I never want to keep downloaded pictures. How stop that ?

When open e-mail, often asks if you want to download pictures.  Usually do.
The when going to close the e-mail, I get this ? every time do I want to save
pictures.  How can I set the default to not ask that question and just not
save the downloaded pictures?

Thanks

"Dan Riddle" <Dan Riddle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When open e-mail, often asks if you want to download pictures.  Usually do.
> The when going to close the e-mail, I get this ? every time do I want to
> save
> pictures.  How can I set the default to not ask that question and just not
> save the downloaded pictures?

Outlook version?

Look at Tools>Options>Security>Change Automatic Download Settings.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

How to keep data fields an graphs together when sharing presentati
When I create a graphic chart in PowerPoint and then send it for comments to other parties thru e-mail, they can't edit the data fields. PowerPoint gives the error that can't find the data. How can I keep the worksheets attached presentation slides? And... how can I fix the problem on slides already made? In article <D13996A0-BF28-4E70-8A4A-BEB9E06F0F02@microsoft.com>, Margie wrote: > When I create a graphic chart in PowerPoint and then send it for comments to > other parties thru e-mail, they can't edit the data fields. PowerPoint gives > the error t...

Can I stop terminal service in my Windows 2000 Server?
My Windows 2000 server is the only DC in the Domain running exchange 2000, it's purely is a mail server, can i stop the terminal service from the server? However, it does not allow to stop the service, all the start, stop, restart are dim.... ...

Automatically Open File After Download?
I have a file extension associated with my application. What I'd like is when a user downloads a file with my extension, that instead of the prompt "Save As, Open, etc", I'd like the file to automatically download and open up in my application. Is this possible and if so, what are the registry keys that I have to setup? Is there a class somewhere that could possibly help with this? TIA. There is a reason the browser does that. It is called "security". No user should do a download without being given the option of what to do. joe On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 03:06...

"Money failed to download the necessary files..." (SP1 Update)
Upgrading to SP1, and I'm having a problem that, it seems, no one else is having. I get the message that Money requires a software update, so I click OK. It looks like it's about to go for about a half second but then the little dialog with the meter flashes out of existence and is replaced by another that says: "Money failed to download the necessary files for a software update. Security software on your computer may have interfered, or the servers that provide the download may be temporarily unavailable. Check your firewall, anti-virus, or other security software fo...

how do I stop sending
I accidently tried to send a message with an huge attachment. Outlook won't let me stop or delete the message because it already started transmitting the message. But outlook tries forever and I think it the file is too big for my server. Is there any way to stop this? Thanks, Regine Can't you disconnect your LAN/WAN connection, load up outlook (it will fail to send as your not connected) then delete it out of the outbox? Dave "Regine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e0ff01c43c19$9eb900f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I accidently tried ...

URGENT: Ex2000: Information Stores stops when attaching a document using OWA
What can this scenario depend on? As soon as i attach a message to a document, exactly when i have choosen the document to attach and then click ok (before i even try to send it) the information store on the server put�s up an error message and then stops. There is no difference in the type or size of the documents. How are these things connected? Kill your Exchange aware AV for a minute and try the process again. "Peter" <Peter.nospam@news.com> wrote in message news:eVPuwqMOEHA.640@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > What can this scenario depend on? > > As soon as i atta...

downloading ING CD info
Hi, I was downloading my ING info into Money fine until I opened ING CD accounts. Now every time I download, it wants me to assign the CD account numbers to an account in Money. But it asks this every time, it doesn't seem to remember. It does not do this with my savings accounts, only the CDs. Any ideas? ...

How do I stop Outlook 207 from deleting my calendar entries
When outlook does a save in personal folders it deletes new entries to my calendar. How do I stop this? I use save after entering the entries so don't know why this happens. Where is your calendar? If you want copies of the appointment on 2 calendars, you need to copy it, not move it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:E...

keep a running total of my formula results after each (F9)
How do I keep a running total of my formula results after each time the sheet is calculted, i.e. sheet total, F9, + next sheet total, F9, + next sheet total... etc Thank you I answered my own question. See about accumulators at >>>> http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html "Souvien" wrote: > How do I keep a running total of my formula results after each time the sheet > is calculted, i.e. sheet total, F9, + next sheet total, F9, + next sheet > total... etc > > Thank you ...

Stopping/Aborting Workflows
Hi all, In Vn1.2 and Vn3.0 there are different types of the "Stop" activities. Can anyone provide a simple explanation of the differences between the different options please? We've noticed that if we set a loop of workflows running (to create a recurring chasing phone call activity) we get loads and loads of workflows showing up in the monitor. Eg. WF1 starts, calls WF2, which calls WF3, which calls WF2, which calls WF3, which calls WF2... etc. etc. What we find is that WF1 is still running although it is not actually doing anything and we have an instance of WF2 and ...

Excel graph as Value/picture
Hello, I would like to copy and paste an excel graph into aonther workbook without including the underlying data series. In other words, I would like the graph to exclude all formulas (similar to paste special> values when dealing with formulaes). -- Yunus Patel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yunus Patel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26579 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=514409 Hi, Select the chart and then whilst holding the SHIFT key use the menu Edit >...

my e-mail do not download automatic
I have to do it manually. what' s the proper setup when I work on outlook 2003 . I would like to have my mail to be downloaded automatically. Thanks for your help. Anne Goto, Tools, options, send and receive, and then specify a time about half way down the dialogue box. HTH -- Regards, Kev "We Can Do Whatever We Want If Only We Care Enough" "Anne: anne.heilig18@gmail.com" <Anne: anne.heilig18@gmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:121457B5-B215-46F6-88B5-89A645AC17F5@microsoft.com... >I have to do it manually. what' s the pr...

Named ranges: don't want absolute references #2
Here's my dilemma, and it's a large one as my company utilizes a larg model where this is an issue. When named ranges are references, the are - by default - absolute references. This is a problem becaus named ranges are very good identifiers to decode a formula (and ou model uses very long, complicated formulas). Say I have a table with 50 rows, one for each state. The other column are RATES, MODS and SURCHG, with range names all around. Elsewhere i the file, I have a cell with this formula (for CA, e.g, and I can typ it in just like this): CA_RATE * CA_MOD+CA_SURCHG. Problem is...

I downloaded a template for stationery.. how can i find it
I downloaded a template from microsoft office but cannot locate it; How can I findit? Go back to the web page from where you downloaded the template and read the instructions for finding/using it once you have it downloaded. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, foxylady asked: | I downloaded a template from microsoft office but cannot locate it; | How can I findit? "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote...

Free Live Voice and Video Chat!Connect with Over 4 Million Members download now
Free Live Voice and Video Chat!Connect with Over 4 Million Members download now on http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3714215-10516597 ...

Enable WLS Download Player IE7 &IE8
Dear All I have problems to enable audio when i want to view WLS Download Player offline. When i select prepare system i get message some Active X problem and shows some debugging message and the tab is restarted. I have enable ActiveX but steel have this problem. Also i have problem in Firefox to install plug-ins for media player for the same purpose viewing WLS presentations. Does some one can help. TNX -- kokpit ...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 / Virtual PC Demo Download from Microsoft
Hi all, i have a question about the Virtual PC Demo of CRM 3.0 that you can download from Microsoft. I downloaded this at Microsoft to play around with MS CRM and to test some things. This Virtual PC Image with CRM runs until June or July 2007. Now i have the question if there is a chance to have this running until the end of 2007. Is the limitation in the Virtual PC Image or the Server or in CRM ? We have here a valid CRM license with our MSDN so can i install this in this VPC image to have this running until the end of the year ? Greetings Henning H.Bach, Why would you not want to do...

Window keeps popping up & down
My neighbours kid is having a problem with his laptop (Vista) when he is logged in and using MSM, he can chat away happy for a while then he gets what seems like a windows popping up and then down time and time again but you never get a chance to see what it is (it's that fast) I have run a full McAfee scan and it comes back clean as well as Search and Destroy. Has anyone heard of this before if so any idea how to fix it, when his mum is logged in (as admin) she does not get this problem only when he is logged into his own account. "Jim" <luckyjim2000_200...

Windows XP keeps restarting
My Windows XP computer shutdown on its own and now it keeps restarting. I can start it in safe mode and have run a virus scan using AVG in safe mode and nothing was found although it was unable to scan some files in the Crypto subdirectory and other security files as it said they were in use. I was going to attempt a Windows XP repair. However my original product disk is SP2 and I have upgraded to SP3. Can I still do a repair from my product disk or do I need an SP3 disk? If I need an SP3 disk can I use any SP3 disk? Do I have to uninstall IE7 before I do this? Is there an...

Rule: Don't download and delete from server?
Outlook 2003 Is it possible to construct the following rule: If an email contains a certain word (or is from a particular address, or domain, or whatever) do not download it, and delete it from the server? I'm getting hit by emails that are HUGE, and are from "trouble makers" who are just hitting the 'net. Outlook reports that it's downloading a 40KB msg (for example), and after many minutes, my Norton AV reports it has deleted a message containing a particular virus. I'd rather my computer not waste its time doing this, so I'd like a rule that will just dele...

office assistant keeps opening
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel when I try to open any office ap office assistant keeps opening and won't let open anything "willdaja@officeformac.com" wrote: > > when I try to open any office ap office assistant keeps opening and won't let > open anything Asked and answered hundreds of times on the forum. Install and Update Errors <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/install_update.html> -- Diane ...

Mutual fund download errors
I am having trouble downloading shares of mutual funds accurately. 2004 never made an error, 2005 keeps repeating the same download error, getting the shares wrong. Any ideas? ...

Inserting pictures #3
I've been using publisher for over 8 years, and recently the version on my laptop stopped inserting pictures.. all I have is an empty box. I can go into the graphics manager and it shows its there big as life, but not in my publication. Any ideas? RC Have you made *any* changes to your system recently? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "rcmedia" <rcmedia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95A52C14-5615-4923-B6DC-9A2811D3D6EA@microsoft.com... > I've been using publisher fo...

How do I stop my mouse from changing the size of the spreadsheet?
How do I make the Microsoft mouse stop the zoom effect when I have it on the spreadsheet. I want to scroll up or down not zoom in or zoom out. Thx 2003..........Tools>Options>General Uncheck "Zoom on roll with Intellimouse" 2007..........Button>Excel Options>Advanced>Editing Options. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:43:01 -0700, Dennis <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I make the Microsoft mouse stop the zoom effect when I have it on the >spreadsheet. I want to scroll up or down not zoom in or zoom ...

How can I stop the clip board icon appearing after every paste
Every time I paste into a cell the little clip board icon appears - annoyingly in an invconvenient position, blocking my view of my work. How can I stop it from appearing? Hi glennando Tools>Options.. Edit Show paste options buttons -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "glennando" <glennando@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23BE5B1C-D861-471E-BD88-886272B5DDFF@microsoft.com... > Every time I paste into a cell the little clip board icon appears - > annoyingly in an invconvenient position, blocking my view of my work. How can > I ...