I'm sending 2 (duplicate) emails each time I send emai - ????

I'm using Office 2007, Outlook and, each time I send an email.. the receiver
gets two copies.... any thoughts?

Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook?
Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd
still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus
scanner. For more details see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/20

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"BillS" <BillS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using Office 2007, Outlook and, each time I send an email.. the
> receiver
> gets two copies.... any thoughts?

0
Roady