Hyperlinks in Outlook 2007 with Windows 7

I did a fresh install of Windows 7 and Office 2007 and right off the bat the
end user cannot open up hyperlinks from within outlook. IE8 is the default
broswer. No other browsers have been installed. I all reset IE8 from the
advanced tab and also unintalled and reinstalled IE8 as well.

Troy

See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--
Peter

"Troy" <Troy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I did a fresh install of Windows 7 and Office 2007 and right off the bat the
> end user cannot open up hyperlinks from within outlook. IE8 is the default
> broswer. No other browsers have been installed. I all reset IE8 from the
> advanced tab and also unintalled and reinstalled IE8 as well.

0
Peter
3/5/2010 6:20:22 PM
"Troy" <Troy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I did a fresh install of Windows 7 and Office 2007 and right off the bat the
> end user cannot open up hyperlinks from within outlook. IE8 is the default
> broswer. No other browsers have been installed. I all reset IE8 from the
> advanced tab and also unintalled and reinstalled IE8 as well.

Define "cannot open".  State exactly what happens when they try.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Take a look at security pack for MS Windows
--yibeujjlfx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vyjaaasi"; type="multipart/alternative" --vyjaaasi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mxqquhmmrnwjoq" --mxqquhmmrnwjoq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

cant start outlook pst file to large

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Grammar check not working

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Exchange 2007 across account search

Outlook OOF

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

Pop Up Windows
Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? -- Larry "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0B01C98-66BF-4FA5-8CED-0C434CCCFC62@microsoft.com... > Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker > does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? > -- > Larry You don't. They LOOK like a pop up to you, but the designer that wrote the page made them not conform to the rules that define the...