Outlook 2007 Keeps Crashing - Microsoft Outlook Stopped WOrking

Outlook 2007 keeps crashing and giving me the error message: Microsoft
Outlook Stopped Working

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	OUTLOOK.EXE
  Application Version:	12.0.6514.5000
  Application Timestamp:	4a89dc70
  Fault Module Name:	ntdll.dll
  Fault Module Version:	6.1.7600.16385
  Fault Module Timestamp:	4a5bdadb
  Exception Code:	c0000005
  Exception Offset:	0002fc47
  OS Version:	6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
  Locale ID:	1033

Additional information about the problem:
  LCID:	1033
  Brand:	Office12Crash
  skulcid:	1033

Will Outlook run if you open it in safe mode?

Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /safe
(note the space between outlook.exe and /safe)

If you're running XP or earlier, the command is:

Start > Run > outlook.exe /safe

"SMiner7" <SMiner7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 2007 keeps crashing and giving me the error message: Microsoft
> Outlook Stopped Working
>
> Problem signature:
>   Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
>   Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE
>   Application Version: 12.0.6514.5000
>   Application Timestamp: 4a89dc70
>   Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
>   Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
>   Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdadb
>   Exception Code: c0000005
>   Exception Offset: 0002fc47
>   OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
>   Locale ID: 1033
>
> Additional information about the problem:
>   LCID: 1033
>   Brand: Office12Crash
>   skulcid: 1033

0
Kathleen
1/4/2010 6:09:16 PM
I have the same problem, and it won't start in safe mode either.  I can add a
new profile and it starts just fine.  Please help! :)

"Kathleen Orland" wrote:

> Will Outlook run if you open it in safe mode?
>
> Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /safe
> (note the space between outlook.exe and /safe)
>
> If you're running XP or earlier, the command is:
>
> Start > Run > outlook.exe /safe
>

> "SMiner7" <SMiner7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Outlook 2007 keeps crashing and giving me the error message: Microsoft
> > Outlook Stopped Working
> >
> > Problem signature:
> >   Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
> >   Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE
> >   Application Version: 12.0.6514.5000
> >   Application Timestamp: 4a89dc70
> >   Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
> >   Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
> >   Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdadb
> >   Exception Code: c0000005
> >   Exception Offset: 0002fc47
> >   OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
> >   Locale ID: 1033
> >
> > Additional information about the problem:
> >   LCID: 1033
> >   Brand: Office12Crash
> >   skulcid: 1033
>

> .

The problem sound like you need to recover your outlook, see below
mentioned information and i believe you will get good help from it.

Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair

Operating System Supported  	: Windows 9X/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003
File System Supported 	                : Microsoft Outlook 97, Outlook
98, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002, Outlook XP , Outlook 2003 and Outlook
2007

Key Features
* Provides PST Recovery from folders, calendars, contacts, tasks,
notes.
* Repairs even the password protected files.
* Restores formatting from RTF and HTML messages
* Recovers from encrypted files.
* Support to repair .pst files larger than 2GB.
* Recovers deleted email attachments.
* Recovered messages may be saved in the .pst file format on any
(including network) disks visible by the host operating system.
* Creates unique profile for individual PST files.
* Provides simultaneous recovery of multiple PST files.

To know more you can visit at -
http://www.stellarinfo.co.in/pst-recovery.htm

--
nancy0123

http://www.stellarinfo.co.in/
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
nancy0123

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2