office 2010 beta-outlook

am trying to sync hotmail and outlook 2010. Tried OutlookConnector 12.1, does
not recognize 2010. I set my account using IMAP, can only send but will not
recieve or retrieve from live.com
--
Chingow!

You must use Outlook Connector 14 BETA for Outlook 2010 BETA. It got
released as a separate download for the BETA testing.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"DP" <DP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> am trying to sync hotmail and outlook 2010. Tried OutlookConnector 12.1,
> does
> not recognize 2010. I set my account using IMAP, can only send but will
> not
> recieve or retrieve from live.com
> --
> Chingow!

0
Roady
12/11/2009 3:11:37 PM
DP wrote:

> am trying to sync hotmail and outlook 2010. Tried OutlookConnector 12.1, does
> not recognize 2010. I set my account using IMAP, can only send but will not
> recieve or retrieve from live.com

Microsoft Office 2010 forums
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010
0
VanguardLH

Out of Office Assistant not appearing
I am trying to set up Out of Office Assistant on a users PC in Outlook and it is not in the Tools menu. The client connects to an exchange server and POP is not being used. I have looked at Help, which is asking me to check a box saying 'Exchange Extensions commands' on the Add-in Manager. I did this but it appears to have done nothing - i.e. the Out of Office Assistant still will not appear in the Tools menu. Also, I have compared my pc to the users pc and I have alot more options within the Add-in Manager. Help please? Kendall. Did you enable the Exchange Extensions (.ecf)? I...

Problem uninstalling CRM for Outlook
Hi, I am having a problem when uninstalling the CRM for Outlook Toolbar. When I log onto the machine as the user who installed the CRM toolbar, I receive an error "This action is valid for products that are currently installed". We did have to delete the NT profile of the user which installed CRM toolbar, so I assume this is related to this problem. Thanks for your help! -Mike ...

Using auto
Hi, Good Day to everyone... I 'am currently using Microsoft Outlook 2003...My Boss wants me to make accounts that will be able to send and receive messages....I have been trying to do it manually, but when I try to do the send/receive messages an error occurs. Someone explained to me to do a Auto Configuration using the cpanel of the site....I tried it but then I don't know how to use it.....in the Tools menu the send and receive button disappeared.....i have no idea on what is currently happening.....and I can't make sure if the mail accounts have been add to outlook e-m...

Office apps won't open, report Office in use by another use
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel A few days ago, our Office applications started showing the report that "An Office program is being used by "user." your installation exceeds the number of installations permitted by thelicense agreement. Click More Information to learn about Microsoft Office licensing." But OFFICE ISN'T BEING USED BY ANYONE. All computers have been restarted to no avail. HELP! <sakas@officeformac.com> wrote: > A few days ago, our Office applications started showing the report that > "An Office p...

Outlook 2007 question
Outlook 2007 We have had an issue when we set a user to change password at next logon that it causes them to lose their settiings - they have to complete the Outlook wizard to configure the mailbox etc. Do the loose the settings just for Outlook or do they loose all the settings for the profile also? "goundhog" wrote: > Outlook 2007 > > We have had an issue when we set a user to change password at next logon > that it causes them to lose their settiings - they have to complete the > Outlook wizard to configure the mailbox etc. ...

Outlook 2003
Is there a way to lock Outlook down, so that only the email features are available to users? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

outlook.pst file repair tool?
how to repair outlook.pst file which may be corrupted Monis Beraha <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how to repair outlook.pst file which may be corrupted Search your HD for scanpst.exe -- Brian Tillman ...

DPM 2007 Client licenses onto DPM 2010
I have a quick question regarding 2007 ML licenses, I have just been employed to design\deploy a DPM solution for a company, unfortunately they purchased the software and licenses in March and didn't get SA on them. They have now decided to go down the 2010 route and want to know whether they can purchase just the server licenses or whether they would need to purchase the client ML licenses again. Any help would be great. Can you please check with your local DPM marketing contacts. They should be able to help you. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provi...

Outlook keeps fetching new headers
Outlook keeps fetching new headers daily at the same time, this usally errors out with The UID of a message changed unexpectedly. I have looked for Rules or filters that may cause this, but found nothing. Has anyone ever seen this problem ...

Can I convert an Outlook 2000 PST to Outlook 2003
We have upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Is there a fast way to convert my old PST files to Outlook 2003 so that they are not limited to 2 GB size? I don't want to have to go through all of the folders on 30 computers and drag one folder at a time from the old file to the new file. Thanks, Joe I have had pretty good luck importing. Of course, when you import, you = will no longer have access to any custom forms, views, or Rules Wizard = rules.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.h...

New MicroSoft OFFICE: mac user
Hi I've just loaded the program; am in the process of switching over my old word processing. 1) friends are having trouble "reading" my "doc" attachments 2) I cannot light up & drag & drop more than a page of text. This is my preferred method due to low skills levels in some of my friends. Doubtless, I'm doing something wrong. My question is: what am I screwing up? thanks DM In article <1c3f801c4524d$d5370a10$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "Dennis M" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > I've just loaded the program; am...

Outlook Epxress 2003 (SBE)
Hi, This program keeps hanging on loading . Can anyone help me out ? Rohit rohit_chandni wrote: > This program keeps hanging on loading . Can anyone help me out ? > Rohit, Outlook or Outlook Express? -- f.h. Hi F.H, It is Outlook Express 2003 (Small Business Edition). Can you help me out on this ? Rgds, Rohit "F.H. Muffman" wrote: > rohit_chandni wrote: > > This program keeps hanging on loading . Can anyone help me out ? > > > > Rohit, > > Outlook or Outlook Express? > > -- > f.h. > > > Outlook Express is pa...

Outlook Express Stationery
I don't know if this is a localized problem or just the normal function, but I have people that are attempting to use stationery in Outlook Express, though the message seems to send properly, when you recieve it, it dumps the stationery at the bottom of the message or as an attachment. Shannon wrote: > I don't know if this is a localized problem or just the > normal function, but I have people that are attempting to > use stationery in Outlook Express, though the message > seems to send properly, when you recieve it, it dumps the > stationery at the bottom of the m...

Outlook COM Collections & Properties
I would like to access Outlook from another application - is there some place online that I can read/download a complete list of Outlook's collections, properties, events, methods etc etc? Thanks in advance. A good place to start the search: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/index.htm Other helpful sites: The Super-Easy Guide to the Outlook Object Model: http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/outlook/SuprEasy.asp Dmitry Streblechenko's Outlook Redemption and Spy: http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ http://www.dimastr.com/outspy/ -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Deborah"...

MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client
Whe working withe the MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client for offline mode, it seems like the station's memory usage increase dramaticly. I wounder if by changing the setup of the server or client I could reduce the memory usage to a normal level. That happens because MSDE sql instance is activated, which is required to access offline data. There is no way to avoid that. You can check client task manager to see what processes consume memory. Andrei Smertin [MSFT] "amirar" wrote: > Whe working withe the MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client for offline mode, it > seems like the station'...

Outlook Express 6 #16
When I log in to my e-mail, I can receive e-mail but when I try to open it, nothing happens. Then I get a pop up window that says an error has occured and outlook must close. The pop up window appears about 20 seconds after I log in, no matter what I do. I have Windows XP Home Edition. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http:/...

Outlook won't stay open
Everytime I click on any other program, Outlook closes. This just started after I downloaded the new Microsoft search toolbar. I am not using it but since then, when I click on another program, Outlook automatically closes. I have to reopen it every time I need it. Outlook Express is my main mail program and I am using Outlook 2000. with Windows XP. I have been using it successfully for many years until this past week when this began. -- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 189 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails....

cannot customize outlook today #9
I have done what it says in the microsoft article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 but its not practical to keep changing the registry everytime you want to change outlook today, so i downloaded the update to protect the computer but when i try to run it it says you must have internet explorer 6 with SP1 installed which i do Does anyone have this problem or know how 2 fix it?? ...

Outlook keywork extracter
Is there a program or a way within Outlook to "pull" all emails that contain a set of keywords into a new folder or .pst file? For example, I want every email with "XYZ" or "ABC" to be copied to a new ..pst file or Outlook folder. Thanks for the help, Scott On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:18:55 -1000, Scott Cadreau <scadreau@aros.net> wrote: > Is there a program or a way within Outlook to "pull" all emails that > contain > a set of keywords into a new folder or .pst file? > > For example, I want every email with "XYZ" ...

Changing Outlook from Exchange Services to IMO version
How can you reinstall Office 2000 and change the Outlook "type" from using Exchange/Internet Mail to Internet Mail Only (IMO)? I uninstalled my version of Office2000 and reinstalled it from my CD. However it doesn't give me the option to install the IMO version of Outlook. It installed the Exchange/Internet Mail automatically. Without an exchange server the checking of email is dog-slow. Thanks, Alex Moylen Hi, Alex. Alex Moylen ha scritto: > How can you reinstall Office 2000 and change the Outlook > "type" from using Exchange/Internet Mail to Internet Mail ...

How to delete task request from inbox on Outlook 2007
For 13.5 months a "task request" from a coworker has been parked in my inbox. The task is complete and was marked as such but I cannot delete it, move it, reply to it, forward it, or take ANY action on it without the message "the operation failed" popping up. Any suggestions on how to clear this would be appreciated. The coworker has cleared this on his outlook as well and our IT guy has not been able to do anything with it either. In fact, nobody in the office has any idea why my system is unique this way. I've never had issues with any other tas...

Exch/Outlook 2003 Delegates
I have an Exchange 2003 Standard Server with Outlook 2003 clients. My users have noticed that they cannot properly assign delegates. They can choose delegates and assign the permissions normally, but when they quit and restart Outlook, the delegates are there but with "None" as their permissions. What might cause this? Hi Tim, Thank you for posting here. According to the information in your post, I suggest you use the following message to trouble shoot this issue: 1. New Outlook profile ============= Please create a new profile to isolate the issue. For the steps on how to cr...

Outlook 2007 Auto open email from known sender
There are a few people in my contact list with whom I need to keep in constant contact. A nice feature would be, for those individuals I trust, to automatically open email on my desktop, or at least to make the auto-notification window persistent. Thanks, Jeff ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader a...

Recovering 'Lost' Sent Items from Outlook 2000
Recently a colleague of mine complained to me that his sent items kept getting stuck at 1000, regardless of what he sent, etc. I noticed that the auto-archiving was switched on for the sent items - so I switched it off, and now its okay. Only problem now is that my colleague wants to retrieve/recover the sent items that were pushed out of the sent items. The auto-archive was pointing to a file called "archive.pst" - however the only .pst files on the computer were one which I manually created a few moments ago and the other was automatically created by Outlook and chan...

Problem with installation of Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
L.S. I have problem with re-installing Microfost Office Enterprise 2007. With the help of Google I discovered that a part of the problem were the remnants of the former installation that didn't show up in the "Software" window, and I removed them using Windows Install Cleanup. Now the installation process is proceeding further that before, but still cancels at a certain point, restarting the computer doesn't seem to help. In the "SetupExe"document in my \Temp map the following frase seems to point at the error in the installation: Log level chan...