how to get same sent items on multiple pc's (exchange)

Hi there!
I run Outlook 2003 and use two different PCs (home and work) to access my
mail which are both set up as microsoft exchange. It is a webmail account at
my university.

I love how it works, except that I have this one problem:
When I send a mail from home, it does not appear in the sent items at work
and vice versa. I have been trying to figure it out for a while now, but to
no avail. I think I m missing something simple...

Thanks for reading my post. Any help would be much appreciated!
Pieka

You have not set the default delivery location your Exchange account then
but to a pst-file.
You can change it via Tools-> Accounts Settings-> Next-> dropdown list at
the bottom.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"ninjaneer" <ninjaneer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there!
> I run Outlook 2003 and use two different PCs (home and work) to access my
> mail which are both set up as microsoft exchange. It is a webmail account
> at
> my university.
>
> I love how it works, except that I have this one problem:
> When I send a mail from home, it does not appear in the sent items at work
> and vice versa. I have been trying to figure it out for a while now, but
> no avail. I think I m missing something simple...
>
> Thanks for reading my post. Any help would be much appreciated!
> Pieka

0
Roady
1/25/2010 12:46:00 PM
Ah, I knew I missed somthing simple. Thanks a lot!
Pieka

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> You have not set the default delivery location your Exchange account then
> but to a pst-file.
> You can change it via Tools-> Accounts Settings-> Next-> dropdown list at
> the bottom.
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>
> -----
>
> "ninjaneer" <ninjaneer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi there!
> > I run Outlook 2003 and use two different PCs (home and work) to access my
> > mail which are both set up as microsoft exchange. It is a webmail account
> > at
> > my university.
> >
> > I love how it works, except that I have this one problem:
> > When I send a mail from home, it does not appear in the sent items at work
> > and vice versa. I have been trying to figure it out for a while now, but
> > no avail. I think I m missing something simple...
> >
> > Thanks for reading my post. Any help would be much appreciated!
> > Pieka
>
> .

You're welcome! :-)

--

> Ah, I knew I missed somthing simple. Thanks a lot!
> Pieka
>
> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> You have not set the default delivery location your Exchange account then
>> but to a pst-file.
>> You can change it via Tools-> Accounts Settings-> Next-> dropdown list at
>> the bottom.
>>
>> --
>> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
>> Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>> Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
>>
>> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>> Real World Questions, Real World Answers
>>
>> -----
>>
>> "ninjaneer" <ninjaneer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi there!
>> > I run Outlook 2003 and use two different PCs (home and work) to access
>> > my
>> > mail which are both set up as microsoft exchange. It is a webmail
>> > account
>> > at
>> > my university.
>> >
>> > I love how it works, except that I have this one problem:
>> > When I send a mail from home, it does not appear in the sent items at
>> > work
>> > and vice versa. I have been trying to figure it out for a while now,
>> > but
>> > no avail. I think I m missing something simple...
>> >
>> > Thanks for reading my post. Any help would be much appreciated!
>> > Pieka
>>
>> .

0
Roady

Can I put VC 6.0 and VS.NET on the same PC?
Hi, My current development PC has Visual Studio 6.0 installed. Can I install Visual Studio .NET on the same PC and still have the ability to build applications in both environments? Having read reams of information on VS.NET, I can't find a clear answer to this simple question so I wanted to double check here. Thanks, RickL Yes you can. If you are converting VC6 projects, it is a good idea to first copy them= into a new directory before loading them into VC7. On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 04:09:20 +1000, RickL wrote: >=A0Hi, > >=A0My current development PC has Visual Studio 6....

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange