Outlook 2007 Check Names option

Hi,

When using the Check Names button in Outlook 2007, it checks only the Global
Address List.  Can this be changed for all address books?  If not, can it be
changed to the Contacts address book by default?  If so, where do I go to
make this change?

Thank you!

Donna

Right click on your Contacts folder, select Properties, then Outlook
Address book, and tick the box.

Donna wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When using the Check Names button in Outlook 2007, it checks only the Global
> Address List.  Can this be changed for all address books?  If not, can it be
> changed to the Contacts address book by default?  If so, where do I go to
> make this change?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Donna

0
Bob
2/22/2010 8:03:56 PM
That won't set which Contacts Folder is checked first. To do that, open the
address book view > Tools > Options... >Check address lists in  this
order...
--
Russ Valentine

> Right click on your Contacts folder, select Properties, then Outlook
> Address book, and tick the box.
>
> Donna wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> When using the Check Names button in Outlook 2007, it checks only the
>> Global Address List.  Can this be changed for all address books?  If not,
>> can it be changed to the Contacts address book by default?  If so, where
>> do I go to make this change?
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Donna

0
Russ

Crash on 'Send"

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Options > Clean Up Now
First there is no community for Outlook Express 6 - Hopefully a Microsoft person will respond. Under 'options' > (tab) 'Maintenance' > there is a button that reads 'Clean Up Now'. The explanation reads that it will delete all downloaded messages. What the #%&!@ does that mean? Will all emails I have previously read be deleted? Is it only deleting the deleted messages? What? -- Shawn That should only apply to downloaded newsgroup messages. The outlook express newsgroup (yes there is one!) will be better able to answer the question. http://www...

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...

Grammar check not working

adding name /creating field/query?

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts