How do I zip Multiple emails

I have an Outlook 2007 user that needs to forward multiple emails some wiht
attachments.  I know you cna CTRL select adn forward, but is tehre a
betterway to zip the whole thing?

"USERBI" <USERBI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have an Outlook 2007 user that needs to forward multiple emails some wiht
> attachments.  I know you cna CTRL select adn forward, but is tehre a
> betterway to zip the whole thing?

Create a PST and add a folder to it.  Copy to that folder the items you want
to send to the other person.  Close the PST in Outlook, close Outlook, then
zip the PST.  They can reverse the process.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

-1
Brian

Problems with creating a newsletter

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending Email #6

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...

outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensions changed
Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be renamed to work as intended. Have googled and binged to no avail. Forefront wasn't installed, and get-attachmentfilterlist commands in the Exchange power shell don't return anything that clarifies the situation. Anyone any ideas where this is coming from? Thanks AC You sure you have no other mail filtering? If you have no forefront.. it doesn't sound to me like it's the SBS ...

Transferring the text of an email from notebook to desktop?
I can access files from my notebook on my desktop via my wireless connection. I have Office 2007 on both machines. What would be the best way to access the text of an email on the notebook from my desktop. Would (can) the context of the email in outlook on the notebook be copied or transferred to a file that I can access from my desktop? Any help would be very much appreciated Jerry You could open the Outlook PST on the notebook from Outlook on the Desktop using File | Open ... (ensure you are sharing the folder the Outlook PST is in). Only Outlook on the Notebook could be open at ...