Outlook 2007 crashes during taping password (rpc over http)

Outlook 2007(rpc over http)  + Vista,

The problem is very weird:

If I connect the laptop to wired LAN it works absolute brilliant.

When I disconnect it and get connect via WIFI and open and Outlook it prompt
me about password what is correct (RPC over HTTP)

When I type my passwodr and hit Enter it closes an application.

Event log:

Microsoft Office Sessions

Source: Microsoft Office 12 Sessions

Event ID: 7003

please help

Ps. Outlook 2007(RPC over HTTP) + Windows 7

0
ZielonySBS

I am having the same problem, was your windows 7 an upgrade?  64 or 32 bit?
0
Andy
3/16/2010 9:10:25 PM
Hi Andy,

This is Win 7 32 bit.

It has some updated only. Did you solve the problem?

Tom

"Andy" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message
>I am having the same problem, was your windows 7 an upgrade?  64 or 32 bit?
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl:
> http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/Outlook-2007-crashes-during-taping-password-rpc-over-http

0
ZielonySBS
3/17/2010 4:06:57 PM
ok here it is:

remove KB977165 and it will wirk again!

Call me your uncle mate ;-)

Tom

"ZielonySBS" <ZielonySBS@wp.pl> wrote in message
> Hi Andy,
>
> This is Win 7 32 bit.
>
> It has some updated only. Did you solve the problem?
>
> Tom
>

> "Andy" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message
>>I am having the same problem, was your windows 7 an upgrade?  64 or 32
>>bit?
>>
>> ---
>> frmsrcurl:
>> http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/Outlook-2007-crashes-during-taping-password-rpc-over-http

0
ZielonySBS
3/17/2010 6:07:43 PM
Thanks for the update, is that removed from the server or client?

Thanks

Andy
0
Andy
3/18/2010 3:16:34 PM
only from the Client.

Server is fine.

> Thanks for the update, is that removed from the server or client?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andy
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl:
> http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/Outlook-2007-crashes-during-taping-password-rpc-over-http

0
ZielonySBS

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

password protection paramenters
Hello, I want to be able to unprotect my sheet, add a wordart graphi and reprotect my sheet. The problem I am having is when I do this wit code the file is protected with the default parameters selected. I wan to be able to enable wordart so I can insert a wordart object and the protect the sheet again. I want to get around the user being able to just delect the added wor art. When protected I would like the following parameters to be set: Allow users to select locked cells select Unlocked cells format cells format rows Its the "edit objects" parameter that needs to be enabled fo...

Blue screen crash Stop: 0x0000008E
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this? CodyE wrote: > Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in > awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the > blue screen with that error code on it. it ...

How to suppress repeating password prompts and scope pre-emption?
Outlook (2003,2007, perhaps other versions also) has an absolutely enraging feature seemingly devised to intentionallly cause major distress and anguish on the parts of its users, to wit: Whenever an email account provider computer decides the account has been open too long and requests a new logon, (ATT/Yahoo) or an account was never able to log on in the first place (bad password) a window periodically pops up and the keyboard entry goes directly into the password field with no warning. I am often typing an email etc. and find that the previous paragraph of text, some of i...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

cannot open hyper links in outlook