OL2007 - Exchange2010 Save All Attchments not working

In our environment with OL2007 and EX2010
it isn�t possible to do a Save All Attachments on mails
with multiple attachments which have been sent to us from
outside our organisation.

Mails sent from inside our environment is working fine to save all
attchments.

Mariah

0
MN

What happens when you try?
Any error messages or is the option just grayed out?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"MN" <MN@noreply.com> wrote in message
> In our environment with OL2007 and EX2010
> it isn�t possible to do a Save All Attachments on mails
> with multiple attachments which have been sent to us from
> outside our organisation.
>
> Mails sent from inside our environment is working fine to save all
> attchments.
>
> Mariah

0
Roady

Application works on one PC but not on another with same OS?
Hi, My application works OK on my PC (Windows 2000, latest server pack) but not on my colleague's (same OS and SP). One difference is that I have the .NET IDE installed on my machine, and he doesn't. I used to have the same problem on my machine. An error was generated because (IIRC) I was using an MFC string comparison method on a char array. This worked in my debug config., but not in the release config. I replaced the code with a strcmp method, and that fixed it on my machine, but not on his. Is there something I should update in his Window's installation when I install the ap...

Saving Monthly Accounts and starting a new Month?
Hi Everyone, I really enjoy the Access Database System it has helped me a lot with my accounts but I must be doing something wrong because, I keep opening new databases for each month instead of it following on from the previous month and using the same "Categories!." So my question is How do I save the previous month and let it be stored, and start a new month on the same system or page but without adding up what has been put in the system... If you know what I`m on about. Thank you Angeldelight... melting in the UK weather :) Hard to advise without some info ...

CDO eMail messages not working from FoxPro since installing KB8929
We installed the Exchange 2000 Update (KB892986) and since then our code that creates CDO eMails errors out with the following message: "OLE IDispatch exception code 0 from CDO.Message.1: The transport lost its connection to the server." We are planning to reverse thes updates over the weekend. Does anyone know a better way around this? ...

Exchange delegation using group doesn't work?
Hi, I am running Exch 2k3 SP1 in Windows SBS 2003. I tried to delegate Exch to user. What I did: I created a group called: Junior Admins I delegate at the Exchange top level the Junior Admins group to be Exch Full Admin. I assigned user: Sam to Junior Admins I use AdminPak.msi for Sam to control Exchange from her PC. Sam can get ESE on her PC (mmc), but can't open the server folder due the rights. I've also assigned Sam in the local administrator of that workstation. Things work if I assign Sam directly in the Delegation Control from ESE. How can I delegate control via group? ...

Saving an Attachment
I am trying to make up a rule in Outlook 2002 to take every message with Subject "ACT! Sync" and save the attachment to a particular folder, then delete the message... I'm sure I have to write a script or perform a custom action, but I'm not sure on how to do this.. can somebody help? There are some utilities that will do that here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm ExLife is one notable. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questio...

Exchange 2003 installed SP2 now IMF is not working.
I had Exchange 2003 SP1 and installed the IMF. I heard that SP2 has the IMF bulit-in. During the SP2 install it said I had to uninstalled the old IMF, which I did. I then installed Exchange 2003 SP2, I see the tabs in the "System Manager", Global Settings, "Message Delivery" But no IMF portion under the SMTP. I tried to reinstalled the IMF but still it doesn't show up under the SMTP protocals. What am I doing wrong? Within system manager, go to protocols|smtp and select Properties, the Advanced button and then the edit button. Then select the checkbox for en...

Excel not working correctly
We have a pc here that does not operate correctly when using Excel. She can't run queries from templates or even worksheets that have calculations in them. If she uses them then they won't work anymore on other pc's. Her computer seems to be very strange. For some reasons the formulas in excel are not the same. They do not work in hers so we have to change them. Example, it should bring information from other cells and use the average formula. It will not work in certain areas so we had to create a formula manually that adds the cells together and then divides by t...

Work expenses/reimbursement #2
Hi, I am new to money and I am using the 2005 trial version. I was wondering if there is a way to exclude company expenses from my expense reports and reimbursement from my income reports. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If they are tracked as particular categories, then the easiest way would be to customize those reports to exclude the categories you don't want to see. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, ...

Calculating working hours #2
Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help me with the following problem. I need to create a formula which calculates the different between two date/time values excluding out of business hours. Here's an example. A1: 21/06/2005 10:00:00 A2: 23/06/2005 14:30:00 When using "=(B1-A1)*24" I can the result 52.5 If the business hours are between 08:30 and 17:00 the actual result required is 21.5 I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance, Mo.. Try this =(INT(A2)-INT(A1))*8.5+(MOD(A2,1)-MOD(A1,1))*24 -- HTH Bob Phillips "Mohammed Zenuwah" <MohammedZenuwah@discu...

Save a Copy/Overwrite changes dialog box
All of a sudden, this dialog box pops up every time I want to save something in Excel 2002. The box says, "The file '<file name>' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do? __ Save a Copy __ Overwrite changes even though I'm the only user that's changed anything in the past 3 years. The shared workbook command has not been changed at all, so that can't be the problem. The settings are the same as the ones I have at home for personal spreadsheets that don't have this dialog box. Help! Than...

FileFormatConverts.exe stopped working
I have been using the converter without problem for docx. to .doc. It has stopped working - no changes to my system to explain. I am using MS Office SP3. Convert documents from Outlook Express 6. It now opens Word, the "Convert File" dialogue box appears, choose "Word 2007 Document", it says "word is converting ...", and "MSWord: There was an error opening the file". Not exactly helpful. Went to Add/Remove Programs, chose "repair". Rebooted computer. Opened msg in mail again and same error msg. Uninstalled Converter prog...

i have office basic 2003,does IRM work with basic?
i have office basic 2003,does IRM work with basic? and how do i get it to work Office basic? Standard Edition? Small Business Edition? Small Business Management Edition? IRM? Information Resource Management? "Oola" <Oola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B52FCE24-0C62-4D47-9F0B-548290487BEE@microsoft.com... >i have office basic 2003,does IRM work with basic? and how do i get it to >work Information Rights Management depends on having a Windows 2003 server with the IRM bits installed. Since Office Basic comes with OEM computers, I will presume tha...

Search folders Otlk-2003 don't work?
I create a new search folder in OUtlook folder with the criteria, "mail to and from certain people". And then I choose a person from the list. The email address for that person has always been the same. However the search folder only comes up with mail I have SENT to that person, not mail they have sent to me. Whats with that? thanks... jf ...

'Signature for new messages' which won't work
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 and if I go to Tools>Options>Mail Format I see I can choose a signature for new messages. I have 3 e-mail accounts set up, and have set a new message signature for each one, e.g.: 1) Home > Sig 1 (default) 2) Work > Sig 2 3) Play > Sig 3 However when I try to create a new e-mail message, it seems impossible to automatically start a new e-mail using my Work or Play accounts, and therefore have the signature automatically entered. So what is the point of this feature if there is no way to use it? I'm sure I'm missing so...

Getting back a deleted test frame after saving the changes
My son just deleted a text frame with all his work and started a new text frame and then when asked if he wanted to save his work he clicked yes. Is there any way to retrieve that missing text frame when it won't allow you to undo? On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:04:01 +0100, Denise wrote (in article <09056FDE-03FC-4988-8AB0-D1EA0896BFC7@microsoft.com>): > My son just deleted a text frame with all his work and started a new text > frame and then when asked if he wanted to save his work he clicked yes. Is > there any way to retrieve that missing text frame when it won't a...

enter-key works with two inputboxes but not with olny one.
Hi, There is a form with two inputboxes and a submit button.The focus is on the first inputbox. When the user presses the enter-key without having entered some text, the javascript message "wrong text" appears. This works. But if i remove the second inputbox, leaving only the first inputbox and the submit button, pressing the enter-key without any text does not show the javascript message. Nothing happens. The focus remains in the inputbox. You can see the page is postbacked, but that's all. Why does it work with two inputboxes and not with one? And how to fix...

Saving one page -- as Template?
Therre are several pages in a 40-page booklet I want to save to use in future editions. Is there a method to save these pages for re-us? Or must I save the entire publication as a Template? Can I copy single pages and paste in another .pub file? Save the entire document and delete out the pages you don't want. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "cuig" <cuig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16052168-6085-43D0-AD8B-2CF4839933FC@microsoft.com... > Therre are several pages in...

Vertical alignment does not work
In a worksheet I have, I have set the vertical alignment to 'Top' however, the text seems to stay at the bottom. Navigation Right click > Format Cells > Alignment tab. Merge cells is checked Has anyone encountered this bug (one-off)? Ms Excel 2007 Click on the cell and delete anything before the first character... "Jon" wrote: > In a worksheet I have, I have set the vertical alignment to 'Top' however, > the text seems to stay at the bottom. > > Navigation > Right click > Format Cells > Alignment tab. > Merge cells is checked >...

Links won't work in emailed enewsletter, help!
Some links in my e-newletter are unactive when I email it. I've tried to secure the text box with an exact position by going to the text box format options and it won't even let me select this as an option. Any other suggestions? For hyperlinks to work the newsletter has to be HTML. Have you tried using a PDF for your newsletter? You can make the hyperlinks active in a PDF file. Do this search for a free converter. Not all of them have the feature you want. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JulieCCD&qu...

Save data before printing
Hello all, An acquiantence is programming in Excel 2003 and has a sheet where theuser enters receipt data. When he is done, he clicks a boton to copythe data from the sheet to another in tabular form withinthe same workbook. What he needs to do is to implement a lock so that the user can't print out the receipt until after he has clicked the boton. His button click event code is the following: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Application.ScreenUpdating = False 'Copy data to BD2 sheet Sheets("BD2").Unprotect With Sheets("BD2").Range("A1000&qu...

why does email outlook 2003 not work?
I HAVE BEEN USING OUTLOOK EXPRESS FOR E-MAIL, BUT MY OUTLOOK 2003 HAS NEVER WORKED, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? A little more detail might be helpful. For example, did you configure an account in Outlook? Did you import your account settings in from Outlook Express? When Outlook 2003 tries to check for mail, do you get any error messages? Heck, is the problem where Outlook 2003 doesn't start and/or does it give an error message has to why? "TEFAL" <TEFAL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B457207-6722-4FF7-A647-B6D2E90ED718@microsoft.com... >I HAVE B...

comparing 2 similar columns on seperate work sheets in 1 workbook
How can I compare a column from worksheet 1 to a column in worksheet 2 of the same work book? BTW, the cell my have a number or text in it but not formulas "Dan" wrote: > How can I compare a column from worksheet 1 to a column in worksheet 2 of the > same work book? What are you looking for? If you want to find out if each cell in Column A of sheet1 appears in column A of sheet2, you could use a helper column of formulas: =isnumber(match(a1,sheet2!a:a,0)) and drag down And you could use the same kind of formula that will tell you if values in sheet2 appear in sheet1. ...

Saving emails to harddrive
I get several emails regarding various topics and I'd like to save them by topic on my harddrive. Usually I have to copy the text to notepad and then to .docx. on Word 2007. Surely there is a better way to save emails to the harddrive. I just drag them from Outlook Express into the folder window where I want to keep them. Hope this helps. Pete On Oct 15, 2:06 pm, bretsharon <bretsha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get several emails regarding various topics and I'd like to save them by > topic on my harddrive. Usually I have to copy the text to notepad a...

Published pivot tables, with interactivity, only work once
I am using Office 2000 & Windows 2000. I publish a pivot table, with "interactivity", to a server via a mapped drive. If I ask, when I Publish, that it 'show in browser', all is OK, but that is about all that seems to work. I have tried both extracting directly from an Access database and building & saving a cube, then working from that. I have saved the various elements both on the client PC & the Web server. I have even done the whole thing on the server. All very confusing & I cannot really identify the root problem, but the 2 main issues whe...

Open an offertwindow after you have saved an appointment?
If you are in an appointment a customer would like to have a rollinglist with different status in it. If you choose a special status and you save the appointment as completed the customer would like the offertwindow to open automatically. Does anyone know if this is possible? You would have to do this in javascript on the onsave event. "Martin" wrote: > If you are in an appointment a customer would like to have a rollinglist with > different status in it. If you choose a special status and you save the > appointment as completed the customer would like the offertwin...