OL 2003 registry or installn problem

Outlook  2003 (part of office 2003 suite) opens and forgets password for
email accounts. Tried to open tools-email account and I got operation failed
due to a registry or installation problem.
also can' view Outlook store location, can't open property of folder w/o
getting error message
tried restart

in control panel-mail, can't see any account for any of the profiles. tried
restoring form office settings and failed

tried repair and no better result

what else can I do other than total uninstall / re-install and still keep
the app't, tasks, reminders  for the main email account

thx of any help

OS w7 ultimate w latest update

0
GS

Reinstalling won't help with configuration issues.
Did you apply Service Pack 3 for Office 2003 and additional updates before
trying to start Outlook?
Also, try recreating your mail profile.
See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> wrote in message
> Outlook  2003 (part of office 2003 suite) opens and forgets password for
> email accounts. Tried to open tools-email account and I got operation
> failed
> due to a registry or installation problem.
> also can' view Outlook store location, can't open property of folder w/o
> getting error message
> tried restart
>
> in control panel-mail, can't see any account for any of the profiles.
> tried
> restoring form office settings and failed
>

> tried repair and no better result
>
> what else can I do other than total uninstall / re-install and still keep
> the app't, tasks, reminders  for the main email account
>
> thx of any help
>
> OS w7 ultimate w latest update

0
Roady
3/18/2010 6:33:31 AM
thx for help

"Roady [MVP]" <newsgroups_DELETE_@_DELETE_sparnaaij_NO_._SPAM_net> >
Reinstalling won't help with configuration issues.
> Did you apply Service Pack 3 for Office 2003 and additional updates before
> trying to start Outlook?
yes
> Also, try recreating your mail profile.
> See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm

however, I can't add new profile. It gave me the message
  there was an error accessing your system registry

apparently there is still a problem with ofc 2003 installation despite
successful repair:
 start installing  message flashed by every time I bring up word as a
limited user and it a few flashes on screen and takes half a minute before
word window shows up

is live mail connector 12.x the right version for w7 and OL 2003?

0
GS
3/18/2010 7:32:14 AM
> however, I can't add new profile. It gave me the message
>  there was an error accessing your system registry
At what exact point do you get this error message?

> start installing  message flashed by every time I bring up word as a
> limited user
Why are you using a "limited user" and not a "normal user"? Settings for a
limited or guest user a discarded when the user logs off.

> is live mail connector 12.x the right version for w7 and OL 2003?
Yes.

At this point, make sure your user account is marked as a normal user.
Uninstall Office 2003 completely, reboot your computer, install Office 2003,
install all updates and then start Word with elevated permissions. You can
do the last by right clicking on the Word shortcut and then choosing "Run as
administrator". Once Word has started, close Word and start it normally. If
it does, try recreating your mail profile as well and then starting Outlook.

--

> thx for help
>

> "Roady [MVP]" <newsgroups_DELETE_@_DELETE_sparnaaij_NO_._SPAM_net> >
> Reinstalling won't help with configuration issues.
>> Did you apply Service Pack 3 for Office 2003 and additional updates
>> before
>> trying to start Outlook?
> yes
>> Also, try recreating your mail profile.
>> See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm
>>

> however, I can't add new profile. It gave me the message
>  there was an error accessing your system registry
>
> apparently there is still a problem with ofc 2003 installation despite
> successful repair:
> start installing  message flashed by every time I bring up word as a
> limited user and it a few flashes on screen and takes half a minute before
> word window shows up
>
> is live mail connector 12.x the right version for w7 and OL 2003?

0
Roady
3/18/2010 9:03:38 AM
> Why are you using a "limited user" and not a "normal user"? Settings for a
> limited or guest user a discarded when the user logs off.
actually it is just a user , not power user.
I thought settings gets reset only for guest group members

anyways, I uninstalled hotmail connnector and ofc and rebooted w7, since
test for outlook account setup failed even for administrator from mail
applet
ofc 2007 compatiability was uninstalled also

However after reboot, three are still files in c:\program files\microsoft
office\office11
 as well as 12 . there are a lot more than subfolder named 1033

the program and feature applet shows no trace of ofc

I am tempted to delete the office11 and 12 folders. should I?

> > is live mail connector 12.x the right version for w7 and OL 2003?
> Yes.
>
> At this point, make sure your user account is marked as a normal user.
> Uninstall Office 2003 completely, reboot your computer, install Office
2003,
> install all updates and then start Word with elevated permissions. You can
> do the last by right clicking on the Word shortcut and then choosing "Run
as
> administrator". Once Word has started, close Word and start it normally.
If
> it does, try recreating your mail profile as well and then starting
Outlook.

> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>
> -----
>
> "GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> wrote in message
> > thx for help
> >

> > "Roady [MVP]" <newsgroups_DELETE_@_DELETE_sparnaaij_NO_._SPAM_net> >
> > Reinstalling won't help with configuration issues.
> >> Did you apply Service Pack 3 for Office 2003 and additional updates
> >> before
> >> trying to start Outlook?
> > yes
> >> Also, try recreating your mail profile.
> >> See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm
> >>

> > however, I can't add new profile. It gave me the message
> >  there was an error accessing your system registry
> >
> > apparently there is still a problem with ofc 2003 installation despite
> > successful repair:
> > start installing  message flashed by every time I bring up word as a
> > limited user and it a few flashes on screen and takes half a minute
before
> > word window shows up
> >
> > is live mail connector 12.x the right version for w7 and OL 2003?

0
GS
3/18/2010 9:59:44 AM
Are you sure it is Outlook 2003 and not Outlook 2002 which has this issue if used in
Vista  or Win 7

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm

--
Peter

"GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> wrote in message
> Outlook  2003 (part of office 2003 suite) opens and forgets password for
> email accounts. Tried to open tools-email account and I got operation failed
> due to a registry or installation problem.
> also can' view Outlook store location, can't open property of folder w/o
> getting error message
> tried restart
>
> in control panel-mail, can't see any account for any of the profiles. tried
> restoring form office settings and failed
>

> tried repair and no better result
>
> what else can I do other than total uninstall / re-install and still keep
> the app't, tasks, reminders  for the main email account
>
> thx of any help
>
> OS w7 ultimate w latest update

0
Peter

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01CAC68D.F903BAA0

positively OL 2003 as from of  SMB ofc 2k3 but there was installation =
error or corruption .
also there was no such thing as office10 folder in the ~program =
files\Microsoft office

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message =
> Are you sure it is Outlook 2003 and not Outlook 2002 which has this =
issue if used in=20
> Vista  or Win 7
>=20
> http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm
>=20
> --=20
> Peter
>=20
>=20
> "GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> wrote in message=20
> > Outlook  2003 (part of office 2003 suite) opens and forgets password =
for
> > email accounts. Tried to open tools-email account and I got =
operation failed
> > due to a registry or installation problem.
> > also can' view Outlook store location, can't open property of folder =
w/o
> > getting error message
> > tried restart
> >
> > in control panel-mail, can't see any account for any of the =
profiles. tried
> > restoring form office settings and failed
> >

> > tried repair and no better result
> >
> > what else can I do other than total uninstall / re-install and still =
keep
> > the app't, tasks, reminders  for the main email account
> >
> > thx of any help
> >
> > OS w7 ultimate w latest update
> >
> >=20

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01CAC68D.F903BAA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>positively OL 2003&nbsp;as&nbsp;from =
of&nbsp; SMB=20
ofc 2k3&nbsp;but there was installation error or corruption =
..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>also there was no such thing as =
office10 folder in=20
the ~program files\Microsoft office</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"Peter Foldes" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:okf22@hotmail.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>okf22@hotmail.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
wrote in message=20
</FONT><A href=3D"news:ORoOodpxKHA.812@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:ORoOodpxKHA.812@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; Are you sure =
it is Outlook=20
2003 and not Outlook 2002 which has this issue if used in <BR>&gt; =
Vista&nbsp;=20
or Win 7<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; </FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm</FONT></A><BR><FONT =

face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; <BR>&gt; -- <BR>&gt; Peter<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; =
Please Reply=20
to Newsgroup for the benefit of others<BR>&gt; Requests for assistance =
by email=20
can not and will not be acknowledged.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; "GS" =
&lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&gt; wrote in message <BR>&gt; </FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:OqFAi$lxKHA.5940@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:OqFAi$lxKHA.5940@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>...<BR>&gt; &gt; Outlook&nbsp; 2003 (part of office 2003 suite) =
opens and=20
forgets password for<BR>&gt; &gt; email accounts. Tried to open =
tools-email=20
account and I got operation failed<BR>&gt; &gt; due to a registry or=20
installation problem.<BR>&gt; &gt; also can' view Outlook store =
location, can't=20
open property of folder w/o<BR>&gt; &gt; getting error message<BR>&gt; =
&gt;=20
tried restart<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; in control panel-mail, can't see =
any=20
account for any of the profiles. tried<BR>&gt; &gt; restoring form =
office=20
settings and failed<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; tried repair =
and no=20
better result<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; what else can I do other than =
total=20
uninstall / re-install and still keep<BR>&gt; &gt; the app't, tasks,=20
reminders&nbsp; for the main email account<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; thx =
of any=20
help<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; OS w7 ultimate w latest update<BR>&gt;=20
&gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt; </FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01CAC68D.F903BAA0--

0
GS
3/18/2010 5:27:16 PM
thank you Roady!

got rid of the registry/install problem after complete removal of ofc 2k7,
compatibility. ofc, OL connector, and registry hack to restore
 "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\OMI Account
Manager\Accounts"
 to no account condition,
rebooted and reinstall ofc 2k3, reboot, tested word, ok, apply sp3,
rebooted,
login as the usual user, test word, ok, tried mail applet  to add profile-
no problem
In mail applet, viewing/adding mail account was ok

So all I have to next are changing pst to the real one, setting up SP3
account and then safe setting,, reboot, install OL connector, and add
hotmail accounts

message news:eYw80TmxKHA.5036@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Reinstalling won't help with configuration issues.
> Did you apply Service Pack 3 for Office 2003 and additional updates before
> trying to start Outlook?
> Also, try recreating your mail profile.
> See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>
> -----
>
> "GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> wrote in message
> > Outlook  2003 (part of office 2003 suite) opens and forgets password for
> > email accounts. Tried to open tools-email account and I got operation
> > failed
> > due to a registry or installation problem.
> > also can' view Outlook store location, can't open property of folder w/o
> > getting error message
> > tried restart
> >
> > in control panel-mail, can't see any account for any of the profiles.
> > tried
> > restoring form office settings and failed
> >

> > tried repair and no better result
> >
> > what else can I do other than total uninstall / re-install and still
keep
> > the app't, tasks, reminders  for the main email account
> >
> > thx of any help
> >
> > OS w7 ultimate w latest update

0
GS

Margin problems printing Avery 5160 labels in Publisher
I just got a new Canon printer and all of a sudden my 5160 labels (that used to print fine on an HP printer) are cutting off my text & graphics inside the edge of the label. On both the far left and far right margin, it cuts off about 1/8" into the label as if a margin was set. However I can't figure out how to change my Canon printer margins and calling Canon didn't help. Any other solutions? Please help! Do you know the margin limitation of your printer? The side margin of these labels is .19". If your Canon can't print that close, objects will be cut off. Yo...

Opening Excel 2002 file in Excel 2000 problems
Hello, I created a worksheet in Excel 2002 SP3. Nothing fancy, just columns and rows with text and numbers. When I open it in Excel 2000, the following warning box appears: File error. Some number formats may have been lost. It doesn't prevent me from opening the file in 2000, but I still don't want users to get that message when they open it. I tried saving it as an Excel 2000 file but still got the same error when opening it in Excel 2000. I get no warnings when I open it in Excel 2002. Can anyone help? Thanks. Mark Each version of excel seems to be sensitive to diffe...

Problem when converting to UNICODE, please help
Hello, I didn't think it would be so much pain to convert to UNICODE. The problems I have so far are: 1. I can't use atof() to convert a string to float number. Someone said to use _tstof() (wtof()). But my version of VS6 doesn't have that (not in my MSDN either - July2001). Someone must have done unicode at that time. What was the solution then? 2. It is so odd that I can't use _tcsncpy() or lstrcpyn() to copy 2 strings, eg. CHARFORMAT cfThis; LPCTSTR sFaceName;// from calling function _tcsncpy(cfThis.szFaceName, sFaceName, LF_FACESIZE); The message is {cannot conv...

CEO has Authentication Failure / Role problem -How to restore acce
We have very few problems with our CRM 3.0, but this one is very difficult to fix. All of a sudden earlier this week, our CEO cannot enter CRM anymore and gets the box Authentication Failure. This displays [...] make sure user it at least in one security role [...] I checked that user had not lost any role in CRM (he has CEO of course but I also added System Manager just to see). I checked that: - he was loggin as himself - Domain Account is still in his user record (confirmed from Org. Settings and Deployment Manager) - No logon denied on CRM server event log - No other problems with a...

Word 2003/Vista style names mystery
I am working on a 200+-page doc, using styles. For no reason I can identify, new style names have begun spontaneously populating the list of Styles and Formatting. All are numeric--403056801z0 or similar, followed by a group of Wingding symbols or text in Greek, and all are based on "underlying properties." The numbers differ but the phrases following the entries are the same throughout. The new styles seem to have no influence on actual text, though the Document Map list makes a little jump when one of the numeric style names is clicked. I have done nothing deliberate with...

Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager #2
Just installed over Office 2003 the Business Contact Manager, and it keeps giving me error message "Database creation has failed" when I try to start it up. Upgraded over Office XP on Windows XP with all the latest updates. It's driving me mad. Suggestions? Thanks, T ...

weird problem of customized toolbar in Active Document
I have a weird problem related to ActiveDoc embedded in IE6 implemented with VC6. First I create a toolbar in InPlaceFrame::OnCreateControlBars(). The toolbar is derived from CToolBar and the command handle methods and button bitmap are provided through the interface implemented in a DLL. There is ON_COMMAND_RANGE macro for the toolbar buttons in InPlaceFrame and there are ON_WM_LBUTTONUP and ON_WM_LBUTTONDOWN in the implementation of the toolbar itself. The application run normally in the debug mode, but crash in release version. Could anyone give me a hint as to how this problem occur...

border color problems
Excel 2002 (10.6501.6626) SP3 My Border Color is set to Automatic. When I use the Borders Toolbar button to make some borders on a cell(s), the color is always light Grey. When I highlight these same cells and right click/Format Cells and click on the drop down arrow for Color, the square next to 'Automatic' appears to be black, but the style box above shows Grey lines. How can I change this to Black? Thanks The default border colour should be controlled by your Window settings. You can change those in the Control panel, under Display On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. C...

What In Dee Heck is "451 Temporary local problem "
ok, anyone have a solution for this? Seems that 2 of our office people cannot send out email and get the following message returned to them "451 Temporary local problem" I've done a virus check (totally updated norton), verified the user names and passwords and double checked the smtp settings, all is good... any help? Is this possibly an ISP problem? If so, they are not aware even though we've called them about it. Thanks jps Have you tried checking google.com for an answer? I found a wealth of information there. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replie...

Anti-Virus Error Message in Outlook 2003?
I have replaced AVG & Panda AV with Avast 4 recently. I am using Windows XP Pro on my home network. When Outlook 2003 loads on my settings(Administrator) there are no problems. Everything works just fine =^) When it loads on my wife's settings(Administrator)she gets the following error messages when loading Outlook 2003: "Addin (Panda) could not be installed or loaded" "Addin (AVG) could not be installed or loaded" Never got them before using Avast 4. I like Avast =) Only happens on wife's settings! I have deleted all files containing AVG/Panda info. What wil...

Excel 2003 hangs when trying to locate a workbook to open
When I try to open a workbook located in another folder I usually go File Open and then use the Open window to change folders and locate the file workbook I wish to open but the moment I try change folders Excel hangs / freezes. I using Xp Professional SP2 / Office 2003 and has been updated with the latest updates. -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Are you sure excel is locking up? I've found that excel can slow down while it's getting the list of drives or the list of files if there's too many. If you map a lot of drives, maybe you can disconnect some (yech!). ...

Experts pls !!! problem in Adding items to a subclassed CListCtrl class
Hi, I am adding item to a subclassed class of CListCtrl. What is teh correct place to add items in subclassed CListCtrl Class . I did the folowing steps.Pls let me know where I am goin wrong. 1.In a MFC Doc view with Form view,dragged the CList Control in the view. 2.Created a class from the class wizard MyListtrlwith base class CListCtrl. 3.Add a message handler for OnLButtonDown for MyListtrl and added a Message Box 4.Then in resource view selected teh clistcrl and add memebr variable and this time selected MyListtrl and named it m_myListCtrl; 5.When I executed the app,I get message ...

flash player problems
i have trouble with flash player in windows 7. it will not run. it is installed. it keeps saying i dont have the program and suggests add ons. lacey876 wrote: > i have trouble with flash player in windows 7. it will not run. it > is installed. it keeps saying i dont have the program and suggests > add ons. First - how do you know it is installed? Second - are you running 64-bit Windows 7? If so - are you running the 32-bit Internet Explorer (or other browser) when attempting to use Flash? (There is no current 64-bit Windows compatible Flash Player.) -- Shenan S...

Multiple id problem
Hello. I have an instance that I'd like some input-suggestions on if anyone would be so kind. We have a vendor table with each vendor ID being unique. One problem is, some vendor numbers have changed so there is a current # and an old #. Because of the multiple vendor #s the primary key is an auto #. The main dilemma I'm having with the design is that at least one vendor (maybe a few more but I'm not sure yet) has two old numbers and one new/current #. There are hundreds upon hundreds of vendors, and I'm wondering if a third vendor # field is the way to go. It see...

registry errors
Dear All, Would this be the right place to ask questions about registry errors? I recently downloaded a free registry error scanner that said my PC has lots of these registry error? It won't remove them without a payment though. -- Bye, William J. Donegan "doneganw" <doneganw@att.net> wrote in message news:26E4AC21-6D46-433E-9ACB-E67A899EB691@microsoft.com... > Dear All, > > Would this be the right place to ask questions about registry errors? > > I recently downloaded a free registry error scanner that said my PC has > lots o...

problem with subtotal
Ive writen an excel spreadsheet which holds a set of unsorted data i one sheet and the same data sorted in another. whenever someone enter data in the unsorted sheet it activates a macro which sorts the data i the other sheet and calculates subtotals on a certain field. M problem is that when the macro updates the sorted sheet, the gran total field gets pushed further and further away from the sorted rows Whenever I add a row of unsorted data the grand total field looks lik it is pushed down 4 or 5 rows in the sorted data. At the moment, th sorted data takes up a page, then there is a page o...

request to solve my problem #4

Changing users Email Address, problems...
I have a user that has an email address bcastillo@domain.com. He wants his email to be billy@domain.com so I went into the AD Users & Computers and added billy@domain.com to his email addresses. I then set it as the primary, and it looked like it took it. Then twenty seconds later it changed it back to bcastillo. Any idea why this would happen? Thank you, Douglas Your default recipient policy is probably setting it back to the format specified. You can change the recipent policy or uncheck the box that automatically updates email addresses according to the recipient policy. Th...

Importing a .CSV file into Money 2003
Hello, I am trying to import a .csv file into Money 2003 but using the import option it does not work, does not ask for the target account and this kind of extension is not listed in the import option. I need to import a fidelity investment account activity download and the fidelity site does not offers OFX or QIF extensions. How can I import it? Thanks Not as a .CSV. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q8. "Nestor J Portillo" <nportillo@online.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:259c01c3e15c$dceac4c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, I am trying to import a .csv file int...

how to open excel 2003 by default?
I have both 2007 and 2003 installed. I need to open 2003 by default. Even if i choose open with and browse to excel 2003 - when I double click the excel file - excel 2007 opens. Very annoying. How can i fix this? Stacey This may not have the effect you want as it is seldom possible to get side by side installations working perfectly. Particularly things like help. Try running detect and repair from XL2003 help and supply the CD if asked, making sure you select 'restore my shortcuts' in the start-up dialog -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodge...

Outlook 2003 Attachment Security Warning
I have a laptop with Outlook 2003. ANY ATTACHMENT - .doc, .pdf, .xls, etc... Cannot open. It says "Attachment Security Warning" .. could containt a virus, it is VERY important... blah.. The only options are "Save to Disk" and "Cancel". Yes, there is an Exchange 2003 Server. Brand new system. This is a problem. Thanks Stephen Stephen wrote: > I have a laptop with Outlook 2003. ANY ATTACHMENT - .doc, .pdf, .xls, etc... > Cannot open. It says "Attachment Security Warning" .. could containt a virus, > it is VERY important... blah.. > >...

Deleting a user account in Exchange 2003
Pretty new to Exchange 2k3, we're using 2k3 AD and I just want to make sure I'm doing this the right way... Common sense says that to delete a user account after backing up, all I have to do is delete it in the AD correct? What about the System Manager|Administratrative Groups|Servers|First Storage Group|Mailbox....do you need to delete from there too or would the first act cause a cascade effect? R Green When you delete a user account, it will "mark" the mailbox for deletion (by default). That's all you have to do. Exchange has it's own built-in Deleted Mai...

Excell 2003. Simple Problem
Hi guys, firstly apologies for the simplicity of this question but to be honest i never use excel and cant find my manual :confused: Basically i have a really simple spreadsheet, one of the fields is for a "sent date" and another field is for a "due date". The due date should be fourteen days after the sent date. Now i can do the simple formula for one of the records eg =(a1+14) but how do i repeat this command throughout the spreadsheet. Once again apologies for this crude question :rolleyes: -- longside1 -----------------------------------------------------------...

OL 2010 to OL 2009
I have been using the Beta of Office 2010 and find I am in need of an exchange account so I can sync my Moto Droid phone with Outlook. I can get this through Go Daddy and they offer OL 2009 with the exchange account. My question is will my OL 2010 contacts, appointments and such move back to the 2009 version with no issues? Thank you. Paul "MinConst" <MinConst@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38231244-BD98-472A-8211-8359A411C51C@microsoft.com... >I have been using the Beta of Office 2010 and find I am in need of an > exchange accoun...

Outlook 2003 #225
Hi All, After installing the service pack for office 2003 I am not able to connect to receive or send mail through outlook. I am receiveing this msg when I try to send n receive " Task (the name of the mailserver here) - Receiving' reported error (0x80040900) : 'The server name you entered can not be found on the network (it might be down temporarily). Please verify that you are online and that the server name is correct." In the error msg it says that the server cannot be found or is down, but i can send n receive from other pc's that are not running Outlook ...