Organizing mail folders in Outlook - 72495

Is there a better way to organize my +100 mail folders in Outlook? I have a
very difficult time trying to scroll and read each +100 or more folders.
Thanks very much.
-1

> Is there a better way to organize my +100 mail folders in Outlook? I have a
> very difficult time trying to scroll and read each +100 or more folders.

"Better" is different for everyone.  Moreover, since we have no idea how
you're organizing them now, there's no way to suggest alternatives.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

-1
Brian