last couple of days mail is in junk e-mail that is safe.

like all @facebookmail.com is going there and I have that on my save senders
list.  and people I have been getting mail from for months are now showing
up in junk email.  and it doesn't matter that I tell the junk email to not
consider them as junk.  I went to junk email properties and switched from
high sensitivity to lower and still facebookmail is going to junk...   what
do I do now?  charlie

0
charles

how could we create an e-mail account in Microsoft office outlook?
while using office outlook i am unable to send and receive e-mail because of the email account so want to know the procedures to open an e_mail account in MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK. Thanks You must have the information given to you by your ISP. Since you didn't state your version, you must open your Outlook program, then press the F1 key (it hasn't broken anything yet!) and search on "email accounts." Follow the instructions. "Dron Giri" <Dron Giri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F298D057-740C-4BB3-9C64-62146B90046D@microsoft.com... ...

Can receive e-mails but cannot send any....
I have everything set up for my e-mails to get sent in from my AIM account but when i go to send an e-mail this is what i get Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'pop.aim.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Please, Please, Please help me. I'm trying to respond to an ad on craiglist. That's not a send error, it is a receive error. 'Invalid command' in this case probably means you tried to use an option that the server does not support. ...

duplicate incoming mail
I am getting 2 copies of all my incoming emails I am getting the same, but not from all senders! "Katy Shearer" <katy.shearer@jacksondiocese.org> wrote in message news:94f801c48627$6255c050$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am getting 2 copies of all my incoming emails Disable your AV email scanner. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Katy Shea...

how to connect my computer to e mail to outlook
i have laptop installed microsoft outlook .how to connect to outlook server by internet,i have my accont in outlook from my company Outlook is not a server, You would have to ask your Company how to configure Outlook with their mail server "mahli" <mahli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A86A0A3-8B27-458F-8413-6AB40B5C19F4@microsoft.com... > i have laptop installed microsoft outlook .how to connect to outlook > server > by internet,i have my accont in outlook from my company "mahli" <mahli@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Converting Printmaster mailing list
Does anyone know how to convert a 1066 name mail list used with Printmaster 15 so it can be used with Publisher 2003? What format is the file? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "golfpapa34" <golfpapa34@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:19fc01c4a7e8$1004ae50$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to convert a 1066 name mail list > used with Printmaster 15 so it can be used with Publisher > 2003? ...

How do I get a split screen for mail and calendar in Outlook?
You used to be able to have your calendar on the right and email in the middle on a split screen. I can't find that option anymore and am wondering if it still exists and if so, where. I don't want to have to toggle between email and calendar. Any suggestions? Outlook 2007 - on the to do bar on far right click the "<<" at the top. Opens the To Do bar with calendar that has days with appointments hilited and upcoming appointments listed below calendar. "rakugirl2001" <rakugirl2001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A5...

Sent Mail Missing
On my wife's new Acer Laptop (Aspire 5517, Windows 7 Home Premium Version, 6.1.7600 Build 7600, x64-based PC, 3 GB of RAM, all WU's current, McAfee, Spyware Doctor with AV, MBAM, SAS, CCleaner), I just set up her WLM account (works fine), plus I added my WLM account to her computer. I can read my WL mail just fine (inbox, contacts, etc.) and can send messages ok too, except that my `sent' messages' are gone. On my Vista HP desktop I've got 60 messages in my `Sent' folder but on my wife's Acer Laptop there's 0 messages in my sent folder. My wife ...

formula to return 1st of the month following 60 days
Hello - I need, please, a formula to return the following. So, if someone started working with us on 10/15/09, the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment would be 1/1/10. That's what I need. THANK YOU! What about 1st of a month say 10/1/2009 'If you expect 1/1/10 then use =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+3,0)+1 'if you expect 12/1/09 then use the below version =DATE(YEAR(A1-1),MONTH(A1-1)+3,0)+1 Regards Jacob "Jessica" wrote: > Hello - > > I need, please, a formula to return the following. So, if someone started > ...

Erroneous Returned Mail
I am getting erroneous returned mail in my in basket...regarding unknown e-mails to unknown addresses that I never sent. My inbox also shows (1) unread, but I can't find it. Could this causing the problem? "DJR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6a5c01c3e693$560cdb50$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am getting erroneous returned mail in my in > basket...regarding unknown e-mails to unknown addresses > that I never sent. It's caused by others who have your email address on their machines and are infected by the Swen virus - just delete th...

recover a mail or several with only MS products
Hi Is it possible to recover a mail or a few mail to a single mailbox from tape with only MS products? I know the feature of retention time but if the mail is older than that. If not possible. What would be a great third part software for backing up and restoring mails, mailboxes and a complete disaster. TIA Tomppa On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:57:39 +0300, "Tommy Forsman" <tofors99@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi > >Is it possible to recover a mail or a few mail to a single mailbox from tape >with only MS products? >I know the feature of retention time but if the ma...

Automaticly chekking for e-mail from ISP
How can i configure outlook 97 to auto check my e-mail by dialing my ISP on a pc running windows2000 ...

Zip Code Last 4 Digit as Zero
I have a Zip Code Table with only the first 5 digits and do not have the last 4 digit. How can I make them in 9 digit zip code with the last 4 digit as 0000?. manually I've been doing this (01234 then add the last digit as -0000) which come to this 01234-0000. With a five digit ZIP code in A1, in another cell: =A1 & "-0000" -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "cheppy" wrote: > I have a Zip Code Table with only the first 5 digits and do not have the last > 4 digit. > How can I make them in 9 digit zip code with the last 4 digit...

export CRM contacts\mail address's to outlook
Is there a way that anyone knows how to AUTO export and import the contacts from MSCRM, into outlook contacts. either by using windows scheduler or some other means. I have a client that will be using CRM with ExactTarget so having the ability to send mailshots on behalf of others (like outlook). BUT not all of their users have access to CRM, they want to have some scheduler to auto export the crm mail contacts out of CRM and into a public folder contacts list. Anyone got some great ideas? cheers J -- Thanks again for all the help Hi, We are using scrib from scribesoft, who can sche...

Word's Mail Merge of an Excel List
I am trying to follow the Excel help file in using Word 2003 to produce labels from a list of names in Excel 2003. I want to just put the First Name field on the labels. The instructions are very clear and I can produce the labels just as I want them on the Avery labels except for one minor problem. I want the First Name centered both horizontally and vertically on the label. I can center it horizontally but can find no way to do it vertically. The name in a large font size, say 48 or 72, is noticeably nearer the top of the label than the center. Is there a way to make it appear i...

How do u close a dialogue box in an outlook e-mail?
I don't know what I did but some how I've suddenly got this message popping up saying that I have to close my dialogue box before I can send a message. Anyone know what I did and how to close it?!?! Thanks! brownidgrl72 <brownidgrl72@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I don't know what I did but some how I've suddenly got this message > popping up saying that I have to close my dialogue box before I can > send a message. Anyone know what I did and how to close it?!?! There must be a properties dialogue box open on your desktop underneath another window. T...

safe mode only
my computer will only open in safe mode, i cannot even change it to safe mode network and no internet .have run all kinds of checks and even went back to settings for 3 days ago. -- DNIPIC Maybe there are other newsgroups who are better for your question since this is a newsgroup specific for Windows Live Messenger ;-) And if you ask your question, you should give more infor like what kind of operating system is running, which version, any errors and so on. Good luck! Menno > > my computer will only open in safe mode, i cannot even change it to safe > mode n...

Importing from Windows Mail: lost my contact groups
Is there anyway to get my contact groups back? I imported from Windows Mail in Vista to Outlook 07. All my addresses are fine, but I don't have my contact groups. No, contact groups are not exportable. You'll need to make the groups in Outlook (where they are called distribution lists). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mai...

Re: How to print e-mails without a logo or page numbers please.
ICAgICAgICAg ...

Prevent users from deleting Junk E-mail folder
Is there any way to prevent our users from deleting their private "Junk E-mail" folders? - Thanks, Ted ...

Migrating mail between domains
I inherited the following scenario: I have two domains, NT (hjacenter.org) and Win2k (hja.org). All users will be moving to Win2k domain in the near future. However, I need to migrate mailboxes from ex5.5 (sp4) in NT domain to ex2003 (on a Win2003 server) in Win2k domain and have exchange 2003 operational now. User were created in the new Win2k domain, but user names do not match between domains. Ex: in NT domain user is jbrown. In Win2k domain, that same user was created as hja_jbrown. This applies to all users. And no, they cannot be changed in any way (Senior staff decision). Can ...

Mail vs. Post item in Public Folder
Ever since I switched to Exchange 2003 my public folders are only taking items as "Post" items, not Mail... that is true even though I create the folders as "Mail or Post items" folders. Can anyone shed some light? thanks Tim Tim wrote: > Ever since I switched to Exchange 2003 my public folders are only > taking items as "Post" items, not Mail... that is true even though I > create the folders as "Mail or Post items" folders. Can anyone shed > some light? > thanks > Tim Does this apply? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid...

pulling email addresses out of excel and into mail- new message
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is it possible to cut and paste email addresses from excel to an email message. <br> I can right click and copy but I cannot paste them into the TO box. What "email program" are you using? Apple Mail does not support contextual menus. Use the Edit> Paste command or the keyboard equivalent: Command+V. If that doesn't resolve the issue you'll need to be far more detailed in your description of what you're trying to do, what you're trying top do it with, how you're trying to do it &a...

Using Outlook with Hotmail
Hello. I've just started using Outlook 2003, after having owned the disc for a while (I only used office for Word prior to this). I use two hotmail accounts, both of which are installed fine. 1) How can I get an audio alert when new hotmail arrives? Surely if Outlook Express provides one, then the more advanced program should too??? This is a mjor thing for me, as I don't want to have to keep checking constantly to see if I have mail. 2) How do I configure my sent items to stay in the right place - e.g. the hotmail sent items with their relevant accounts, rather than in the un...

Windows Mail Set Up
I am trying to set up my windows mail to link with my gmail account. How do I do it? gmail help might be a place to start "Matt Finch" <Matt Finch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E53AE732-FBF0-4AAC-98C6-BC0D9E3FE1FF@microsoft.com... >I am trying to set up my windows mail to link with my gmail account. How do >I > do it? Gmail Help: POP: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383 IMAP: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=77696 "Matt Finch" <Matt Finch@discussions.microsoft.co...

Blacklist/Whitelist mail from domain
In Exchange 2003 is it possible to Blacklist/Whitelist mail from a particular domain? I know there is sender filtering but this takes an email address and I don't think you can enter *@domain.com I don't want to buy third party products just for this feature. thanks, Bart Hi Bart You can use the sender filtering feature in Exchange, it will accept wildcards, so *@domain.com will block all my where the MAIL FROM: field is from anyone from domain.com, you can also use *@*.com etc -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, a...