Outlook 2000 disconnects from the internet

It disconnects and stops checking for mail often.  Never stays on line for
more that a couple of hours.  Internet through cable hook up.  If I swith to
Outlook Express it stays connected continually but Express doesn't have a
calendar.

Mail Delivery in Outlook 2003
We are currently using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 mail client. One of our ask us to configure his Outlook client to delivery his mail to a pst file local to his machine, instead of leaving it in the server. This configuration workrd for a while and it suddenly stopped delivering his mail to his pst file, but just leaving them in the mail server. To make Outlook deliver his mail again to his pst file we need to enable the " Cached Exchange Mode" and configure Outlook to manually connect to Exchange. When we change the configuration back to its original state it will continue to...

Moving files Outlook 2003
I am moving my outlook files to a new computer. Does anyone know how to accomplish this move? Wayne <was2480@msn.com> wrote: > I am moving my outlook files to a new computer. Does > anyone know how to accomplish this move? http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm tells the files. The easiest is to simply copy your PST to the new PC, put it in some folder, giving it a name that doesn't match any other PST, make sure it's not read-only, and use Outlook's File>Open>Outlook Data File to open it. -- Brian Tillman ...

flash and internet explore 8 34 bit?
Hello, Recentley i deleated the 34 bit version of what i believed to be either internet explorer 7 or 8. Currentley i am using the 64bit version of ie 8. I have recently noticed that flash does not work with this web browser. Upon going to the flash website, i am told to download the lower version of internet explorer 8. How do i do this? I go to the microsoft website and find the internet explorer download but it does not allow me to download the program. How can i install the 34bit version? Or, more preferably, how do i view webpages that require flash in internet explorer 8 6...

Outlook not remembering passwords
I have just reinstalled XP and Office on a clean formatted disk. Outlook will now no longer remember my email passwords. Any ideas ...

Code to read email from Outlook
Anyone have code to read incoming email messages from ONE email address, or experience with the functionality in Access2007 to do this process. I have an upcoming project that will require this and I haven't looked into this area. Example: emails that are sent to support@blah.com are added to a table in the database (everytime the user presses a button or a timer starts a process). The "body" of the email goes into one field and the "from" email address goes into another field. Thanks, Mark ...

Operation Failed message when opening Outlook 2000
I get an Operation failed message when opening Outlook 2000 with win xp pro OS. Ive tried removing and reloading the program but it goes back to the old settings and will not open. Any ideas? Had troubles with a trojan horse on the same computer affecting IE but got that fixed. ...

Importing Distribution lists from Outlook 2000 to 2003
Hi, Does anyone know where I can find some info on importing existing distribution lists from Outlook 2000 to 2003. I understand that the .pst files in 2003 have a different file format -- but I can't seem to locate any data that lets me know if importing DLs is a problem because of that. thanks Kevin Kevin <thersitz @yahoo com> wrote: > Does anyone know where I can find some info on importing existing > distribution lists from Outlook 2000 to 2003. I understand that the > .pst files in 2003 have a different file format -- but I can't seem > to locate any data t...

Outlook vs. Lotus Notes in macros
One problem... we use Lotus Notes can I just replace LotusNotes where it says Outlook? "Gary Brown" wrote: > Use Windows Scheduled Tasks to run your macro at specific times/days. > The basics of the macro would be something like this.... > > '/========================================/ > ' Sub Purpose: example of how to send a file attachment > ' Requires reference to Microsoft Outlook > '/========================================/ > ' > Public Sub SendTheEmail() > Dim olApp As Outlook.Application ...

Error: A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in outlook.
Getting the above error when attempting to sync with palm vx. 'Use to work' okay. Recently restored laptop (Dell) from Dell cd, windows 2000 pro, outlook 2000. Reinstalled Palm hot sync software, but now getting the above message. Choosing YES, handheld sync's okay. Complete message is: __________________________________________ A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "no". ________________________________________________________ Machine i...

Customisation not showing in Outlook..Urgent
Very Urgent... I have added a button on the toolbar and set "ALL" in web.config for customisation. But the button does not appear in Outlook Client CRM. What more change in settings and where abouts am i missing? Please help.. you have to publish the customisations "Atul Gadre" <AtulGadre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37C849A5-CB2A-4F4D-B58A-AAABDF452BE1@microsoft.com... > Very Urgent... > I have added a button on the toolbar and set "ALL" in web.config for > customisation. But the button does not appear in Outlook Client CRM....

MS CRM Client for Outlook on Home Edition
I can install the CRM 3.0 Outlook clients on a Windows XP home edition? Lorenzo Soncini Trento - Italy Hi Lorenzo, Windows XP Home Edition is not a supported operating system for CRM Client. For supported configurations and details, please see the implementation guide: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ff067f8-4f77-40f0-ae9c-68ada7d4f16a&DisplayLang=en -- Best Regards, Eric Chen [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Lorenzo Soncini" <lorenzo.soncini@technoservice.com> wrote in message...

Exchange 2000/2003 Public Folder item Permissions Problem
Hi all, I've been having an issue with Public Folder permissions for some time now. The folder contains contacts for all company employees (most of which aren't on the company network), and is maintained by HR. Brief history is: Had Exchange 2000 on Win Server 2000, and a previous administrator modified public folder permissions on the M drive in explorer (a no-no). This resulted in the ESM "Invalid window handle" error. Managed fix these by following KB 270905 (permissions nuke), and deleting and re-creating the public folder. The latter was a problem, as most users were ...

Outlook 2003 freezes & crashes
Outlook 2003 worked fine on XP SP1, but on XP SP2, it stalls, freezes, crashes, needs debugging. I installed the entire Office 2003 Pro. I can't use it & must use Yahoo or something else for email. I have Trend Micro for anti virus & email, but I"m still having trouble. What is going on? Why is it freezing & crashing? Try Detect and Repair and a new profile via the Mail icon in Control Panel. "d. rahim" <drahim1122@netscape.net> wrote in message news:eh2FTzohFHA.2152@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 worked fine on XP SP1, but on XP SP2, it...

Outlook 2003 random shut downs
I have a very weird error. First it is very sporadic issue and it happens completely out of the blue. This issue has been going on for about 3 weeks. All of the sudden, Outlook will state that it has encountered an error and needs to restart. I have sent the report to Microsoft without any results. Any ideas on how to fix this issue is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Aaron Do you use Microsoft CRM 3.0? If you do it is a known issue. Have a look at: http://blogs.inetium.com/blogs/tedh/archive/2007/01/12/782.aspx Mark On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:05:18 -0500, "Aaron" <apyle1...

Can't shut down outlook
When I shut down my computer after having used my outlook program I have been getting an "end program" notice for outlook.exe giving me a few seconds to click "end now" before I can shut down. I have closed outlook and all other programs before I shut down. I ran outlook "detect and repair" but to no avail. Windows seems to think that outlook is still running when I shut down. What should I do? ...

Month display in Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar
When using Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar in Month view, Saturday and Sunday are combined as one square (yes, they do have the date numbers and a line between them). This may be convenient for people using Outlook only for business purposes, but if someone were to have a job that involved weekends, or was not using Outlook for business purposes at all (which is my case), this could be extremely annoying. I would like to know if there is a way to display the Month view as the standard Sunday on the left and Saturday on the right, with Monday through Friday in between. I want all d...

Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered Error after Sending Email from Outlook
Hi, Does anyone know how to fix the following error message. After I try sending an email from Outlook, I get a error message that reads: "Microsoft Word Interface not Registered". Thanks, Art ...

Outlook 97 and Outlook Express 6
I normally use OE6 and have installed an old copy of Outlook 97 but when Outlook starts it says something like "building Outlook toolbar" and then just quicks the program and never starts! Ideas anyone on how to use both programs? ...

How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002?
Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel 2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range". How do I update the macro to work in Excel 2002? Hi normally the macro should work without a problem. Best to post the part of your code which generates this error -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "BobPetrich" <BobPetrich@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9CF34907-0A45-4392-8F04-556EFB1F89E4@microsoft.com... > Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel > 2000, I get a...

Outlook 2000 Personal Folders
I have a Windows XP computer, running Office 2000. I went to send an email to a friend and when I tried to send it, it took a day and a half and never came out of my outbox. When I try to delete it, I get an access denied. When I try to go into it, I get an error message that says "Can't open this item. The MAPI Spooler has already begun transmitting this message" and then it locks up Outlook. I want to know if there is a way to delete this email. I cannot send or receive ANY emails while this one email is in my outbox. PLEASE HELP!! ...

outlook in demo
We are running the CRM 1.0 demo for evaluation. The instructions say that as the 'Gail' user, open Outlook. However, it does not appear that Outlook is installed. Any thoughts on how to access Outlook in the demo? -Jason Nevermind - I think we figured it out. -Jason "Jason" <office@datex-inc.com> wrote in message news:ONLnGnx9DHA.3992@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > We are running the CRM 1.0 demo for evaluation. The instructions say that as > the 'Gail' user, open Outlook. However, it does not appear that Outlook is > installed. Any thoughts on how to ac...

Internet Explorer (Browser) Crashes when using CRM Menu Bar
Problem: A user clicks on a menu bar item within CRM and Internet Explorer crashes. The user is asked if they wish to send the error report to Microsoft and closes out the current IE window. (Obviously this is very annoying when attempting to click on "Tools" > "Advance Find..."). This behavior appears to happen on the client machines that have been tested. When trying to duplicate this issue, I have found that on the initial start-up of CRM the menu system works fine. However, after navigating around in CRM (e.g. moving from the initial start-up screen to W...

importing excel files into outlook 2007
I did an import and it worked perfectly. I tried to ddo a second, and am receiving a message that - an error occuredwhile importing or exporting and the import/export was terminated. MAPI error 0x80070057 was reported. please try again. I have rebuild the file, changes names and still receive the same message. I looked on ms faq but can't find how to fix the problem. Can anyone help. Thanks Dick Take a look at both of these sights... http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-854669.php http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329295/EN-US/ Anvil22 wrote: >I did...

CRM Sales for Outlook
I have had to re-install Sales for Outlook a couple of time (including moving from one CRM target server to another, and back again), and now when I try to 'Go Off- line' I get an error stating 'The subscription already exists.'. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks ...

Outlook 2007 Connection takes 2 minute
We have user (remote office where we have Instagate VPN Router so user is connected using VPN connection) on Dell Laptop Latitutde E6500 with Windows XP SP3 OS and MS office 2007 with latest update. When he opens his outlook 2007 it takes 2 mintues (sometime 3 minutes) to connect to Exchange Server while other users in his office have no problem they are connected in 30 seconds. I googled it but could not find right solution. Thanks, ...