Organizing mail folders in Outlook - 27105

Does anyone know how to organize +100 mail folders in Outlook? It is very
difficult to scroll and read these +100 mail folders. Color-coded these
folders would be my first choice but Outlook doesn't offer this function. Is
there another add on software to Outlook to make things more easier to
organize these folders and to work with? Please advise. Thanks very much.

> Does anyone know how to organize +100 mail folders in Outlook? It is very
> difficult to scroll and read these +100 mail folders. Color-coded these
> folders would be my first choice but Outlook doesn't offer this function. Is
> there another add on software to Outlook to make things more easier to
> organize these folders and to work with? Please advise. Thanks very much.

No need to post more than once.  Read the response you've received already.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"