Outlook 2007 help problem

I just installed Outlook 2007 only (not Office 2007) and when I click the
help button this is what I get in the Outlook Help box:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
  <?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='File://C:\Documents and
Settings\Marg & Bob\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\MsOfficeHelp12\MOH6E.tmp\toc.xsl'?>
- <assistance namespace="OUTLOOK" UseOnlineContent="1">
  <title>Outlook</title>
There is more to it but I only copied and pasted this portion. It is
obviously not the normal help box.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?   Thank you.

Problems with Public Folders replication
Hi guys, Some problems here. We have decided to install Exchange server 2003 SP1 on a new hardware with W2k3 SP1 on a new DC (yes, I know it is a bad practice, but...) instead of old Exchange server 2003 SP1 on an old DC on an old hardware. New one (additional) DC was brought live (with some minor problems, DNS, time, as always) without FSMO delegation (for now). Replication of users' accounts was smooth. Logs clear. After Exchange 2003 SP1 installation (with some DNS manipulations) also all was Ok. Dcdiag Ok. In ESM all Exchange servers are visible (old and new). So I have started ...

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"