Is it possible to add background sound to an email in Outlook 2007?

Is it possible to add background sound to an email in Outlook 2007?

Shawn76

Outlook can't play active content so while you could embed it (using an HTML
editor), it won't play.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

"Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com" <u57604@uwe> wrote in message
> Is it possible to add background sound to an email in Outlook 2007?

Diane

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

invalid email address

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

cannot open hyper links in outlook

How do I turn a jpg image I have into a visio background?
I have a jpg image I downloaded for the net. I want to turn it into a background for a diagram I am creating. I also would like to make it transparent. I have looked on the help and can't find my answer. Please help. the simplist way is to drop it on a background page and then attach the background to your foreground images. al "doming07" <doming07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E476FD31-FFC3-45C5-8987-EBE2FB98C714@microsoft.com... >I have a jpg image I downloaded for the net. I want to turn it into a > background for a diagram I am creating. I...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Emails #3