How to delete Messages in ascending order - Outlook 2010

When I highlight a message (Outlook 2010) in the in box to delete and after
deletion, I want the cursor to move up to the message above it and not below
it.
-1

Then reverse the order the messages are in so the newest is at the bottom.

heater wrote:

> When I highlight a message (Outlook 2010) in the in box to delete and after
> deletion, I want the cursor to move up to the message above it and not below
> it.

0
Bob
6/7/2010 8:06:22 PM
That does not accomplish what I want.  In Outlook 2003, there was an option
under tools that you could click to make it go up instead of down.

"Bob I" wrote:

> Then reverse the order the messages are in so the newest is at the bottom.
>
> heater wrote:
>
> > When I highlight a message (Outlook 2010) in the in box to delete and after
> > deletion, I want the cursor to move up to the message above it and not below
> > it.
>
> .

Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute everytime I compose or respond to a message
In OWA, Every time I try to compose or respond to a message, the Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute and asks for the CD. Unfortunately, this Office 2000 problem has come up again even after all the updates to Office 2000. Also I am having trouble logging out. When I hit the logoff button, it brings up a sign-in screen asking for ID & password again. Whether I cancel it or fill it in and type OK, it then gives me a screen that says "access denied". I never get a screen which says that logout was successful. I have the same problem here... From what I've s...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Message comes as an attachment

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Outlook OOF

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

outlook 98 corperate forms