I switched from IMAP to POP 3, Delete in tool bar greyed out?

Also on the advanced tool bar it still gives the options in the current view
as IMAP options although I deleted the IMAP account and added the POP 3
account and that is the only account on Outlook? Any ideas? Thank you for you
help. PS I even deleted the POP 3 account and re entered it with same results.

restore public folder #3
Hi, I have restored the pub.edb in order to restore a public folder, I have restored it and all the services all running but when I try to see properties of the public folder in Exchange-Administrator message appears: The object cannot be found in the directory. This may be because replication has not completed. Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no.: c1010aae What can I do to see the properties ? Exchange-server 5.5 is installed on a W2K-server with Active Directory. Thanks. John "John Knijn" <john.knijn@pica.nl> wrote: >Hi, > >I have restored the pub.edb in ord...

My shortcut bar
Hi is there anyway i can have my shotcuts show on the outlook bar as a default. cheers ...

Outlook 2000 Inbox #3
When deleting some old messages something happened to my inbox. I now get a message saying unble to display the folder. The number increments when a new message arrives, the tone sounds, etc. Sent mail is avail as well as deleted folder. I have uninstalled and re-installed both Office 2000 and Outlook itself. Still no luck. Any ideas anyone. I really could use the help. Thanks for your concern. You might have a corrupted view, try starting Outlook 1 time with the /cleanviews command line switch. How to: * Start > Run * type: outlook.exe /cleanviews * ok button "Larry ...

Move OWA emails to new mailbox #3
I have an OWA account where they are change their email address. I know I can get new emails to them but how can I get emails that are stored on the server moved to the new OWA account. ...

Delete Duplicate Rows ??
Is there a function that will find duplicate entries and delete them? For example, if B7 = B8 then delete row 7 (or 8)? Maybe a macro I could write? Or better yet, maybe somebody has already written something I could "borrow". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Bob Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm#DeleteDuplicateRows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany InOverMyHead wrote: > Is there a function that will find duplicate entries and delete them? > For example, if B7 = B8 then delete row 7 (or 8)? Maybe a macro I > could write? Or better yet...

ANOVA with 3 factors
Is it possible to using Excel to perform an ANOVA with 3 (or more) factors? Thanks Confused Slug - The Data Analysis wizards of Excel's Analysis ToolPak have only one-factor and two-factor ANOVA. For three-factor ANOVA, you could investigate using Minitab, SPSS, SAS, or R. Or, depending on your needs, you might be able to Excel's Regression tool or LINEST worksheet function if you're willing to set up the data matrix of binary indicator variables. Both the Regression tool and LINEST are limited to sixteen explanatory variables, so you're limited to four...

"Your IMAP server closed the connection."
Hi: I am using Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2 Home and I am getting the following pop up message fairly frequently. It is annoying because when I get the message it comes to the foreground and interrupts whatever work I am doing. "Your IMAP server closed the connection. This can occur if you leave the connection idle for too long." I don't have any other e-mail programs open. I know you can receive this message when other e-mail programs are open. I talked to my ISP and they said there is nothing they can do but that they have the same problem when using Outlook...

Display only duplicate values and delete UNIQUE Items #2
I have large excel file - which has duplicate items in, I would like to compare col A and Col B and if any of the items in apear in that combination anywhere else in the colums then i want either a helper col to show its is a duplicate or to highlight it in a different colour. Ideally as as this will be done by may people ( who will not follow instructions on how to do this ) i would like for them to just open up a file and then press on a button .... Eg: A | B| Help Col 1 | 5 | Duplicate 2 | 6 | 3 | 7 | 4 | 9 | 1 | 5 | Duplicate 1 | 5 | Duplicate Any suggestions? I can suggest a way to...

"Logon to IMAP.AOL.COM"
Every time I try to send an email this message comes up. It asks me for my username and password but when I enter them it just comes up with the same message. By the way, computer dummy so please be gentle! Thanks in advance Are you able to log in at AOL's web portal: http://webmail.aol.com ? If yes, when you get that prompt from Windows Mail, click Cancel, which should produce an error message. Right-click on your error=20 message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.co...

how to protect sheet from adding/deleting
I have a workbook on my website.(two sheets) I only want my people to view and print these sheets. How can I protect from deleting or changing the data? Tools/Protection - "Protect Worksheet" "Scott" wrote: > I have a workbook on my website.(two sheets) I only want my people to view > and print these sheets. How can I protect from deleting or changing the data? ...

How do I show break in bar graph to show large and small numbers #2
I want to show sales results of twelve branch offices on one bar chart. One office has large sales numbers as compared to others. To show the branches with small sales numbers on the graph I need to add a break in the bar graph of the branch with large sales numbers. How can I do that? Thanks GK I've posted an example solution on my web site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html At the end of the page are links to Andy Pope's and Tushar Mehta's solutions. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutio...

Delete Mailbox Exchange 5.5
I have been deleting several mailboxes from my exchange 5.5.One mailbox had 800Mb size and my server worked 10 minits hard . After that , i can see the mailbox in my directory , but i cant see it from my servers in mailbox resources view.....So , i dont understand this situation.....Why appears the deleted mailbox in my directory?? Thanks in advance... Are you in Exchange Mixed mode? If so, did you delete the mailboxes via AD Users and Computers? That may cause orphaned objects in the 5.5 directory. See the following for more info: 324080 XADM: Orphaned Mailboxes in Exchange Server 5.5...

CRM Mobile 3.0 Subscription Errors
Just installed CRM Mobile 3.0. Databases are up and running, the phones have CRM Mobile installed. The issue I have is that certain subscriptions work and certain ones don't. It seems almost that my subscriptions are limited to only things in Opportunities, though that has not been confirmed yet. Initial error says: "An unexpected error has occurred in CRMMobile.exe. Field 'ActivityPartyTo.activityid' can not be set to a reference type 'AppointmentActivity'." When I hit the Details button: " CRMMobile.exe ArgumentException Field 'ActivityPartyT...

Linked Workbooks #3
I have a spread sheet that is liked to another work book. The formula in one cell reads as follows =OFFSET('[New Sales Commission Table (version 1).xls]Sheet1'!$B$2,MATCH(B152,'[New Sales Commission Table (version 1).xls]Sheet1'!$A$3:$A$1874,0),MATCH(G152,'[New Sales Commission Table (version 1).xls]Sheet1'!$C$2:$AC$2,0))*F15 When I open the dependent worksheet (the one that contains this formula), it asks if I want to update. It doen't matter if I sellect "Update" or "Don't Update" the worksheet appears to try and update and I get an error...

Alternate recipient problem #3
I have setup a local email account on our Exchange 5.5 (w/SP4) server to send a copy of emails to an alternate recipient. The alternate recipient is the user's personal email address outside of our domain. We can send mail directly to this user's personal address from our domain. The user is also able to receive mail to his Exchange server address from outside of our domain. However, mails sent from outside of our domain to his Exchange address are not being forwarded to his personal email address. The server is forwarding other user's mail to their personal accounts, ...

Encumbrance Management #3
EM will encumber any account on a PO. It would be nice to see a feature in EM that will allow a way to exclude balance sheet accounts in the encumbering of PO's. Numerous companies do not have balance sheet budgets as the income statement accounts are usually the main focus. The work around is extremely difficult when purchasing inventory to a BS account that is not budgeted for. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message p...

ASP.net Exception Upgrade 3.0->4.0
I've set up a couple dev instances of our live CRM 3.0 installation and I get a blank screen with "Invalid Argument" whenever I attempt to login. It also logs an unhandled asp .net exception whenver I try. I thought it might be my upgraded tables but it seems to happen even if I create a new organization with deployment manager and make it the default. Here's the event log: Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 1/21/2008 4:20:29 PM Event time (UTC): 1/22/2008 12:20:29 AM Event ID: e208a5c4c9ef4ce691ca4eb8ee2e4ed7 Event sequence...

getting started pane #3
How do I rid myself of the Getting Started Pane on the right side of the spreadsheet in Excell 2003 (Office Professional 2003) Jackson - > How do I rid myself of the Getting Started Pane on the right side of the > spreadsheet in Excell 2003 (Office Professional 2003) < Tools | Options | View | uncheck Startup Task Pane - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com Ok, so it doesn't come up when I open Excel, but it does anytime I select something (such as multiple cells and/or columns). How do I stop it from doing this? It is extremely annoying! "Mike Middleton" wrote: &g...

Deny Message Delete
I have a windows 2k sp3 and exhcange 2k sp3 environment. I am required by compliance to deny the ablility to delete mail to various individuals in the firm. How can I do this? Is this something I have to do at the client side or in the users mailbox? Thanks This isn't really possible, but your firm might want to look into message journaling (native to Exchange) or a third party archiving utility. That way, you could have a copy of all inbound/outbound mail, regardless of deletion in the client. Note - this would probably best be posted in microsoft.public.exchange.admin... Rafael...

Switching from Mixed to Native Mode
I have an Exchange 5.5 server (mail) and an Exchange 2003 server (mail03). All mailboxes and distribution lists have been moved. 2003 runs fine with the 5.5 server shutdown. What steps do I need to take to remove my 5.5 server so I can switch 2003 to native mode? Thanks in advance! -Nick http://support.microsoft.com/kb/272314 "Acoustix" <Acoustix@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E30DC047-DDE2-467B-8CAF-088629F6BE15@microsoft.com... >I have an Exchange 5.5 server (mail) and an Exchange 2003 server (mail03). > All mailboxes and distribution list...

Inventory transfer #3
Hello We are using GP 10 SP1 , we entered inventroy transfer it updated the from site but not the TO site , can any one help Regards -- aboody The inventory transfer transaction removes items from the From site and moves them to the InTransit site. A PO Receiving transaction against the transfer document will complete the transaction moving the items from the InTransit site to the TO site. The assumption is that items are removed from one site, placed on a truck and driven across country for several days or so and then received at the destination. During transit, they are not at e...

Deleting junk mail #2
Is there a way of setting up a rule which would delete any mail containing characters from a particular language, say, Japanese? PE <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote: > Is there a way of setting up a rule which would delete any mail > containing characters from a particular language, say, Japanese? Outlook version? -- Brian Tillman ...

parent child report #3
is there a way to add the description of the parent item to a child parent report. something like: child lookup code child description child qty on hand parent lookup code parent description parent qty on hand child qty per parent thanks Sammy, This is a fairly straight forward report if you understand how to customize RMS reports and SQL. All you need is a 2nd join to the Item table. Perhaps someone here has already created such a report. If you interested in having one created for you please drop me an email. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Informa...

Pivot Table? #3
Excel 2000 ... No answer to previous post (11/04) so will attempt to clarify & try again today ... I have several columns of data ... For 1 Col I wish to express a "sum" on the Pivot Table ... I am new to Pivot Tables, but I have no problem with this. For a 2nd Col ... I wish the Pivot Table to express (the total sum) as a percentage of the other Col. Assume "sum" of Col A = 120 & "sum" of Col B = 30. I would like Pivot Table to return the following values: Col A = 120 Col B = 25% Is it possible to setup Pivot Table to do this ... & if so .....

Sales for Outlook #3
I have installed the Sales for Outlook several times now and something is working correctly. Outlook pulls the updated datat from the CRM SQL db fine because I have tested it by adding new records to the server. The problem lies when I try to open an account record or contact in Outlook. It gives me an error and says to contact the Administrator for help. The event logs shows the following error logged. MSCRM Application Error Report: ----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------- Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred...