How would I hire someone to help w Outlook issues remotely?

I have a lot of little bugs with Outlook 2007 and Windows XP and do not seem
to be able to find help.  I have asked questions multiple times on this forum
with no help.  Is there a way an individual can hire another individual to
come on my computer remotely and help with my little issues? ...or should I
just call someone like geek squad to send someone over?

please copy my email as I never seem to find responses on this forum and
when I login it says I have no responses.  (I have also checked notify of