move multiple folders in outlook 2003 Public Folders

I am using Outlook 2003 and use Public Folders to hold Project Emails etc.
At the end of each month, I need to move the folders created in the month to
an archive Public Folder. For example, I would have public folders called
091101-420, 091101-421, 091102-423, 091104-424 and would need to move them to
an archive folder 0911.
I currently right click the folder to be moved, select "Move...", select
0911 from the drop down list and then click "OK". I have to do this for each
folder. I can't see a way of selecting multiple Public Folders to move them
all at once.
Is there any way of moving multiple public folders into a single Public
Folder?
Thanks
Andy Ralph

No, that is not possible. You can move multiple folders at once though by
moving the parent folder but you can move the items from multiple folders to
a single folder in one go.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Andy Ralph" <AndyRalph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using Outlook 2003 and use Public Folders to hold Project Emails etc.
> At the end of each month, I need to move the folders created in the month
> an archive Public Folder. For example, I would have public folders called
> 091101-420, 091101-421, 091102-423, 091104-424 and would need to move them
> an archive folder 0911.
> I currently right click the folder to be moved, select "Move...", select
> 0911 from the drop down list and then click "OK". I have to do this for
> each
> folder. I can't see a way of selecting multiple Public Folders to move
> them
> all at once.
> Is there any way of moving multiple public folders into a single Public
> Folder?
> Thanks
> Andy Ralph

0
Roady

Problems with Public Folders replication
Hi guys, Some problems here. We have decided to install Exchange server 2003 SP1 on a new hardware with W2k3 SP1 on a new DC (yes, I know it is a bad practice, but...) instead of old Exchange server 2003 SP1 on an old DC on an old hardware. New one (additional) DC was brought live (with some minor problems, DNS, time, as always) without FSMO delegation (for now). Replication of users' accounts was smooth. Logs clear. After Exchange 2003 SP1 installation (with some DNS manipulations) also all was Ok. Dcdiag Ok. In ESM all Exchange servers are visible (old and new). So I have started ...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Want to add new folder to all existing mailboxes
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "junk mail" folder to every mailbox in my site without having to log into each one manually. any ideas thank e "Eric" <ehansen@aruplab.nospam.com> wrote: >Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "junk mail" folder to every mailbox in my site without having to log into each one manually. any ideas? >thanks >e Well, if you've got an anti virus or anti spam product that's Exchange integrated then the package will generate them automatically. If you haven't, then deply Outlook 2003. If y...

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003