How to re-download emails from server to outlook 2007

I need to re-download emails that are in the server but got deleted from my
inbox some time ago. I tried http://support.microsoft.com/kb/227054 but I
cant find those *.rhc files.

BTW: I am paying the price of upgrading to Windows 7 and using Outklook
2007. I have ISP and the emails are available using web-email
Thanks
--
JuanK

That kb applies to Outlook2k, not 2007
Configure Outlook with the ISP Mail account.
Mail doesnt get deleted unless you delete it, excepting if its an imap
account

"JuanK" <JuanK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to re-download emails that are in the server but got deleted from my
> inbox some time ago. I tried http://support.microsoft.com/kb/227054 but I
> cant find those *.rhc files.
>
> BTW: I am paying the price of upgrading to Windows 7 and using Outklook
> 2007. I have ISP and the emails are available using web-email
> Thanks
> --
> JuanK

0
DL

Error in Outlook Organize
Whenever I try to enter the Organzie feature in MS Outlook 2002, I receive a Class Not Registered error, line 903, character 3. I have tried repairing the installation, delete and repair the Outlwvw.dll file, and searching for other solutions. Has anyone seen a similar problem, or have any ideas? Thanks! Mike Martin mike.martin@eclsol.com ...

uploading email attachment
I've attached a small program (ad-aware)to an email to a friend. Outlook 2003 won't let it upload and "send", something about a potential virus, etc?? Now the email is sitting in the outbox, stuck, won't send, won't delete. If I can't send attachments with .exe then at least how do I remove it from the outbox? 1. Always zip files you intend to send via email - Outlook will not send nor receive mails with .exe attachments, among others. 2. Create a new .pst file, make it the default, close and reopen Outlook. Go to the Outbox in the old .pst file and de...

Outloo reads aloud emails
I have Outlook 2002 installed. I usually send an email by using the key combination Alt/S but occasionally, instead of the email being sent, a voice starts reading aloud the email I have written. Now I have tried all sorts of Alt key combinations to make it happen on purpose but it won't so my question is, what is happening, why, and can I use the speech recognition program in other MS products? Regrds, Lloyd sounds like you are enabling narrator. look in accessories on the start menu. If it's not that, then it could be speech - look in control panel for the lauguage applet. --...

upgraded to office pro can't open outlook
I just uninstalled office basic and loaded office xp pro. I have xp media running on my machine. I can't open outlook. every time I try I get the following: Cannot start microsoft outlook. Unable to display the selected folder or item. could not open the item. try again. That is when I try to open outlook from start menu under the explorer icon. If I go to all programs and try to start it that way, I get: Unable to open your default email folders could not open the item try again. I click ok and get: would you like to open your default file system folder instead? I click no it all goes awa...

Moving spreadsheet rows with photos Problems in Excel 2007
I have an inventory worksheet in Excel 2002. There is a photo in one cell in each row that needs to move with the row. I formatted each photo to move and size with cell, and had no problems. Have just had to change to Excel 2007. I can move the row by cut and insert cut cells, and the photo moves with it. BUT the problem comes with the rows above the cut cells - the photos move down into the blank row left by the cut row when moving to another sheet- so the photos left are not with their original rows and descriptions. I have looked at all the options that I can find (steep learning...

Exchange 2k Server unable to send or receive emails.
Hi, Error message "Internal error occur while processing mail box store" appears when try to mount the mailbox store exchange 2000 Server. Hence the server unable to send or receive any email. The mailbox store is located under storage group. Would like to know how to resolve this & what could be the possible reason for this occurnce. Thanking u in advance for all your the time & effort. Mark Magesen Mark, What event appears in the Application event log of the Exchange server ? Paul Ford Edge IT Ltd "Mark Magesen" <MarkMagesen@discussions.microsoft.co...

Outlook 2003 #45
having problems getting outlook to identify itsself using a fully-qualified host name in the HELO command of a SMTP communication. my computer is not in a domain. my computer name does show up as fully-qualified in System Properties --> Computer Name. any help would be appreciated. ...

Exchange/Outlook Rules
When we configur a rule to forward/redirect email that comes in to our inbox's to another email account(out side our domain) the mail acts like its being sent even goes to our sent items list in outlook but never gets to the net... everything else is running with no problems we send thousands of emails a day, just that one little problem. You have to enable automatic replies to the Internet "Spock255" <Spock255@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6B62AE0-2149-440E-81C1-047FADB83115@microsoft.com... > When we configur a rule to forward/redirect emai...

Unwanted emails
How can I block emails coming from outside of my intranet domain? I am receiving unsolicited emails at my email account at work. My account at work is not private. Please help! Outlook 2003 includes some client-side spam filters that are quite good. You will need to have an Exchange server in order for them to work, tho. Other options can be found here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and re...

Outlook 2003 not responding #8
Hi I have an ongoing problem with Outlook 2003 not responding. If I try to delete any emails from my inbox after deleting two or three the program will hang and stop responding. I am using a connection to an Exchange server via wi-fi and a VPN. I am using a Dell Latitude laptop PC with an identical setup to five others in the office, who don't have the same problem as me. This problem happens even if I try to work offline, I have tried to make a repair, a complete re-install of Office standard, an upgrade to Office Professional and I have even tried disabling the anti-virus softwa...

Running Rules in Special Folders (Outlook and CallPilot)
Software: Outlook 2000 SP-3 and CallPilot Desktop Messaging 2.50 Background: Incoming voice messages are placed in the Callpilot Desktop Messaging Inbox in Outlook. A small icon lights up to indicate that a new message has been received. Question: How can I use a Rule in Outlook to also play a sound in a special folder? So far I am unable to have a rule continuously checking this particular inbox. Thanks, Lee Outlook rules doesn't support that - you might be able to use VBA to alert you - see outlookcode.com if you need help with VBA. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teac...

Assiging Tasks via the POP mailboxes under Outlook 2002 & 2003
Hi, We've been trying to assign Tasks to each other (2 people) via POP Mailboxes. The assigning seems fine, but when a TRask is assigned back and forward several times we both end up with multiple Tasks... the most recently Accepted one, plus ealier versions which remain as "Waiting Response from Assignee". What are we missing? ps. I did read in these discussions that we both need to have RTF format selected which we both do have. ...

Outlook 2003 News Reader problems
I'm having problems getting the news reader to work with Outlook 2003 Professional.... It works once and then fails and seems to point to this directory C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\MSMAPI\1033 That is when it shows up in the Go menu... most of the time the link is not there... Any ideas... I hate having to use OX to view newsgroups... sort of defeats the purpose... Steve You hate "having to use OX to view newsgroups?" What did you think you were using before? OE has always been the news reader for Outlook. Configure it as such in Control Panel > Internet option...

Reasons for a Server
What compelling reasons can I give my boss for purchasing a Server? I want us to share outlook calendars and have a reliable backup system. What else though can I tell him? (Please see my other post "Sharing", 8/16/04, for additional info.)Thanks! -- Karen ...

FE-BE Server Distribution Lists
Hello, I have a front end 2003 exchange server and a back end 2003 exchange server. I have an SMTP virtual server accepting in mail, and the SMTP connector configured with the FE VS as the bridgehead. My problem is when people send to global distribution lists from outside of the organisation they sit in the FE SMTP Mailbox and cause a x.400 message loop.. I have managed to research this problem to discover if I go in and manually set the distribution group expansion server to the BE, then people sending to the distribution group works fine, otherwise doesnt work. As mentioned this is a p...

MFC based client server application query?
Hi experts I have developed an client server application using MFC sockets support. The server is a dialog based application & the client is an SDI application. I am having problem with sending data from client to server. After starting the server application, i start the client and try to connect & send data to server using the following code. void CMainFrame::OnConnect() { CSimpleSDIsockclientApp *pApp = (CSimpleSDIsockclientApp*)AfxGetApp(); int res = pApp->ClientSocket.Create(40000); if(res) { MessageBox("Client Socket at port no. 40000 Successf...

Change Directory Name in Exchange 2003, Windows Server 2003
The directory name that appears in exmerge does not match the user account name and I would like to know how to change it. Another administrator created an account in Exchange 2003. The display name is Jane Smith, the login is jane@domain.org and the e-mail is janes@vera.org. When the account was created, the word test was put in one of those fields (which one I am no longer sure and it was changed after creation to the names above, although test@domain.org is still one of the e-mails for this user but not the default). When I use exmerge the directory name that appears for the accou...

Email templates in Workflow engine
Hi I am battling with using the template manager within CRM to create a email template. example. I want for ever new case that gets assigned to send a email to the client informing him/her who will be working on their case and what their case number is. I have created a template in CRM web front end, but in the template nowhere does it specify were you will be sending the email to. When I create the workflow there is also nowhere that I can specify where the email will be going. Any help or direction will be appreciated This is a strange "Feature" of MSCRM. You can either: ...

Problems viewing the Address Book using Outlook Express
Hello, I'm using OE6 and I would like my address book to be displayed in the lower left hand side of the window. I'm not having any luck trying to get it back. I go into the "View" menu, but there is no option for that. Can someone help? Thank you. This is not an Outlook group, not OE. The programs are not related. As I recall, you'd need to use View > Layout to display your Contacts, but I haven't seen OE in years. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:108C5F33-DE91-4B36-A227-1...

Outlook 2003 #228
When I try to change options in Outlook 2003 or even just go from global address book to contact, outlook crashes on me. I've completely uninstalled Office,clean th eregistry, scanned with Spyoy, CWShredder, Spy Sweeper, Hijack this,and McAffe antivirus. All come up clean, ut problem still exist. Any clues. ...

Outlook 2002 Hangs (3)
Hi all, In our company we are using Exchange 2000 as mail server, and outlook 2002 sp2 as email client. Each client is configured to download its emails to a local pst file. We are facing the following issue : If you add a rule to move messages from inbox to a particular folder, during send/receive and just after receiving 3-5 messages (and these messages are moved to their folders) the outlook stops responding. If any one could advise I would be gratefull. Thanks, Osama. Just for information : This problem disappears when running outlook with /safe parameter. However, I could...

outlook 2000 mailbox.pst error. inbox repair tool
hi all I am getting a error message from outlook 2000 that says errors have been detected in the file c:\windows\application data\microsoft\outlook\mailbox.pst It says to use the inbox repair tool. I have searced microsoft online help and found the site "ol2000 how to find and run the inbox repair tool" I am using ME. I have been looking for "Scanpst.exe" file. Microsoft help says to follow c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033\nt I cannnot find a file by this name. I can find a file c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033\95 when I run "Scanpst.exe&qu...

"Multitasking" mit Outlook Express 6 funktioniert nicht
Hallo Leute Bis anhin konnte ich w�hrend dem Herunterladen eines gr�sseren Beitrages in den Foren den n�chsten aussuchen und anklicken, so dass ich w�hrend dem langsamen Herunterladen nicht nur warten musste. Nach der Neuinstallation dieses Programmes funktioniert das nun nicht mehr. Das Programm ist "blockiert", bis der angew�hlte Beitrag fertig heruntergeladen wurde. Ich finde keinen Hinweis, wo und wie ich diesen Umstand wieder so herrichten kann, wie vorher. Kann mir jemand sagen wo ich das umstellen kann? Vielen Dank f�r Eure Tips Gruss Heinz F'up2 microsoft.public.de.g...

Anti-virus necessary on front end server?
I'm currently running Symantec Anti-virus for Exchange on my Exchange 2003 back-end server. I'm adding a front-end server to be used for OWA, POP3, and IMAP send/receive access. The server will have a store (for the direct POP3 and IMAP connectivity), but no mailboxes on it. Will I require anti-virus on this server as well as my back-end? I can't find any real recommendations on this. Thanks in advance. Paul On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:59:47 -0400, "Paul" <paul@nodomain.com> wrote: >I'm currently running Symantec Anti-virus for Exchange on my Exchange...

Outlook duplicating attachments
We use an Exchange server for our email. I have an instance when th user attaches a document, the receipient is receiving a duplicat attachment. This happens even when the email is forwarded to someone. Anyone had this happen ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...