How to re-download emails from server to outlook 2007

I need to re-download emails that are in the server but got deleted from my
inbox some time ago. I tried http://support.microsoft.com/kb/227054 but I
cant find those *.rhc files.

BTW: I am paying the price of upgrading to Windows 7 and using Outklook
2007. I have ISP and the emails are available using web-email
Thanks
--
JuanK

That kb applies to Outlook2k, not 2007
Configure Outlook with the ISP Mail account.
Mail doesnt get deleted unless you delete it, excepting if its an imap
account

"JuanK" <JuanK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to re-download emails that are in the server but got deleted from my
> inbox some time ago. I tried http://support.microsoft.com/kb/227054 but I
> cant find those *.rhc files.
>
> BTW: I am paying the price of upgrading to Windows 7 and using Outklook
> 2007. I have ISP and the emails are available using web-email
> Thanks
> --
> JuanK

0
DL

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

cant start outlook pst file to large

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003