How do I setup two inboxes for separate internet accounts and pro

I have two profiles (gmail.com and charter.net) and two internet accounts
also that end in the same domains.  The sending by picking what account is
working fine but I want to creat two inboxes (one for ach profile/account).
I am also getting double of each email being received (one for each profile)
how do you stop that?

Thank you

gsmoore;110559 Wrote:
> I have two profiles (gmail.com and charter.net) and two internet
> accounts
> also that end in the same domains.  The sending by picking what account
> is
> working fine but I want to creat two inboxes (one for ach
> profile/account).
> I am also getting double of each email being received (one for each
> profile)
> how do you stop that?

WHen you say you have to mail profiles, does that mean you used the
Mail applet in Control Panel to explicitly create two profiles using
Show Profiles>Add?  If that's not what you did, then perhaps you don't
really have separate profiles, only two accounts in a single profile.
Accounts in the same profile can reference mailboxes in the same or in
different accounts.  With Outlook 2003 and earlier, you can use rules to
sort your messages into separate folders as they arrive.  With Outlook
2007 and 2010, you can specify separate Inbox folders in the account
settings.

--
Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Brian

Can't set up Paypal account
Hello group, I have a paypal account, but I can't add it to money. When I go into Account list, click Add a new account, select "bank", and then "paypal - mutual fund", it asks for my paypal email and password. I type these in, the computer takes a while attempting to connect, and the call summary error message says: "Your sign-in information doesn't match the bank's records. Verify your sign-in name and password with yoru bank or brokerage, and then provide your sign-in information again". I'm using my paypal and email address that I no...

Export Outlook 2003 mail account settings ?
I'm sure this must be a FAQ, but I can't find the answer. Is there a way to export Outlook 2003 mail account settings? I've got a load of PCs to set up with several similar accounts, with OE this was simple. -- Nigel M "Time may be a great healer, but he's a lousy beautician" Outlook 2003 has no account export. Instead, you can use a .prf file = created with the Custom Installation Wizard or Custom Maintenance Wizard = from the Office Resource Kit.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrato...

Outlook 2000 asking for login after AD account expired
I have a user who had their AD account expire over the weekend. We got her user ID re-enabled and removed the expiration but now when she loads outlook, she is being prompted for her UID, Domain and PW. Any ideas? Also, she can get into her mail using webmail. ...

Transactions downloading into the incorrect account
Hi, I just switched from Money 2004 to Money 2007. At one of my financial institutions, I have both a savings and checking account that I have to manually download directly from their site as they do not support direct download into Money. When I was using Money 2004, I only downloaded into the checking account and the download worked properly. Now that I'm using Money 2007, when I download my checking information, it downloads into my savings account. I've read through the other posts and tried deleting the financial institution (in the account details), but it was to no avai...

change page setup from printing 1 business card to 2 rows of 5
the program wont let me make this simple change. all i want to do is set up the page so that it prints the card in two rows of 5 but there is no way to change it. Oh but there is, give this a try. Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Size Business Card from the drop down menu OK Create card. Assuming you are using standard business card stock of 2 wide and 5 high; File Print Page options button Print multiple copies per sheet Custom options button Margins = .5" Gap = 0" Side Margins =...

How do I import internet mail to outlook?
I have a mail account on the Illinois Math and Science Academy. I would like to know if I can use Outlook to access this account. If so, then how do I go about doing it? what type of server does the academy use? Ask their mail admin for details of how to add the mail account to Outlook, or if they even allow it. If they are using Exchange, then use Outlook Web Access to get at your mail. Again, ask the mail admin at your academy - none of us attend the school so we would have no way of knowing. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion ...

How can I merge two sheets?
Hi, I could use some help with the following problem. I have two sheets which I need to merge into a third. Sheet 1 (Sold): DATE AMOUNT 01-Jan-04 8 02-Jan-04 6 05-Jan-04 8 Sheet 2 (Bought) DATE AMOUNT 01-Jan-04 8 02-Jan-04 6 03-Jan-04 8 Combine into this sheet: DATE BOUGHT SOLD 01-Jan-04 8 8 02-Jan-04 6 6 03-Jan-04 8 0 05-Jan-04 0 8 So this new sheet contains a row for each date that is in either of the two sources. Thanks for your help. Hi if this is a one-time operation you may try the following: - create a new sheet and copy col...

Accrual Account for Tax Collection
Hello: Tax collection needs to be configured in Payroll where, in particular for the state of Tennessee, an accrual account needs to be offset to the other accounts in the payroll tax transaction similar to how the accounts in the GL Clearing Entry or GL Quick Journal window is configured. In other words, several debits need to be "entered" with an offsetting credit to a tax accrual account. Is this possible in Great Plains Payroll? Thanks! childofthe1980s For a given employee check, what would the entry be? -- Charles Allen, MVP "childothe1980s" wrote: >...

Stuck email in the inbox
I am having a lot of users repeatedly reporting emails getting "stuck" in their inboxes. The reading pane reports "This item cannot be displayed in the Reading Pane. Open the item to read its contents." Upon double-clicking, I get "Can't open this item. The operation failed." To fix this in the past, I've had to exmerge the entire mailbox, delete and recreate the mailbox, and re-import everything. Is there an easier way? Exchange 5.5 SP4 w/ Outlook 2003 hotfix. Outlook 2003 clients. Thanks, Tim You can attempt to run isinteg ispriv -fix -test -a...

Separate Personal and Business accounts in Money Plus?
I'm evaluating MS Money Plus Home and Business. Is there any way to separate my personal and business accounts? When viewing my Account List, it shows the totals of both my personal and business accounts which makes it difficult to determine the true values of each. Is there a way to add a tab for Personal and Business? If the solution is to make separate files, do both my personal.mny and business.mny accounts get updated automatically in the background? I think that was a feature -- automatically update account info every 24hours such as my bank, credit card, etc accounts so I do...

Calculating the difference between two fields
Hello, I have a subform in a table which has the following controls: Type of Day....Begin Date.....End Date....Total Days There may be several rows of information in these controls. The form is used to calculate the number of vacation days a person has taken. I have written some code that uses that DateDiff function to give me the difference between Begin Date and End Date. The result is supposed to go into the TOTAL Days control. My problem is that it appears that the calculation is performed only once. So for instance, if John Doe has as his first row Begin Date 3/13/2007 and End ...

inbox.dbx infected with netsky !!! HELP!!!
I have one windows xp pro laptop with outlook express the inbox.dbx file seems corrupted because months of email just suddenly went missing for no reason I suspected that it is corrupted I installed easyrecovery pro and ran the emailrepair function to recover the inbox.dbx file I successfully recovered most of the mails But when the easyrecovery emailrepair is just about to write the repaired inbox.dbx file into the hard drive, my symantec antivirus corporate edition complains that the repaired inbox.dbx file is infected with the NETSKY virus .... and deletes the inbox.dbx file because it...

count different instances in two columns
Hello all, I haven't been able to solve this... I have two columns in the same sheet. I would like to extract (in another sheet) all the unique elements of each column and count how many each data is repeated. Any element can appear in both column. An example would be: column 1 column 2 red red red blue blue green yellow magenta the result would be red 3 blue 2 yellow 1 green 1 magenta 1 Sorry for my english and thanks to whoever can help me with this. =COUNTIF(A:A,"red")+COUNTIF(B:B,"red") etc. -- HTH Bo...

Merging Two Publisher 2003 doc togther
I have a magazine that i create in Publisher and i then get some more content in Publisher that is done by another colleague.. I always have to print it off speratley but was wondering if anyone knew if i could merge the two togther and print it out as one Using MS Publisher 2003 SP2 -- Matt Owner MSE IT www.mse-it.co.uk If it were me I'd make them both pdf files and then combine them with a pdf tools program. PDF-Tools http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ It can be used with any pdf files. Also, their PDF-XChange is a great pdf converting program. -- Don Vancouver, USA ...

Identifying dead computer accounts
as I understand it, in a forest level 2003 domain, the default frequency for computer members to change their domain password is every 30 days, so if this value is greater than 60 days, it means the server has been off the network for at least a month minimum, right? I'm assuming shortest case scenario that it may have been turned off the day before it was going to change the password (day 30) and now it's a 60-year-old password. (hope that makes sense!) Also, will a computer automatically reset its password the moment it is powered on if the password age is greater than 30?...

Different Account Balance
I have a different account balance when I view all transactions vs. view transactions by past 12 months. My account balance from balance account is also different from my account balance vs. all transactions. I have read the KB article at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;838713&Product=mny I exported then deleted all my existing transactios and re-imported them (method 3), but all my account balances are wrong. I don't want to use this file since it is almost twice the size of my original file. I know there are 7 transactions that are wrong (the remaining t...

a problem when two users add data in the same form simultaneously
I have DB(Access 97) where multi- user work in a network.Today, I encountered this problem.Two users were in it and do edition and adding a new data on the sameform at the same time.User 1 was adding data on the form (just say form A) and user 2 wasadding data as well on the same form(A) at the same time.The problem is that user 2 could see data entered by user 1 on thatform(A) at that moment.As I know, access handles problems like this by itself. Ex) provide awarning...Or something I have to check VB code?My question?Are there Adding conflicts in ACCESS 97 (windows XP) between multi-user in a...

Incorrect total for investing accounts
I imported a Money 2004 file into Money 2006. Since then, when I click on the investing tab, my portfolio total is greater than the sum of the account, however, the portfolio is dead on when I click on the portfolio manager. I confirmed the list of accounts is the same in both views. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix? e9-I changed from money 2003 to 2006 and encountered the same problem. The total that appears under portfolio manager is correct, the total reflected under investments screen when the portfolio is displayed si incorrect...all account totals are the...

Money Plus Deluxe doesn't recognize new account
I have Money Plus Deluxe connect to my bank periodically and download transactions from my checking and savings account. I recently added a new savings account but I cannot get Money to notice the new account. It's an existing ID with my bank and according to everything I have read it should pick up the new account pretty much automatically but it doesn't. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong? Bill Harrison | 2009-05-19 | 8:58:07 PM wrote: >I have Money Plus Deluxe connect to my bank periodically and download >transactions from my checking and savings account. I re...

Upgrading from Office XP Pro to 2003 Pro?
I am currently using Office XP Pro and I want to upgrade to 2003 Pro. My question is this: How do I do a clean install of 2003 Pro without erasing everything in XP Pro???? Should I just do an upgrade? Your suggestions are greatly appreciated! Best, Jack Barrett http://windsurf_2.tripod.com The upgrade path is the easiest to use and it does not wipe out your previous settings. I have used both upgrade and clean installations and they both work fine. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and fin...

I can't create new account!!!
Hi, When i try to create a new account the system gives me this error message "This record has been created since your attempt to create it. Changes won't be saved". Then i did checklink for the financial and the system showed two error messages, the first "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'frl_acct_code' with unique index 'XPKfrl_acct_code' ", and the second one "The stored procedure glCLAccountMSTR returned the following error results: DBMS: 2601, Great Plains: 0." Any quick will...

returning two values
I have a function in which two indexes are calculated. I would like to return them both. Is this possible? "Steve Russell" <srussell@removethisinnernet.net> wrote in message news:eg8tCGKwFHA.2516@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have a function in which two indexes are calculated. I would like to > return them both. Is this possible? If they will fit, you could use something like MAKELONG. Otherwise you could use OUT params. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] "Jeff Partch [MVP]" <jeffp@mvps.org> wrote in message news:%23a2ShLKwFHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gb...

Help] How to merge two charts?
1. There are two charts M and N. Column A of chart M means part-number (numbers and letters), Column B of chart M means part-name (in Japanese); Column A of chart N means part-number (numbers and letters), Column B of chart N means part-name (in English); 2. Column M contains much more parts than Column N, which means N belongs to M; But M and N obey exactly the same part-number naming rule; 3. While most people can't Japanese but English, so it is planned to add the English part-names from Column N into Column M, just as remarks to corresponding Japanese part-names, meaning ...

Sync "Sent Items" on two computers
I have a Notebook and a desktop system, both use identical outlook 2002 configs for sending and recieving email. I have my email set up to "Leave a Duplicate Copy" on the server so I can get the same incoming emails on both my systems. My problem is I want to somehow sync my "Sent Items" so that each computer is Identical in that regard as well. Please Please help me get a handle on this. Many thanks, Shane Centerville, UT rsownbey@msn.com 801-292-9069 801-554-4142 Hello Shane, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.html or at my signature for a powerful...

FW: Prove the internet package from Microsoft Corporation
--mqpsxtiqikepabtn Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="nhgxcfygos"; type="multipart/alternative" --nhgxcfygos Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="besfpatqsasbwkxas" --besfpatqsasbwkxas Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. In...