Must click Send/Receive to receive Exchange e-mail

 Not sure if this is an Outlook issue or Exchange to I am posting to both
groups.

I am using Outlook 2003 SP2 with an Exchange 2003 SP2 server. The only way I
can get new mail is if I click the Send/Receive button, or set a
Send/Receive schedule. Out of 25 computers this is the only one this happens
to. I tried completely deleting the Outlook profile and recreating and it
still does it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

0
Mark

Check the firewall.  New mail notifications from Exchange to Outlook is sent
via UDP.  Maybe there's a block there.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"Mark" <markl@csbonline.net> wrote in message
> Not sure if this is an Outlook issue or Exchange to I am posting to both
> groups.
>
> I am using Outlook 2003 SP2 with an Exchange 2003 SP2 server. The only way
> I can get new mail is if I click the Send/Receive button, or set a
> Send/Receive schedule. Out of 25 computers this is the only one this
> happens to. I tried completely deleting the Outlook profile and recreating
> and it still does it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

0
Ed

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Setting up a new e-mail account

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Single click selects multiple cells

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Microsoft Exchange Server

how many receivers i can add

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Sending Email #6

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...