Merging to-do/task lists from multiple inbox folders

Hi-

I am using Outlook 2007 and am trying to figure out how to merge to-do/task
lists from multiple inbox folders. I have my inbox associated with my name,
and then also a folder with my name that is associated with another inbox
that is used by several people on one project. (When emails come into the
latter folder, I sort the ones that I can deal with into the subfolder with
my name.) For my personal inbox, I can flag emails and they will pop up in my
to-do box, but when I flag things in my sub-folder they don't show up in my
to-do box, and I can't figure out where they end up. How can I make it so
that anything I flag with go into my to-do box? Thanks!

Merging Duplicate Contacts

customizing quote merge template

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Multiple stacked bar charts

BCM and Tasks
You should be able to identify parent(customer) from the task window. The fields are there but not populated. Anybody have the same problem? Gary ...

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Single click selects multiple cells

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Format List Box!