Is there a way to convert OE 03 form templates?

I have a user that has upgraded from outlook 2003 to outlook 2007 and has a
form template from 2003 that is in a FDM extension.

Outlook 2007 is unable to read this form.
Is there a way to convert this form, or will the user just have to create a
new form with their new version of outlook?

Any information appreciated.

Thanks,
-AllenK

What happens when you try to install the form?
Any error message?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"AllenK" <AllenK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a user that has upgraded from outlook 2003 to outlook 2007 and has
> form template from 2003 that is in a FDM extension.
>
> Outlook 2007 is unable to read this form.
> Is there a way to convert this form, or will the user just have to create
> new form with their new version of outlook?
>
> Any information appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> -AllenK

0