New emails show beyond next month date

Hi guys

As of yesterday, my new emails are showing a date of from 4 August 2010 and
today they started showing a date of 9 August 2010. This is hapening to a few
clients of my clients as well and Im not sure what is causing it. All the
email acounts are on POP and I have checked the system date on all the
machines affected and all the machines have the correct dates on them.
What could be causing this?
--
Poodle

Did you check the date on the actual mail server?

"Poodle" <Poodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: Hi guys
:
: As of yesterday, my new emails are showing a date of from 4 August 2010
and
: today they started showing a date of 9 August 2010. This is hapening to a
few
: clients of my clients as well and Im not sure what is causing it. All the
: email acounts are on POP and I have checked the system date on all the
: machines affected and all the machines have the correct dates on them.
: What could be causing this?
: --
: Poodle
:

0
Tom

A Date Query
I need to create a formula which can do the following: IF the end date (S2) is greater than than 12/31/05, AND the start date (R2) is less than 12/31/05 then...(and I know the formula for here). Any ideas? Thanks? Sam B -- SamuelT ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SamuelT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27501 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=475036 try this: =IF(AND(S2>DATE(2005,12,31),R2<DATE(2005,12,31)),IF TRUE,IF FALSE) Good Luck -- swatsp0p -------...

Problems with date calculations (bank hols etc)
I have a database of dates of claims received. Column A has the customers name, Column B is the date claim was received. Problem is that in column C i want to enter the 60th day (i.e. Whatever is in column B + 60days - however this MUST NOT include Saturdays or Sundays in the calculation and should also NOT include bank holidays). I have a separate sheet of all the bank holidays listed. I haven't a clue how to solve this one !. Please help. So for e.g Mr Smith puts his claim in on 16th March 2005, i want column C to add 60 WORKING days onto this, but miss out the bank holidays (i.e. 25/4...

How to make newest item show up first in CListCtrl
My CListCtrl is in reports mode, and I want to do the following: when item is inserted(InsertItem), it shows up as the first row. It likes most email clients, newest email appears first. Currently I sort the items then redraw everything, but definately this is a stupid method, can someone give me some advise on on how to do that? Thank you. I don't know what you mean m_ListCtrl.InsertItem(0,"New Item"); will be inserted at the top! What is it that you are trying to do? Ali R. "Yawl" <yong@tenablesecurity.com> wrote in message news:uBj7B5p6DHA.2720@TK2MSF...

How to put Time or Date Only in Cell 1) Time HHMMSS 2) Date YYYYMMDD
I need to have a cell = the current time in the format HHMMSS And when I export as Comma Delimited or Fixed Length Ascii, I need for it to remain in that format. Ditto for Date as YYYYMMDD I've played around with both =TIME and =DATE but no luck. Can anyone tell me how to do this? AND, once the forumula is in the cell... how can I get it to update to the current time or date? thanks for any help I formatted my times as hhmmss and my dates as yyyymmdd and then did a file|saveAs. I chose the comma separated values (*.csv) and I got what you wanted. I opened it in notepad to ver...

Transaction by vendor
This would sometimes be quite helpful if in Payables Management. On the Transactions by Vendor screen, for invoices that have been paid I would like to see which check(s) paid for each invoice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/...

Line Column on 2 axes that shows stacked colums
I am able to creat a line column graph on 2 axes. That shows $ as columns and % as a line. However I wnat the colunms to be stacked colums. Can this be done? Instead of using the built-in combination charts, you can create your own. Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboChart1.html To change your chart: Select the chart From the Chart menu, choose Chart Type Select the Column chart type Select the Stacked column subtype Click OK In the chart, select the series that you want as a line From the Chart menu, choose Chart Type Se...

Showing entities in an iFrame 07-11-06
var navActivityHistory; navActivityHistory = document.all.navActivityHistory; if (navActivityHistory != null) { navActivityHistory.style.display = "none"; document.all.IFRAME_HistoryFrame.src="/sfa/conts/areas.aspx?oId=" + crmForm.ObjectId + "&oType=2&security=852023&tabSet=areaActivityHistory"; } else { alert("navHistory Not Found"); } The above code is used to retrieve specific information into an iFrame.Can anyone tell me what the variable "navActivityHistory" is used for?? Is it a pre-defined variable in CRM?? why r we usi...

how to properly create new profile to use with existing pst file
OL 2002 SP3 Win XP HE SP1 *Follow-up to: microsoft.public.outlook* hi, it is possible that my current (default) OL profile has become corrupted. i need to create a NEW profile for troubleshooting purposes and see if it resolves current problems. the most important issue is: how do i create this new profile so that it uses my *current* pst file so that i can have a seamless process and continue where i "left off" in terms of all of the items contained in the *current* pst file, emails, appointments, addresses, etc.? do i just create new profile and tell it to "use *curr...

Font not in color when I email PDF
I did a quick search on my problem and came accross this previous thread. "Bill Q" & I have the same problem. How do you go about "selecting a color printer" for your publication? To clarify, graphics and clipart are in color but the font is all black. The following is the question and answer to "Bill Q". +++++++++ "Mary Sauer" wrote: > Someone posted if you select a color printer for your Publication, then save as > a PDF, the fonts show color. > > -- > Mary Sauer > http://msauer.mvps.org/ > >...

I can recibe but cannot send email
I have problem with outlook I cannot send email but Ican recibe In news:FAC7144A-DB2D-47B3-BAAB-8CE3DB06FB1C@microsoft.com, rudito <rudito@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have problem with outlook I cannot send email but Ican recibe Hi - When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details. Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and the full details in the body of yo...

Add phone, fax & email to Buyer ID table
If the buyer ID table contained the buyer's phone, fax & email, then it would be easy to add these to the PO form. If a vendor has a question, they certainly want to connect to the right person. The only workaround is to use en employee number for the buyer ID and hope the RW match is exact. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Micro...

Problem occurs while creating a new company in GP8.
I am using GP 8.0 in MS-SQL 2000, I used the Utility program to create a company with ID "WBS". The database and company was created but when I tried to open this company, I got the "Files for this company is not updated". Then I went to Utility program again and I found that there is no GREEN check mark to the left of my company name. Then, I select it and continue to do update but received the following error at the last two steps... "Entries haven't been made to all required fields..." How can I fix the problem, and why it happens? ...

Compare dates (one cell not in date format)
Hi all, I have one column of cells in date format (6/14/2005) and anothe column of cells which also contains a date pulled from a database bu this second column is not in date format, it comes from the databas like this 2005Jan20. I need to compare the two dates to work out th number of days between the dates but I can't convert the second date t date format. Is there any way I can work out the number of days between the tw dates? Thanks in advance Crai -- craigcs ----------------------------------------------------------------------- craigcsb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/...

Excel Date
want to be able to have a cell auto fill the first time the sheet i saved so i have the creation date. Then if poss - never let them chang the cell so it keeps record of when the file was first created. Thanks - any help will get some free chocolate! ;-) Arie Astor Chocolate Corp. www.astorchocolate.co -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try some code in the workbook module ; e.g. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) If Range("Sheet1!A1") = "" Then Range("Sheet1!A1") = Date End If End Sub Then set Sheet1...

multiple email addresses #4
hello i have one email like user@domain.com and i want that this user may receive emails of info@domain.com and webmaster@domain.com but i dont want to create different users. i want one user and multiple addresses. plz help me how to configure Hi Rana You can go to the users properties in Active Directory Users and Computers, go to the Email Address tab and add the extra email addresses that you want this user to receive mail at. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Rana" <farooq.asla...

Retrieve email problem: "The operation failed"
When I click on Send/Receive in my Outlook 2002 to try to retrieve new emails, an error window pops up immediately which states: "The operation failed." I reinstalled Outlook 2002. No help. I tried the repair function. No help. I use Windows XP. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Before I reinstalled Outlook 2002, the program occasionally would not load at all. When I did a Control/Alt/Delete, I received an error message that stated that the problem was caused by a conflict between Outlook 2002 and WinFaxPro. I don't even have WinFaxPro installed on this computer. HH ...

ROI calculations wrong when investments transferred to new accoun
I moved mutual fund investments between brokerage accounts using the transfer out command. Now the ROI are totally wrong. It seems like the calculation treats the transfer as a new buy in the account it was moved into. In microsoft.public.money, McGillDH wrote: >I moved mutual fund investments between brokerage accounts using the transfer >out command. Now the ROI are totally wrong. It seems like the calculation >treats the transfer as a new buy in the account it was moved into. Sheesh. I posted the quwestion twice because I got an error message saying the first time did not ...

duplicagte emails via OWA
Hi I have a problem with duplicate emails (8-15 times) in Outlook and even on Outlook Web Access. Did anyone have this problem? Tom On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 00:16:30 -0000, "ZielonySBS" <ZielonySBS@wp.pl> wrote: >Hi > >I have a problem with duplicate emails (8-15 times) in Outlook and even on >Outlook Web Access. > >Did anyone have this problem? Check the contents of the Message-ID header in the duplicates. If they're all different then the message was sent to you multiple times. --- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP Do you...

Contacts, creating or relabeling a new phone field
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2007 and was wondering if it is possible to create or relabel a new phone field such as Skype. I have 19 possibilities - Business, Home, Mobile, Other, and so on, but would like to be able to, say, alter 'Other' to become Skype. Possible? Thanks, DH ...

Drag and drop email
Everyone in my organization is on Outlook 2000 sp3 and on w2k sp4. One particular user likes to drag and drop messages from his Inbox to different folders he created in his Exchange 2000 store mailbox via the Folder list in Outlook. Normally when you left click and hold down on a message and drag it, a gray box appears, denoting that you have ahold of it. On his station, this is not consistent, sometimes it appears and other times it doesn't. Of course when the gray box doesn't appear, he can't move that message. Any clue? I've already recreated his Outlook profile and tha...

Reinstalling CRM on a new server
I have CRM 1.2 installed on a server the database is on a separate SQL server, I now would like to upgrade and move the CRM to a new server. Can any one direct me a procedure to do that Just install MS CRM on the new server and choose "Use Existing Databases"...from the IG: 11. On the Select SQL Server page, select the database server (<servername>) that you want to use. Select Create newdatabases or Connect to an existing database, and click Next. John. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3d5001c42a4f$df5aa860$a101280a@ph...

How can I easily update formulas that include new rows?
I have a worksheet that I use to update league baseball game stats on a daily basis. Each day as many as 13 new rows are added to the bottom. I then have to go to the top of 10 separate columns one at a time to update SUM formulas so that they will include the new rows. For example, Col C may have a formula at the top of the col that reads: =SUM(C4:C300). After the addition of say 9 rows, I have to manually change the formula to read: =SUM(C4:C309). Is there a way to type that 309 in a blank cell just once and have all the SUM formulas refer to it? TIA for your help. OldKenGoat Hi ...

Read or sel message in outlook re-appears as new message on Blackb
Using Outlook 2007 on pc and Imap exchange server on blackberry A read or even just a selected message in inbox from outlook re-appears as new message on Blackberry. Searched the internet but no solution found yet.......... Verry anoying! Anyone a clue? Best regards George Why IMAP? -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "George AV" <George AV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F31E21F4-FC14-4D58-AF5D-ED5C3BE4F547@microsoft.com... > Using Outlook 2007 on pc ...

Cannot send email messages
This is my first time using this so I hope I do this right. I am trying to help my sister with her email problem. She is not having a problem receiving emails but cant send. Is getting the following error message and outgoing emails are sitting in her outbox. We are using a wireless connection at a hospital where she is staying while being treated for cancer. Ok....too much infomation. Sorry. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'shower', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, ...

# NEW CHALLENGE: HOW TO PRODUCE COMBINATIONS OF DIFFERENT RANDOM NUMBERS AND DO NOT FULLY single repeatable in Excel 2003?
# NEW CHALLENGE: HOW TO PRODUCE combinations of different random numbers AND DO NOT FULLY single repeatable in Excel 2003? Well I found a function that produces random numbers different each other. The only problem is that since they need to apply function repeatedly through a cycle of VBA macro (DO. ... LOOP) it (a function that returns random numbers different from each other) combinations can produce duplicate (eg 1,2,3,4,5) (, (7, 10, 11, 4), [1.2.3.4.5) ...<-- COMBINATION DUPLICATE!) And I would like to know how to do that is avoid this and produze randomly all the different possible ...