Moving or copying folders in Outlook

When I try to copy a folder between two accounts in Outlook, I get a message
saying it can't be done as there may be private messages.  I never got this
message in 2003.  Is this a security feature of 2007?  How can I get around
it?

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

move cell contents

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Excel 2007

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"