new emails - the text looks very small and is hard to read

When I start a new email the text looks very small and hard to read but when
I look at it in my sent folder it looks fine.... why?

Have you checked your zoom level already?
See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/95

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Mike Bunting" <Mike Bunting@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I start a new email the text looks very small and hard to read but
> when
> I look at it in my sent folder it looks fine.... why?

0
Roady

opening a new document w/ a custom stencil open
I have created a custom stencil for users in my workgroup and saved the file to a network directory. Currently, to use it we do FILE>SHAPES>OPEN STENCIL and navigate to the file. I'd like to make this more transparent. What I'd like to do is have something where the user does FILE>NEW and when I get the "Choose New Drawing Type" I'd like to insert my custom 'templates' (not sure if that's the right term in Visio) and when the user selects one of those it opens the editing window w/ my custom stencils already loaded. IOW, I want it to work just like o...

Publisher Pic Problems & VGA Driver
Hi, I'm very frustrated. I too cannot see any embedded photos when I open up my Publisher doc for editing. Tried everything in Help & now have read everything in the Online Support. (Btw, I'm not absolutely positive but I think this "invisible pics" problem started happening after I downloaded Flash 8, as a last resort I will uninstall it). Anyway, I have an Asus W5A laptop with Windows XP Pro. It has Intel Centrino Mobile which includes an Intel (R) 915/GM Chipset driver. So following suggestions on this site, I went to the Intel to find driver downloads to upd...

Why does copy and paste between eMails not work?
Copy no longer copies to the clipboard. Is there a setting I have deleted somewhere? Using Windows 7 and Office 2007 proffessional. Does it work if you restart outlook? Do you have any addins installed that could be erasing the clipboard? I've seen this happen with addins and contacts, but not email. to test, open the new message form before copying so you just need to copy and switch to the other message. (http://www.slipstick.com/Contacts/clipboard.htm) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cent...

Not able to send email from CRM client
Help, please. I cannot get CRM configured to send email from the CRM client software. See error message below. I have tried all the solutions I can find, including: -Confirmed mailserverurl is set correctly on the CRM server and that the specified server is the Exchange server. -Confirmed that the mailserverurl returns well formed XML. -Gave the IUSR_ORCAS user full control of the the "...mailroot/vsi 1" on the exchange box, which is named ORCAS. -Confirmed platformurl setting on Exchange server is correct. -Confirmed that the machines can communicate with each other. What...

referencing to worksheet names in macro for each new worksheet inserted
Hi I created a code to insert new worksheets and rename them according t values on the new worksheet itself. Say in Cell D1, i have th worksheet name. My question is when i want to refer to this worksheet in subsequen coding, how should i code it? For eg, How should i write the ???? for Sheets("????").select? Would creatin the a variable to store the names help? Thanks in advance Ken -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com After inserting your new worksheet set it's name equal to a variable. For example SHEETS.ADD VWORKSHEET = ACTIVESHEET.NAME This method ...

Cells print so small I cannot read numbers. How do I fix?
I have been working with page break. Now I have the grid on 1 page..but it is far to small to read. now when I try to spread it back to 2 pages, it just takes the same tiny microscopic type and spreads it into 2 pages. I am stuck printing tiny type. How can I get the grid cells back to a size that is readable. It sound like you have selected Fit to 1 page in File > Page setup > Page > Scaling. Either select to fit it to 2 pages or select Adjust to 100% size -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Repl...

How Do I Copy My Outlook Files To My New Computer?
I exported my Outlook files from my old computer and burned them to a CD. During the export process, it asked me three times for a password. When I tried to import these files to my new computer I got "File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file." Can anyone help? Apart from the fact that Import/Export options often lead to corruption - you should use a simple pst copy - The pst needs to be on the hd and the read only flag off, before In OL attempting to open it. NB not import <aprice6@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1145746658.84...

typing text onto two lines (one above the other) in one cell
What is the command and syntax to do the above? Thank you. Will, Press the Alt-Enter keys at the same time in a sentence to go to a different line within the same cell. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Will Naylor" wrote: > What is the command and syntax to do the above? > > Thank you. > ...

Incoming Emails
Hello, We installed the CRM1.2 on the same server with exchange. Everything is working fine except that the CRM users can not see incoming emails inside CRM although these emails are CRM emails. Can anybody tell what is the reason of that? Regards, Khalid Do you have installed the Router? The Router is a bridge=20 between the Exchange and the CRM who study the incoming=20 flow of emails and copy to the CRM everything who is of=20 the CRM. I hope who that help you.=20 []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > We installed the CRM1.2 o...

No email stationery when through code
Hi I am creating email via code from access using below; Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem) objOutlookMsg.To = "recepient@mydomain.com" objOutlookMsg.Subject = "Email Subject" objOutlookMsg.Body = "Dear abc..." objOutlookMsg.Display The problem is that the default signature that is set in outlook doe snot come up in the email. How can I fix it? Thanks Regards Am Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:11:45 +0100 schri...

View in new Portfolio Manager
Older portfolio manager had a view available which displayed by type of security. I am unable to find this option in the new portfolio manager. Am I missing something? Charlie On May 22, 9:57=A0pm, charlie <char...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Older portfolio manager had a view available which displayed by type of > security. =A0I am unable to find this option in the new portfolio manager= .. =A0Am > I missing something? > Charlie You didn't state which version of Money you are using but I'll attempt to answer. If you are using Money Plus, you can choos...

no content in the email body
Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the content is in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. There is no content in the email body. "stephen" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:<#TKSQf$oDHA.2776@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the > content is > in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. > > There is no content in the email body. I've seen this before with an Outlook 2000 client. Couldn't find a way to fix it,...

Can you delete and empty an open email

Automatically redirecting profiles to a new exchange server?
OK old exchange server was SERVEROLD and new one is SERVERNEW (for arguments sake). The pc has lots of different profiles on it and I dont wanna manually change each profile to reflect the new server. Running Outlook 2002 is there a way to automatically do this? I believe I can use a prf file created using Custom Wizards from the Office Resource Kit and deploy this to do this for me. Can anyone give any more detailed info on how this can be done? Thanks <carlosvenegas@jellybeandesign.co.uk> wrote in message news:1132785375.328184.274520@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > OK ol...

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

looking for cash drop and paid out reports
Does anyone have a report on these transactions that can be selected by date? Any help would be appreciated. Larry ...

Automatically generate a new record
Can I autumatically generate a new record adding information (future date) from a current record? Yes. In your form have Double-click event call an append query that pull data from your form fields to append one record. INSERT INTO [YourTableToAppendInto] ( Field1, Field2, Field3, Field4 ) SELECT TOP 1 [Forms]![YourForm]![1stField] AS [X], [Forms]![YourForm]![2ndtField] AS [Y], [Forms]![YourForm]![2rdtField] AS [Z], [Forms]![YourForm]![4thtField] AS [A]; -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Crown Jenny" wrote: > Can I autumatically generate a new record addin...

Need Hyperlink from Menu Page to work in email
I have a workbook with several tabs. First tab is a "menu" type page (summary of other pages). Currently I have hyperlinks to all the other pages from the menu page. What I want to be able to do is copy the menu page into an email and enable the users to click on the existing hyperlinks (whatever adjustments needed) to go directly to their page of the workbook. Using Excel 2007. Please advise how to do this and what changes may be need for both options to work. ...

Update Existing Purchase Orders with New Exchange Rate
Hello, I have existing Purchase Orders in Great Plains 8.0 were some of the line items have been received is there a way to change the exchange rate for the remaining line items and any new line items added? Thanks, Brian M. Database Administrator ...