Import Addresses from Excel - destination folders is blank

MS Outlook 2003- I am trying to import addresses from Excel to Outlook.  I
have created an Excel .csv file and when I go thru the Outlook steps to
import,,, when I get to the step for the "destination folder" it is blank.
Everything is okay to where I 'browse' for file to import, then hit 'next'
and the destination step does not show any folders, I have tried many
different options and nothing changes.  thanks.

Excel not Access

How to export Notes to Excel
Hi all, I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? Thanks -- phumulaniluyandacollinlembede Navigate to Advanced Find and select 'Notes', then export as necessary/appropriate.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Phumulani" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i > do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? > > Thanks > -- > phumulaniluyandacollinlembede ...

Address book updating...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel 2007

How do I use traffic lights in excel