I keep getting messages(20 at a time)with no address,name,message

As mentioned in subject I have been getting numerous messages, one right
after the other in Outlook Hotmail account with noa ddress, no name, no
subject , and no
pmfprmation in the body.  It is creepy.
The size I notice is consistently 199"B",,,just b not kb.

Anyone know how to flag the sender as blocked???

See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/423

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Perplexed" <Perplexed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> As mentioned in subject I have been getting numerous messages, one right
> after the other in Outlook Hotmail account with noa ddress, no name, no
> subject , and no
> pmfprmation in the body.  It is creepy.
> The size I notice is consistently 199"B",,,just b not kb.
>
> Anyone know how to flag the sender as blocked???

0
Roady

Items options table name???
I am trying to find the name of the table that holds the "item option" settings. It is located under configuration-->options tab. This is where you check or uncheck configuration settings of the pos software and the folders are called Customer options, General options, Item option, POS options, and so on. Thanks Dave Dave - look in dbo.configuration; there's a couple of entries for "options", but I don't know off the top of my head the specific options tracked. I have not seen a separate table that tracks "options". Hope this helps... "D...

IMCEA
I am new to Microsoft exchange and am looking out for details on IMCEA (a.k.a. Internet Mail Connector Encapsulated Addressing). 1) The first very basis question is what is IMCEA. 2) How does routing happen when we send an email using IMCEA. 3) Does exchange strip IMCEA<type> string before send the destination address to connector or it sends it as is. E.g. Suppose I have a connector that can understand SMS address type. Now, using OL i send an email to IMCEASMS-123456789@localdomain.local. In this scenario, what will be the recipient addres in my connector? a) IMCEASMS-123456789@l...

Getting a subform control to requery
Main Form : F_BU Subform1: F_BU_Cat2 SubForm2: F_BU_Cat3 When I click on one of the records in subform1 (field BillCat) the OnClick event uses the value in the field as a criteria in a query that is used in the combox (cbxCat3) in Subform 2. Here is the code I was trying to use: Me.Parent!F_BU_Cat3.Form!cbxCat3.Requery It was working for a while but now not when I click on the "BillCat" field in Subform 1 I get: Method: Form" of Object ' _Subform' Failed. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-form...

Searching emails for a specific domain name
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop Entourage doesn't seem to allow me to seek an email with a specific domain name. The choice &quot;from&quot; only seems to include a person's name, not their domain site. Why doesn't the &quot;from&quot; feature extend to the domain itself? Thanks for the help! <lindafine@ameritech.net> wrote: > Entourage doesn't seem to allow me to seek an email with a specific > domain name. The choice &quot;from&quot; only seems to include a > ...

We are getting stat=Deferred: Connection reset errors .....
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I am getting a lot of emails BUT an Exchange admin from another company that sends SMTP email to is saying that he sees a lot of stat=Deferred: Connection reset error messages in his log file. very very weird. Has anyone seen this issue? He can telnet to the server fine etc... plus I am getting email from his company but it is deferring aa ton though. Thanks What version of Exchange and SP level Oliver Exchange 5.5 SP 4 is our IMS. "Oliver Moazzezi" wrote: > What version of Exchange and SP level > > Oliver > >...

can I get "step by step" on color seperating for commercial printi
This is kind of an extension on my previous message but I feel it would help a lot more. Can someone give me a quick step by step on making a document with text and photo into a press quality color seperated piece using PMS colors and process black? Or maybe point me to a site that can give step by step on that stuff? ...

how i can change default file format Outlook uses to save message
I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages to as "Outlook Message Format - Unicode" ?????? Rajkumar <Rajkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. > "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". > How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages...

OfficeX(purchased) and messages from 2004 test drive
I've installed OfficeX on my new MacBook from the CD I purchased 3 years ago for my desktop Mac. I don't plan to purchase 2004 and I'm irritated to find that I'm test driving 2004 when I don't want it. I don't mind getting upgrades for X but I haven't been automatically offered any. How do I get rid of my test drive 2004 and get on with using X??? Thanks, Sarah saraheag@googlemail.com wrote: > How do I get rid of my test drive 2004 and get on with using X??? Easy peasy. Use the "remove office" tool, empty trash, and THEN install the version of Of...

Removing web access from outlook address bar
Is there a way to remove or restrict someone's access to the web from the address bar in outlook 2002? I have users who do not have IE priviledges but are able to slide the address bar over and type in a web address to get to websites. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Can you block their web access at the firewall? Perhaps this is not a technical problem but rather a behavior problem. If these people are employees (or children) perhaps you need to create a policy that forbids them doing this along with some consequences for violating it. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, On...

Instant messaging #3
Sorry I'm a newbi to ek2003, what componets should I have loaded to allow for instant messaging? I don't even have a virtual server for it? Thanks Pete. -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- "Are you still wasting your time with spam?... There is a solution!" Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector The most powerful anti-spam software available. http://mail.spaminspector.com I believe IM capabilities are only available through Communications Server. If you are upgrading from Exchange 2000 and IM is already installed, you ca...

IP Address control
Hi, I have two questions regarding this stupid control. I use CIPAddressCtrl to access it. 1. How do I make it read only? I can disable it, but then the text is gray, while I want it black as an ordinary edit box which is set as read only. 2. Why does it send an IPN_FIELDCHANGED even when I'm just using the arrow keys? With an address like 192.168.1.111, it sends this message when I'm on the single digit entry "1", which is quite annoying. The address isn't changed! Anyone knows of an easy workaround? thanks /Glenn I haven't done this but you could try deriving...

Where can we get xml scheme for tuning setting of WM2003/WM5.0 PDA
Hi all, We are working upon setting up a lot of WM2003/WM5.0 empowered mobile devices according with company standards. As far as I know these settings are tuned through xml file. Then this xml file has to be deployed deployed/executed onto mobile device. My question is where xml scheme for tuning such setting is published so we may assign necessary properties referencing it? Thank you in advance. ...

Forwarding e-mail with rules from another e-mail address.
Hi, I have two e-mail accounts. Once I manually forward my mail from the other account to my other e-mail account, I would like Company X's mail to go in the Company X's folder. Any ideas as to how to set up a rule for this? Thanks in advance. Just edit the Rule to add a move action. <moochito@invalid.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:99cmp1pkc7qnp96bp4k72aiogvc11jntb4@4ax.com... > Hi, > > I have two e-mail accounts. > > Once I manually forward my mail from the other account to my other > e-mail account, I would like Company X's mail to go in the C...

Another oddball WLM error message
When I left WLM running while I went to breakfast this morning, I got another oddball error message. Just the frame for showing the error message, with all the space inside the frame still transparent. Robert Miles ...

Time out OWA
i have a problem with owa, when i connect it does not happen but of 2 minutes and it gives to Time out me, "expired conecction", i have nt 4.0 and exchange server 5.5 sp4, i check options and everything is normal salu2 Ruben R. "Ruben Rozas" <pipen@uplink.cl> wrote in news:003c01c3c59a$13b80b90 $a601280a@phx.gbl: > i have a problem with owa, when i connect it does not > happen but of 2 minutes and it gives to Time out > me, "expired conecction", i have nt 4.0 and exchange > server 5.5 sp4, Has it ever worked correctly? Is the OWA serve...

How to get Global Notification of browser request...
Hye, I am trying to get notification of any browser request... (not only that of the local server.. so filters will not be the right way to solve problem) So, whenever any request like (http://www.yahoo.com/) is made in IE, I want my DLL routine or my EXE should be called.. So, how to do that, any suggestion will be highly appreciated... -- Jigar Mehta jbmehtain@yahoo.co.in the program you need is called Browser Helper Objects http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnwebgen/html/bho.asp -- Command what is yours Conquer what is not Microsoft Most Valuable Professional [VC++] h...

Deleting Previous Addresses or Email accounts
from the Email Server. Can some one help me? We are currently running MS Exchange along with Windows 2000. How do I delete e-mails from previous employees? The problem is that we continue getting junk e-mails with the names of those employees. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Tazzie Tazzie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > from the Email Server. Can some one help me? We are > currently running MS Exchange along with Windows 2000. How > do I delete e-mails from previous employees? The problem > is that we continue getting junk e-mails with the names ...

Emails getting stuck in Outbox
Hi I am sending a number of emails (around 600) using the vb.net code below. The problem is that the emails end up in the OL2007 Outbox with a clock icon and do not go out. If I open one of the email items and click Send then that item goes out but this technique is too cumbersome for 600 or so emails. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Many Thanks Regards Dim objOutlook As Object = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Dim NS As Object = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI") Dim objOutlookMsg As Object Dim BodyText As String ...

How to Concatenate a variable name in a vba loop ?
Const Value1 as long = 5 Const Value2 as long = 12 Const Value3 as long = 7 For i = 1 to 3 MsgBox Value & i '<-- How to do this properly? Next i I want MsgBox to display 5 then 12 then 7 I can't figgure out how to get Value and i to combine properly to do this. thanks for any help. PS - This is a repost as I didn't ask the question correctly last time. But you are happy with the last answer you got? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "tmb" <topmailbox@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u%d2e.8729$vd.6624@tornad...

Displayed addresses
How do I use a distribution list, but only have the recipient's address displayed on his email, i.e, send to multiple adressees, but hide the list from the recipient. You are describing a mail merge to electronic mail, not a message to multiple recipients. You can only use a DL for the latter. Outlook uses Word for performing mail merge functions such as Form Letters, mailing labels, envelopes, and fax or email merges. For an overview of these functions take a look here: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/printlabel.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Guinn" <guinnclark@p...

CDO.Message authentication??
I'm trying to send an email message to outside of my domain recipients. I get a relay not allowed message. I need to authenticate. Can this be done with this code? FYI, emails are sent fine if sent within mycompany.com domain Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder(strFolder) ' Set objMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message") objMessage.Subject = "Test email" objMessage.From = "me@mycompany.com" objMessage.To = "me@gmail.com" objMessage.TextBody = "This is some sample me...

convert time into decimal #2
=IF(E44="","X",E40-E44) the formula above where E40 is the time now, and E44 is the time of 2 hours ago. I want to return 2 instead of 2:00 PM. How do I do this? I do this but it does not work (E40-E44)*24. ...

mass definitions of cell names
Ok, I have a problem. I have to name a large number of cells in different sheets. I'm hoping that there is a way in a macro, or some other way to define these in an easier way other than one by one. Here is an example: 1 2 3 4 1001 --------- --------- --------- --------- 1002 --------- --------- --------- --------- 1209 --------- --------- --------- --------- 1210 --------- --------- --------- --------- This would be the column and row headers for the cells. Below is how the...

Local folders 12-20-09
I think we may have had this question before. All of a sudden the folders on the left hand side of the screen have disappeared. (i.e. In box, sent items, out box etc.) I can bring them back manually everytime I log on to Windows Mail, but they used to appear automatically when I start up and this is not happening for some reason. I have had Windows Mail for two years now. Anyone know how to correct this. Thanks a lot. One or more options/settings in an ever-growing number of third-party applications may be disallowing the changes from "sticking." These include ...

How Do I specify where XML data gets imported into Excel
I have XML data that I would like to import up as fllows in a spreasheet: Cell A2: Job Number Cell A3: Customer Number A4 through A29 should recive the <AMOUNT> data B4 through B29 should receive the <QUANTITY> data etc etc Sometimes all the fields will be filled, sometimes not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Diane Hi Diane! You should see therre: microsoft.public.xml Starwing ...