Outlook 2007 Cascading Open Emails

In Outlook 2003 you were able to cascade open emails by right clicking on the
outlook icon.  In Outlook 2007 it doesn't appear to be possible.  Please tell
me how to cascade all open emails.

Outlook 2002 exporting junk mail addresses
Can this be done? Thanks! "HAAK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:053401c3b405$9fa93ad0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can this be done? Thanks! search for, and copy, the file called "Junk senders.txt" OK...thanks a lot. I'll try it. >-----Original Message----- >"HAAK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message >news:053401c3b405$9fa93ad0$a001280a@phx.gbl... >> Can this be done? Thanks! > >search for, and copy, the file called "Junk senders.txt" > ...

Problem of Outlook sending messages with attachments multiple times
We've been having problems with more and more Outlook users (several versions) who are getting messages "stuck" in their Outbox. Usually, we can clear it up by running scanpst on their machine. Once or twice, the problem seemed to be an outlook.pst file that was nearly 2gb. What's the best way to prevent this from happening in the first place? So far, there hasn't been much harm done, but there's real concern about inadvertently mailbombing one of our clients. Thanks! 1. Archive regularly. 2. Empty deleted items folder. 3. Remove attachments. --� Milly Staples [M...

Outlook will not save the e-mail password
Outlook 2000 will not save my internet e-mail password under account properties. I check the 'save password' box and enter the password, but it does not get saved. To my knowledge, I have no application running that disables autocompletion of passwords. I recently switched over form Outlook Express 2000 where I was having no such problems. Any thoughts or advice will be appreciated. Thanks. See if this helps - For Outlook 2000 or 2002 on Win 98, NT, or 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q290684 For Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000: (CW) http://su...

outlook, exchange and imap
i have outlook set up from home connecting to a exchange 2000 server via imap. when i delete a message, all it does is put a line thru the message. but it doesn't delete. when i am in the office, that supposedly deleted message is still there. how do you permantly expunge a message in imap either manually or when you exit outlook? I know what you are saying, same thing happens to me. The way I get rid of it is to log into the email service without Outlook ie. via internet, which is what I do. For example, the service I use is through a university, which provides email access throu...

marking forwarded emails as forwarded
I have an exchange 5.5 server that forwards emails for some users to their aol or other internet accounts. Occasionally spam emails also get forwarded to these third party accounts. This of course results in the user marking them as spam and then our company's email server getting flagged or blacklisted as a spammer to AOL or other email servers. Is there a way to setup forwarding in Exchange 5.5 to mark the subject as a forwarded message, ie. "FORWARED from xyz corporation" so that people would know not to mark it as spam? ...

Outlook 2002 Follow Up Flags
In Outlook Express, I could flag an email for follow up simply by clicking the flag column next to the email I wanted to flag. Is there any way to do this in Outlook 2002 (without having to right-click on the message itself, or go in to the Actions drop-down, or do Ctrl-Shift-G)?? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Not directly. However, you can customize your toolbar and add the follow up action from the Actions menu to the toolbar. Then just select the message and click the toolbar button. Outlook 2003 has the ability to flag an item with a single click. -- Patricia Card...

Outlook 2010
In Mail, the folder "News Feed" replicates itself (News Feed, News Feed 1...) and I don't know why. In fact, I would like to eliminate this folder permanently. Any thoughts? Thanks. You should be able to simply delete that folder or at least the duplicates. The behavior for that folder in the RTM release of Outlook 2010 will changed so it will not bother you again ;-) -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real W...

Email addresses and scrolling problems
Outlook 2007 on Vista 64 Outlook refuses to send some emails - but I have not been able to repro the problem - it appears to be random. When you reply to an email, Outlook will fill in the too address such as Some Name <SomeEmail@somewhere.com> That normally works OK but sometimes it will refuse to send the email - it just stays in the out basket. So you need to manually edit the To address to <SomeEmail@somewhere.com> ie - you need to remove the name prefix in order to get it to work. The email address is perfectly good - it just won't send the email. Of course,...

Forwarding Multiple Emails to AOL
I have about 2,400 email messages saved on Outlook that I need to transfer to an AOL Email account. How can I do this without emailing each individually? "awerhun" <awerhun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2B78760-FADA-47C9-BF21-1597E345CF71@microsoft.com... >I have about 2,400 email messages saved on Outlook that I need to transfer to > an AOL Email account. How can I do this without emailing each individually? Simply create your AOL account in Outlook, then drag the messages to the AOL folders. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] O...

Sending "Read Receipt" problem (Outlook 2003)
Hello, I am having problems sending a "read receipt" when one is requested. In "Tools" -> "Options" -> "Tracking Options" I use "Ask me before sending a response" When a person asks for a "read receipt" I can accept or decline, but when I allow a read receipt to be sent I do not find it in the "Sent" folder. And subsequently the person is not receiving it. I also observed that once I accepted to send a receipt, one of my other accounts (not default) and not the one I received the email "To" is trying to se...

Multiple emails
I have a customer who, who has 5 PC's on their network - they are using Exchange 2003 Small Business and Outlook 2000 clients. Whenever an external mail sender sends and email anc copys 2 or more people each person will recieve more than 1 email. e.g. an email is sent to 3 people, each person will receive 3 copies of that mail Any Ideas Your help is greatly appreciated ...

Office 2007 - HELP

"Open Trusted Sources"
I have a Database in Access 2000 with hyperlinks to some pdf documents. When I click in access 2k the pdf file opens very well. When I use Access XP on another machine, it always sows a Message box with a question If I want to open the file, since it is not from a trusted source. If I say Yes it opens normally. I wanted that this message didn't appear any time I try to open a file. It is very boring have to answer every time I want do see a file. I tried the macro security in low level, but it didn't work. Can anyone give me a hand? Thanks in advance Maria Joao ...

sending emails to the new top domains
We're running Exchange 2000. For some reason, we can't send emails to the new top domains. The following error message comes back: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 05/13/2004 11:30 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'xxx.xxxxxx@sita.aero' on 05/13/2004 11:30 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <rrtechnologies.net #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Access denied> What do I need to change in the exchange...

outlook profile/password problems
outlook 2003 I know that I have asked this before but I have two mail accounts (one business and one personal) set to both send and receive at the same time from their respective isp/servers. When I press send and receive I get mail from the respective accounts. The problem that I have is evreytime I do this I am asked for my password to both accounts and I do this and check the save password box but still receive the pop up box asking me for my password. I have checked both of my accounts from their pop3 web accounts and there is no problem. I have done a repair on outlook and there is no p...

some emails are not seen when connecting to another inbox
hello community, I see all my emails, but if our secretary makes a connection to my email-box than certain emails are not seen by her, although she has full access to my inbox. this happens to only a few messages, but till she did not see and recon. them its a problem. If anyone have an idea please let me know. regards enrique Are those emails "private"? -- I hope this helps you at least a little bit! Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook www.acorntraining.com.au "I not only use all the brains I have, but all I can borrow." ...

Opening with a lower version of publisher
I create a lot of Publisher documents and give them to other people in my company. I am running Publisher 2002, and a lot of them are still running 2000 and cannot open my document. Two questions--one, do I have to save it as a lower version in order for them to open it? or... is there an update to publisher that they can download in order to view the 2002 documents? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Tara <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > Two questions--one, do I have to save it as a lower > version in order for them ...

U.S. Open Test
The U.S. Open is often described as the toughest test in golf. [url=http://www.golfsales365.com/]golf clubs for sale[/url] But our test is much easier - we just want to know what moments from the U.S. Open are your favorite memories of the tournament. Any moment, large or small, qualifies. Your favorite memory might be of attending a U.S. Open, or it might be a spectacular shot you witnessed via television, or anything in between. Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums ...

Outlook
I must have checked a box inadvertently, because recently when I directly open Outlook, if there's any mail pending d'load from my ISP (I usually open it via Mailwasher) it automatically d'loads it straight into Outlook. Does anyone know which box I may have checked to cause this? -- johnf tools, send/receive - find the define send and receive option and remove the check from the option to check every xx min. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Ot...

Sharing email addresses
Is there an easier way to share email addresses with someone in your office. We are on exchange 2003 and use outlook 2003. Create a distribution list. Find all the people in your contact list that you need. Add them to a distribution list. Move the distribution list to a public folder - contact share list and then have that person get them from there. Is there an easier or quicker way? Thanks Mark <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there an easier way to share email addresses with someone in your > office. We are on exchange 2003 and use outlook 2003. > > Cr...

Outlook does not show my saved emails just folders
I had to do full restore After restoring Office 2007 pro I installed outlook connector when i setup Outlook all of my folders appeared however my saved emails in those folders are not there all my folders are empty How come? What can I do? are you talking about the hotmail/msn/live mail folders or some other folders? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips....

SMTP email address not created
We are running Exchange 2003 on Server 2003 and we have just switched over to a new Domain Controller. Since we did that, when we create a new user within Active Directory (whether on the DC or the Exchange Server)their email address is not created. Everything else is working correctly, prior to removing our old domain controller email addresses were created fine. Is their an option or a setting that I have missed? In ESM go to Recipients-Recipient Update Service. In the right pane what Domain Controller is selected? If its your old DC, right click both RUS Services and selec...

Hyperlinks stopped working in Outlook
My son has Office 2003 and all hyperlinks do not work in any of the Office products (minus IE). I have tried to reset all the defaults but this hasn't helped. Ideas? Thanks, Barry >-----Original Message----- >My son has Office 2003 and all hyperlinks do not work in >any of the Office products (minus IE). I have tried to >reset all the defaults but this hasn't helped. Ideas? > >Thanks, Barry >. > MINE is doing the same thing ...

Outlook 2003 mailbox sharing
I shared my entire mailbox including subfolders with 2 colleagues as an interim before getting a joint email account. Now I have the joint account, I want to revoke sharing permission for my mailbox. I can't seem to reverse the process I did to share it as right-clicking the mailbox, inbox or any subfolder, and selecting Properties or Sharing... brings up dialogues which lack the tick-list of share-ees! How do I access the list of colleagues and demote them from their current access privileges? ...

Formatting in Excel 2007 #2
I just got Excel 2007. I'm exporting from an SSRS report to Excel. One of the fields being exported is an identifying number. It is coming accross as 2.00309e+006. I can't get it to look like a regular number. I've tried formatting it as a number with no decimal places. I've tried the same with Currency and Accounting. I've tried Text as well. Please help. Thanks, Jennifer When Excel se something like 123E5 it reads this as 123x10^5 So your identify 'number' is being read as a number not a text Any chance of changing the SSRS file so that field looks like text...