I cannot access any hyperlinks in e-mail messages I receive.

Somebody or something has changed access settings in my Outlook e-mail.  If I
click on a hyperlink I receive a message telling me that it can't perform
this action and that this computer has restrictions and I should contact my
system administrator.  Unfortunately, that's me!!
Help!

woofandduke wrote:

> Somebody or something has changed access settings in my Outlook e-mail.  If I
> click on a hyperlink I receive a message telling me that it can't perform
> this action and that this computer has restrictions and I should contact my
> system administrator.  Unfortunately, that's me!!
> Help!

You are claiming that you have never heard of online searching, like at
Google?

http://www.google.com/search?q=%2B%22operation+has+been%22+cancelled+canceled+%2B%22due+to+restrictions+in+effect+on+this+computer%22

Operation canceled due to restrictions:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310049
0
VanguardLH

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

open two different Access reports

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Interface not registered message

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail