Insert a .gif animated file in a new mail in outlook 2007

how cn i set a animated .gif file in new mail in outlook 2007.

"abc" <abc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how cn i set a animated .gif file in new mail in outlook 2007.

AFAIK you can't because (thank goodness) Outlook 2007 doesn't support
animations.

0
Gordon
3/27/2010 8:19:11 AM
You can use the Insert image options but it will not be animated in Outlook.
If the recipient uses Outlook they will need to view the message in a
browser to see the animation.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"abc" <abc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how cn i set a animated .gif file in new mail in outlook 2007.

-1
Diane

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

MS Money 95 data files

Inserting form values into a table

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Recieve Mail Before Sending

New Disk storage

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2002 moving recipient from "to" to "Cc" field when sending.
I can't find anything on technet! Here's the deal though and this happens on all PC's running Office XP here. When I type in "CO", the alias for one of our users, the email will then resolve to "Christine Outler" which is underlined with a broken line. No big deal, it resolved right? Nope! When I send the message, instead of sending to that recipient, it copies them instead. Checking the email in the "sent items" folder shows no "to" field because it was only copied to them. What does this broken underline mean? and how can I fix it? ...

Crash on 'Send"

Mail lMerge

Grammar check not working

Creating new attributes