My OL 2000 will not open-get error message - 131914

I have MS Office Premium-all of the other programs work. When I try to open
OL2000 I get the the error msg. MS Outlook has encountered a problem and
needs to close. I removed MS Office Premium and re-installed it-same problem.
I also clicked repair from Control Panel-same problem.
--
Roma

Does it work correctly when trying to start Outlook in Safe Mode?
Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe

For additional troubleshooting steps see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Roma" <Roma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have MS Office Premium-all of the other programs work. When I try to
> open
> OL2000 I get the the error msg. MS Outlook has encountered a problem and
> needs to close. I removed MS Office Premium and re-installed it-same
> problem.
> I also clicked repair from Control Panel-same problem.
> --
> Roma

0
Roady

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Crash on 'Send"

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Planned Open Market Days

Opening Excel Workbooks

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Message comes as an attachment

DNS Error on Exchange

error on upgrade: ID 4386

whose company is willing to invest this company?
If you are interested in investing with our travel business, please contact our coperate sales and marketing department. Attn: Foster Cheung. We will send you our business plan. We can discuss our business. We need set up offices in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, and USA. Our vision: FlyGreatChina.com will be the leading low-fare online travel agency that: People want to work with... Customers want to fly with... Shareholders want to invest with. Our Plan: We have some excellent domain names for our travel business. For example, http://www.FlyGreatChina.com, Fl...

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

opening .bak file

error 0x800cc0f

Send/Recieve error #3
I had few viruses in my computer that I cleaned up. Ever since, I face send/recieve error in my pop3 email account. I think I deleted a driver or somthing. Any idea? ...

Can't view messages with Autopreview
My current view is set to preview all items, however, my mail is not displayed in autopreview ...

Recording Macro Error Message
While recording the macro, I access the cell I need the formula in and write the formula. After writing the formula and hitting ENTER, I receive a microsoft GUI with "Unable To Record", and ackknowledge the GUI by hitting OK. The forluma is written to the cell - all even has the desired result/calculation. When I access the code, the navigation within the worksheet is listed in the code, but the furmula is not listed. I tried exiting the file and trying a second time, yet the same results. How do I "reset" the macro recorder to again begin to record all as...