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you get a list of the mail Icons and their meaning

0
Russ

CRM address book in Outlook

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

OE autodelete OLD mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?